Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

Ahh I sorta figured with Coast of Maine soil and all but couldn’t recall. You’d be welcome to it if you were close brother.
That’s horrible about your nieces boyfriend.
I am unable to move while I get my last kid off to college but one day I’ll be heading elsewhere.
I loved it there when I was in 20s !! i still like it there, but could never afford to retire there !! Happy thanksgiving Bro..
I really appreciate the offer on the tent, thank you !! The one i have is fairly new, like 1.5 yrs.. I got the zipper past the area that seperate's, and I have a folded furniture blocking the bottom part, so I can use the zipper, just not the bottom section. I'll use this pad, till I come up with a better way. no light is getting in on my dark cycle. hanging wet towels to bring rh up some. Right now, without the humidifier & the wet towels, my hygrometer would read below 20%. My younger clones & seedlings may not make it ?

I loved it there when I was in 20s !! i still like it there, but could never afford to retire there !! Happy thanksgiving Bro..
I really appreciate the offer on the tent, thank you !! The one i have is fairly new, like 1.5 yrs.. I got the zipper past the area that seperate's, and I have a folded furniture blocking the bottom part, so I can use the zipper, just not the bottom section. I'll use this pad, till I come up with a better way. no light is getting in on my dark cycle. hanging wet towels to bring rh up some. Right now, without the humidifier & the wet towels, my hygrometer would read below 20%. My younger clones & seedlings may not make it ?
No they'll make it SP, just do what you always do. They're growth may slow until conditions are more favorable. Two questions for ya:
First is your exhaust fan running at a speed that prevents the tent from taking advantage of the humidifier?
Second, what type of humidity are you maintaining with your current efforts?

I run my exhaust fan on a cycle an it allows my humidifier to get to a certain humidity and then I have my exhaust fan come on at whatever humidity I want it to maintain.
Every 3.5 minutes, my fan runs for 1.5 mins, roughly. I still get the air exchange the plants need but it allows me to keep RH more "in the zone" than if my fan just ran nonstop.

I have a tower type(Honeywell) humidifier which runs non stop in the room (12x20), that houses 3, 4x4 tents. Two bloom & 1 veg. tent. the veg. tent has no exhaust fan, the other two have 6 inch fans, usually running on high. They both exhaust into an adjoining room. Hope that makes sense ? I do have a room ac in the 12x20 room. And a small elec.. Usually I maintain about 35=50% rh. Today the rh is 41%, but in my living room it's 18.
I have a feeling that in order for me to do what you're doing, I'd need to downsize my lights. If I turned my fan down or off & on, my belief is the plants would be cooked immediately. Everything's fine till I fire up the heater and that toasts the air in the entire house. So I keep doors closed to that room. When it gets really irritating is when I'm trying to dry my harvest. I'm sure there is something simple I could do to improve my situation, without breaking the bank. I'm sure going to be watching your progress and then steal your progress. Ha !!

I have a tower type(Honeywell) humidifier which runs non stop in the room (12x20), that houses 3, 4x4 tents. Two bloom & 1 veg. tent. the veg. tent has no exhaust fan, the other two have 6 inch fans, usually running on high. They both exhaust into an adjoining room. Hope that makes sense ? I do have a room ac in the 12x20 room. And a small elec.. Usually I maintain about 35=50% rh. Today the rh is 41%, but in my living room it's 18.
I have a feeling that in order for me to do what you're doing, I'd need to downsize my lights. If I turned my fan down or off & on, my belief is the plants would be cooked immediately. Everything's fine till I fire up the heater and that toasts the air in the entire house. So I keep doors closed to that room. When it gets really irritating is when I'm trying to dry my harvest. I'm sure there is something simple I could do to improve my situation, without breaking the bank. I'm sure going to be watching your progress and then steal your progress. Ha !!
Sounds like a lovely room! I can only imagine the smells when you open those two flower tents!
Give yourself some credit, I think doubling the humidity in a relatively large room when the rest of the house is so dry is commendable. I’d suggest playing with the humidifier in your tent individually or get the type of humidifier Shed is always on about. The Vick’s humidifier deal brings water to 212F which releases quite warm mist and helps heat the tent a little apparently. They’re around 20 bucks each. I was gonna pick one up and try it in my veg box as it is insulated but could use warmth and humidity right about now.
Putting it in the tent could be the answer, And there’s the wet towel using a bucket as a wick trick. Sounds like your in room humidifier may need just a slight bit of help getting you just a little higher up there.

