Is it possible to be allergic to Cannabis specifically?

Stealthboat

Is it possible to be allergic to Cannabis specifically? Not in the sense that it produces pollen and will make you sneeze, but in the sense like some people are allergic to peanuts or mushrooms? Just thought of this today and didn't find any reputable answers yet

Yes,one of my "patients" is allergic to smoke,and will swell up like a beach ball if inhaled,or if he gets caught in a hot box session.really just being around blooming plants makes his eyes water,just like a rag weed sufferer

My wife is not "allergic" but the smell of mmj will make her puke

Yes,one of my "patients" is allergic to smoke,and will swell up like a beach ball if inhaled,or if he gets caught in a hot box session.really just being around blooming plants makes his eyes water,just like a rag weed sufferer

My wife is not "allergic" but the smell of mmj will make her puke

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I feel so bad for your wife though, few things smell as majestic as MMJ

for 30 years she has been this way,anything that has a skunk smell is a guarantee puke lmao,citrus smells are ok,but the heavy hitters,no way :cheesygrinsmiley:

wherever I move to this summer,I cannot live in town,if there is alot of burning going on,or a neighborhood of growers.She can not walk into a dispensary,She has no problems with it (mmj),and wishes it was legal(for peoples right to chose)

Mmm i've heard of people suffering with extra sweating, a friend has problems with sweaty palms of the hands but as seen as over use of MJ or extremely heavy use...

Ye i've watched him roll a fat one & he often wipe's his palms a couple of times on his jeans during the rolling, makes me wonder ?

Not the first time i've come this effect !

Back
Top Bottom