Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

Hello everything is looking great,your the first I've found that uses coast of maine.
I copied the ingredients on the bag from Stonington blend soil took a few runs but I'm there.
so I mix my own soil from their Stonington blend soil I copied the ingredients i still buy their compost 30 lbs every 3 months.
I also buy a 30lb bag ewc every 3 months.
I don't main line but I put my females in some bondage I like seeing a good main line.
I've yet to have a Hermie in my 11 years of growing I took 20 years off because of doctors required
had been growing for 15 years then.
Boy things have changed so much.
I've grown organic since starting this,a friend showed me his garden gave all the credit to recharge he grows in snythetic
I don't buy expensive stuff like that he gave me enough to feed weekly for 3 weeks man I won't grow with out it.
I've only used this the last few grows but man it is Dynamite.
Speaking of expensive I have family in Colorado my aunt sent me stuff called Mammoth p looking it up I about choked on the price.
I've not really noticed any difference but she says you will see difference in bloom I'm going to have gaint gold filled buds if not I don't think I will use this after using the free bottle.
Sorry for going on I'm so excited I have a seat I can see from:cheer:
Im going to follow see how these girls come out good luck.

Hello everything is looking great,your the first I've found that uses coast of maine.
I copied the ingredients on the bag from Stonington blend soil took a few runs but I'm there.
so I mix my own soil from their Stonington blend soil I copied the ingredients i still buy their compost 30 lbs every 3 months.
I also buy a 30lb bag ewc every 3 months.
I don't main line but I put my females in some bondage I like seeing a good main line.
I've yet to have a Hermie in my 11 years of growing I took 20 years off because of doctors required
had been growing for 15 years then.
Boy things have changed so much.
I've grown organic since starting this,a friend showed me his garden gave all the credit to recharge he grows in snythetic
I don't buy expensive stuff like that he gave me enough to feed weekly for 3 weeks man I won't grow with out it.
I've only used this the last few grows but man it is Dynamite.
Speaking of expensive I have family in Colorado my aunt sent me stuff called Mammoth p looking it up I about choked on the price.
I've not really noticed any difference but she says you will see difference in bloom I'm going to have gaint gold filled buds if not I don't think I will use this after using the free bottle.
Sorry for going on I'm so excited I have a seat I can see from:cheer:
Im going to follow see how these girls come out good luck.
Ok J., welcome aboard.
Personally, I have been growing weed since about 1962, but only inside for only about 10 years. I”ve been using pure coco, for about 2 years, and already know I will not be able to duplicate the speed of growth using organic, but we’re hoping for a quality upgrade. I was spending a small fortune for fertilizers and additives . So when I look at expense, 29.99 a bag for coast of Maine seems pretty cheap to me. How do you locate all the ingredients of coast of Maine ? Glad to have your experience onboard !! And the mammoth p I also have, and have used, but I can’t swear it raised my yields. I haven’t been using it because I want to see what this COM mix will do all alone. But now that you’ve reminded me, I will start using it on two of the 4 plants. I also used great white myco. Every time I transplanted. And nothing else . I will take some updated pics. Tonight.

Ok J., welcome aboard.
Personally, I have been growing weed since about 1962, but only inside for only about 10 years. I”ve been using pure coco, for about 2 years, and already know I will not be able to duplicate the speed of growth using organic, but we’re hoping for a quality upgrade. I was spending a small fortune for fertilizers and additives . So when I look at expense, 29.99 a bag for coast of Maine seems pretty cheap to me. How do you locate all the ingredients of coast of Maine ? Glad to have your experience onboard !! And the mammoth p I also have, and have used, but I can’t swear it raised my yields. I haven’t been using it because I want to see what this COM mix will do all alone. But now that you’ve reminded me, I will start using it on two of the 4 plants. I also used great white myco. Every time I transplanted. And nothing else . I will take some updated pics. Tonight.
I copied the ingredients off the bag of the stonington blend I can not get it for less then 47.00 a cubic foot.
So I've been working on this soil blend couple years now I feel I've got it pretty close.
I ordered all ingredients from Amazon.
I only grow for myself so I'm not chasing a high yeild but I get a pound easy from my 3 or 4 girls from organic.
I love it.
I've also used that great white it was one of the test bottles I guess I think it was only one oz
I went back to my mycos have not looked back.
I can't wait to see them timbers grow.
They are very nice your very lucky.

One of these days, I’ll go to the hassle of hanging a regular bulb in there, so the hps color is more natural . The two on right are under the 315w cmh, while the two on the left are using a 430w eye hortilux, but they all get some of both. I also rotate them 1/2 turn every 4 days. Of these 4 plants, no two are alike. Right front is an indica runt of the liter . The two in the back are tall and sassy, and are stretching more than the front two. The mama on the left front some where in between. They got their 1st. Food, since planting on 8/8/18, two days ago. Fed to very little runoff. Phed tap water to 6.5. I’m ready to see if this mix works as advertised.. I’m sure I won’t get the yield I get growing hydroponically with coco as a medium, but I hope I’m now to far off.

Wow looking beautiful I ran 7 gallons this last time I should have did 10 s that just my personal opinion.
I'm running 3 now if I go to tens I can only go with two.
My light seems to give me the best at this.
I see we have a lot in common i strip bottoms out in vegg my light is good for about 9 inch's anything under is pop corn.
Here I go again I need to not smoke before I come here I can't shut up lol
Your garden beautiful I see this is not your first.
I will be back going to get snacks.

So they've went from 7-8 days between watering, down to 5 days, so they're sucking nicely. Gave each, approximately 1.5 gal of ph 6.5, 130 ppm tap water. I did give them 1 scoop of great white myco., and 0.6 ml of Mammoth p, per gal. When growing organically, I have to bite my hands, to keep from giving them some chemicals, but I promised myself, nothing but the stonington blend organic nutrients, about 5 days ago. Next watering, I will feed them again, with same. Today is day 15 of bloom.

