Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

Built two wire cages today, and will built two more tomorrow. I'm finding cages work well , keeping buds in the light. These were an attempt to mainline clones. The tops of the ones I got finishing, in two weeks, and the one hanging. the hanging Indica should be smoke-able soon and If it's not potent, (which I suspect), then I've got a 4 week old Cherry pie seedling, ready to replace it. Both bulbs in the 630w cmh light, are at least 7-8 grows old, but seem to be working.
Will be interesting to see the difference in yield, between coco & COM Stonington blend super soil. I'm betting on the coco. They're two weeks old today. That's 5 gal bags of coco, and 10 gl. bags of COM Stonington blend. Will also be able to compare the difference in final product, taste, smoothness, etc..
I like doing comparison like you mention as well. Sounds like its about time for a bulb change brother man! How are you liking the feeding aspect of coco versus soil. I got tired of mixing nutes everyday when I was in coco. Soil fits my laziness way better :thumb:

I like doing comparison like you mention as well. Sounds like its about time for a bulb change brother man! How are you liking the feeding aspect of coco versus soil. I got tired of mixing nutes everyday when I was in coco. Soil fits my laziness way better :thumb:
Yeah buddy !! And I feel the same, if I can come close to getting the yield I get in coco. I had a whole gal. each of A&B and had the B+ & cannazym, and all the other goodies left over. And My $$ wasn't right to buy more soil, so I started coco to use up all those nutrients, then It's going to be super soil from there. The grow I have finishing in super soil doesn't look to be the yield I'm used to with coco, but there's still a week or two till harvest, so we'll see.

These are at day 65 bloom. Leaves are changing pale green, with a couple yellow. Thrichomes are getting to like 40% amber, but i'm trying to get all the swell from them. By the way, everyone i've shared the runt with says it's some of the best they've had. And my wife & I agree, 3 days in the jar, and that green taste is gone. It wont last till it's really cured. Day 65 bloom (inzane in the membrane).

Looking good over here old friend. I have 2 white widows and 2 green cracks in day 53 of bloom. They are doing pretty well. Only problem is about 5 weeks into flower I started having fan leaves and a few sugars start turning yellow and browning on the edges. couldn't tell if it was a deficiency or perhaps a little light burn. Reminds me of my first run when they were in their last week and pulled all the nutrients from everything. Still using Fox Farms and from what I remember that stuff is pretty potent so I know they had plenty of nutrients. Well as far as I know anyways. They got it pretty much every other watering. Anyways they're doing great now and I'm hoping to harvest at the end of the year.
I just got some new seeds in. Pineapple chunk, Sour Diesel, and Jack Herer. The Jacks was free from seedsman. I popped the 3 jacks and 1 chunk last night in water. Today they go into paper towels. Maybe I should start another journal with them.

Hiya SP,

I don't know how much good looks means, but they look like it would be a great smoke. The stalks are certainly well-endowed with buds. That's always a good sign for me. Hope you have many glorious nights from her. Cheers!

Looking good over here old friend. I have 2 white widows and 2 green cracks in day 53 of bloom. They are doing pretty well. Only problem is about 5 weeks into flower I started having fan leaves and a few sugars start turning yellow and browning on the edges. couldn't tell if it was a deficiency or perhaps a little light burn. Reminds me of my first run when they were in their last week and pulled all the nutrients from everything. Still using Fox Farms and from what I remember that stuff is pretty potent so I know they had plenty of nutrients. Well as far as I know anyways. They got it pretty much every other watering. Anyways they're doing great now and I'm hoping to harvest at the end of the year.
I just got some new seeds in. Pineapple chunk, Sour Diesel, and Jack Herer. The Jacks was free from seedsman. I popped the 3 jacks and 1 chunk last night in water. Today they go into paper towels. Maybe I should start another journal with them.
Nice hearing from you Bro.. I'll be over to check out your journal. I got 3 plants in commercial super soil & 4 plants in coco, both in 4x4x7 tents. Also got a 4x4 tent for veggys & clones !! you gonna love the chunk, but it's difficult to grow. very unstable when I was growing it ! Anyhow Grebs, welcome !!

Hiya SP,

I don't know how much good looks means, but they look like it would be a great smoke. The stalks are certainly well-endowed with buds. That's always a good sign for me. Hope you have many glorious nights from her. Cheers!
It's fantastic smoke Bode !!

Yeah I heard it was kind of a pain to grow. Only popping one of the chunk with 3 jack herers. Will see how it grows out. All 4 are in paper towels right now. Here's a cpl pics of my 2 ww and 2 green cracks. Funny thing is I have 1 tall and 1 shorter of each. Oh well it all smokes the same. Note how the leaves are getting pale and crisp on the edges. What do you think? Light burn? Can't figure it out since the light was plenty far away. Leads me to believe it was something else. Or maybe it's just getting close to harvest
20181218_144558.jpg
20181218_144539.jpg

Smells Inzane !! Hope all is well ? Yea, I'm not exactly thrilled with the out come, but I learned a bunch and will do better next time I grow in super soil. By using something like Doc buds kit, with drenches and foliar feeding. But COM advised me to use only water and Stonington blend organic nutrient (5-4-2), and I added fish bone meal, but it's just not enough. I made some mistakes early on, like not letting them get root bound in 1 gl. bags until they need water each day, before transplanting to 10 gl. bags.
And since heating season kicked in, I've been fighting a low humidity situation. I need a whole house humidifier, for my grow room, but $$ is an issue. I'm thinking low rh is taking away from my yield, big time. Trying to just be grateful, that I'm still able to run my little three tent home grow, at 76. With wife's help of course !!
So, you got anything going on, inside ?? Thanks for stopping !!

Smells Inzane !! Hope all is well ? Yea, I'm not exactly thrilled with the out come, but I learned a bunch and will do better next time I grow in super soil. By using something like Doc buds kit, with drenches and foliar feeding. But COM advised me to use only water and Stonington blend organic nutrient (5-4-2), and I added fish bone meal, but it's just not enough. I made some mistakes early on, like not letting them get root bound in 1 gl. bags until they need water each day, before transplanting to 10 gl. bags.
And since heating season kicked in, I've been fighting a low humidity situation. I need a whole house humidifier, for my grow room, but $$ is an issue. I'm thinking low rh is taking away from my yield, big time. Trying to just be grateful, that I'm still able to run my little three tent home grow, at 76. With wife's help of course !!
So, you got anything going on, inside ?? Thanks for stopping !!
Yes, I have a 4x4 going this winter with several autos..I was actually fighting high RH...it was 85% and dripping down the tent walls. Are you saying you are trying for 76% RH or 76F?

Back
Top Bottom