I hope, like you, I can make some progress with my environment. I’m excited to post my weekly update Sunday night. The plants I’m currently growing started life with a less than ideal environment and have only had ideal conditions the last two weeks or so. The change in their health level is apparent. They were spindly and slow growing before. I can only imagine how they could have benefitted from a solid environment their first 20 days or so, given that their autos.

Hi @Slowpuffer,
I’m just peeking in to see how you are training your plants. They look great, your technique is informative. Hope your return to organic soil works out :)

I noticed your signature is not quite correct, the url is wrong. Clicking on it takes me to my own admin page. You can navigate to your journal, copy the url from the browser address bar, then edit your sig and replace the url. Hope that helps. :peace:

Hi @Slowpuffer,
I’m just peeking in to see how you are training your plants. They look great, your technique is informative. Hope your return to organic soil works out :)

I noticed your signature is not quite correct, the url is wrong. Clicking on it takes me to my own admin page. You can navigate to your journal, copy the url from the browser address bar, then edit your sig and replace the url. Hope that helps. :peace:
Hey Boatshoe, thanks for checking up on me. You're the 1st. to mention my signature url being wrong. I just edited it, does it work now ??

@Slowpuffer , sig does not work yet. You can right click on the link url to look at it depending in your browser. You’re editing the right thing tho, so you’re getting close
i erased the whole content and copyed & pasted url to my thread, and It still don't work. I'm doing something wrong.

Day 46 bloom. Just getting for the flip to 12/12 for the 4 tops. Will get some pics. after their final trimming before bloom. Will keep some clones although I don't need any at this time !! These are the 4 tops from the plants 46 days into bloom. These are in coco and will be fed once daily to start. They're in 5 gl. fabric bags. It's really amazing how much faster growth is in coco. Today will be day 1 of bloom. Will try and put up some pics. tonight.

Hiya SP,

Yeah, I just clicked on your link in signature and it leads to pg1 of this journal. Nice job. Still waiting on those pics. TIA Ciao

Hiya SP,

Yeah, I just clicked on your link in signature and it leads to pg1 of this journal. Nice job. Still waiting on those pics. TIA Ciao
Ok Bode, here's a few pics. of the lady's. 1st. the current grow from seed. (4 inzane in the membrane) currently 46 days into bloom. Breeders say 11 weeks on these, so we'll see how it play's out. i know the one lone Indica wont go 11 weeks ?

Hiya SP,

Thanks Bode !! i didn't know it wasn't working till Boatshoe told me, and it took me awhile to get it right, but i got it down now !! Ha !! Where you been buddy ? you sorta just disappeared !!

I was here all the time. I don't chat much unless I can contribute in a positive way. Mostly, have a bad day once in a while (getting old), so I visit as much as I can.

Very nice looking mothers. I always get a little giddy when mine get to that stage. I start thinking of the flavor, the high, how good is it? Just keeps me wondering how good it is!

I like your young'uns and what you've done with them. Looks like the stems could bulk up a bit. Maybe they'll do so before the buds get too big, lol. But, you'll have some nice colas the way you trained them! Good luck.

Yes Bode, usually, I would be getting ready for harvest, at this time. But with these Sativa, I'm coming up on 7 weeks, with maybe 4 more weeks to go. that's why I said it better be worth it !! These are my 1st. supposedly sativa. Gave them their final meal, yesterday.
5 tbs fish bone meal & 5 tbs Coast of Maine's, Stonington blend all purpose organic fertilizer, mixed into 2 gl. of worm castings. Also added 0.6ml Mammoth p per gal. of 160ppm , ph 6.5, tap water.Each plant took 1 gal before showing a tiny bit of runoff. they're wilting at 4th. day now, so they're healthy.
I'll say this, at this point, the 315w cmh is growing bigger buds, compared to the 430w hps. i know that they're exchanging light, but look at the right two plants, in a 4 plant photo. The 2 on right are looking like I need to buy another 315 for the left side. Ha !! It's obvious !! That's only the 2d. grow on the new 430 eye Hortilux bulb. they advertise the 315w cmh to replace a 600w hps, and I don't know if that's true, but It looks like It's out performing the 430w , easily !!

The sativas sound like they're fed really well. Should bulk up nicely. Sativas are my favorite. Just hard to grow up here.

I see what you mean in the pics. The 2 left ladies are behind the two on the right. Nice call.

Back
Top Bottom