Door zipper malfunctioned today, on my oldest and best tent. So i'm on the search for velcro replacement. To much hassle to replace the zipper, with a zipper.. Dammit !! Anyhow I got it cobbed with velcro and duct tape for now. Plants look good and i'm hoping that the stretch is almost over. Day 20 bloom.

Fighting low humidity in this apt., heated with gas space heater.lot of my clones have died. I didn't need them anyhow ! This is day

33 of bloom. They all got haircuts yesterday. Watered with 130ppm, 5.8 ph tap water, with 6ml mammoth p, per gl..

Hey Slow! Found ya man! Sorry to hear your zipper troubles ;) I’ve been there! I just recently ordered a new tent for my next journey. So I’ll have a 6.5 x 6.5, 4x4, and a veg box I built that is 2 x 3.5 or so. I really need to get rid of something lol.

Hey Slow! Found ya man! Sorry to hear your zipper troubles ;) I’ve been there! I just recently ordered a new tent for my next journey. So I’ll have a 6.5 x 6.5, 4x4, and a veg box I built that is 2 x 3.5 or so. I really need to get rid of something lol.
Archiweedies, When I started getting serious about growing my own, I built a box similar to yours, only a little bigger. It got the job done, but I'm glad I wasn't on 420 mag. then, that way there wont be any pics. of it. Tents were not as cheap or available as today. Neither was $$ !!
This organic growing is making me lazier than I already was. No nutrients to mix, no watering every day. So last night I started 4 large clones in 5 gal. bags of pure coco. I have to do a coco grow to use these nutrients, before they get old and I don't want to use them. I transplanted without dusting roots with great white, for 1st. time in recent memory. Just don't have the $$ right now. Now i'm gonna smoke some critical+, and get back to page 9 of your thread. Welcome !!

Archiweedies, When I started getting serious about growing my own, I built a box similar to yours, only a little bigger. It got the job done, but I'm glad I wasn't on 420 mag. then, that way there wont be any pics. of it. Tents were not as cheap or available as today. Neither was $$ !!
This organic growing is making me lazier than I already was. No nutrients to mix, no watering every day. So last night I started 4 large clones in 5 gal. bags of pure coco. I have to do a coco grow to use these nutrients, before they get old and I don't want to use them. I transplanted without dusting roots with great white, for 1st. time in recent memory. Just don't have the $$ right now. Now i'm gonna smoke some critical+, and get back to page 9 of your thread. Welcome !!
Thank you I do feel welcome haha! Yea my journals are sporadic. Mostly cause it's hard to post failure. As you may know or will soon find out, I recently was introduced to Vapor Pressure Deficit and my plants have never looked better. I wrote an article on it for the forum, the link is in my sig. The science doesnt lie and I'm a believer!
Here, get this started: :passitleft::ciao:

I hear what you're saying about failure, but You're not failing this time.
I moved the 4 new clones into the 630w cmh room tonight, maybe flip them next week to 10 days. 5 gal. fabric pots, with pure coco. I'll be hand watering these lady's, starting with once per. day, shortly after lights on (3pm) . They are on a 19-5 schedule. i will be using complete hydroponics line of nutrients. Feeding tonight was with, 5ml rhino skin, z7, 0.6ml mammoth p, 6ml cannazym, 6ml b+, 10ml part A 10ml part b. Total ppm was 775, ph 5.9. And now the zipper on the tent that I just put them into, is broken. Cheap ass shit !! Dark room my ass, this was a cheap piece of shit when i bought it !! And I don't think I can fix this one, as there is no flaps overlapping the zipper. Damm It !!

I hear what you're saying about failure, but You're not failing this time.
I moved the 4 new clones into the 630w cmh room tonight, maybe flip them next week to 10 days. 5 gal. fabric pots, with pure coco. I'll be hand watering these lady's, starting with once per. day, shortly after lights on (3pm) . They are on a 19-5 schedule. i will be using complete hydroponics line of nutrients. Feeding tonight was with, 5ml rhino skin, z7, 0.6ml mammoth p, 6ml cannazym, 6ml b+, 10ml part A 10ml part b. Total ppm was 775, ph 5.9. And now the zipper on the tent that I just put them into, is broken. Cheap ass shit !! Dark room my ass, this was a cheap piece of shit when i bought it !! And I don't think I can fix this one, as there is no flaps overlapping the zipper. Damm It !!

Ahh appreciate the support brother! Sorry about that zipper my man, that’s the worst! I’f you live close I might have a 4x4. We can work something out. Im in SoCal. We got rain this morning...it’s a big deal :laugh: Happy Holidays to you SP.

Ahh appreciate the support brother! Sorry about that zipper my man, that’s the worst! I’f you live close I might have a 4x4. We can work something out. Im in SoCal. We got rain this morning...it’s a big deal :laugh: Happy Holidays to you SP.
AW, We live diagonal from you. in Western Ma. We are at 12f and wind chill is -4f. Happy turkey day !!
My Niece lives in Carson. I lived in So Cal. from 1961-75. I was there for a week in 2016, to walk my niece down the Isle. I was there in 2014 for her long time boy friends funeral. Drive by on the 605 freeway. Still unsolved murder !! And before I retired, I was a long distance mover, and moved many folks into & out of Ca..

Ahh I sorta figured with Coast of Maine soil and all but couldn’t recall. You’d be welcome to it if you were close brother.
That’s horrible about your nieces boyfriend.
I am unable to move while I get my last kid off to college but one day I’ll be heading elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom