Is this a hermaphrodite?

chicagogrower

Need help telling if this is a hermaphrodite and cam it harm the rest of the plants if near by.
20150312_133311_zpseatlhoyg.jpg

Once the plant gets pollinated, it pretty much stops producing the chemicals that we want it for and puts all of it's energy into producing the next generation.
Personally, I'd start over.

pretty nice looking sativa. finish her out and pop a bunch of freebies!

I don't see male flowers so this one doesnt look hermie but you definitely have/had a male/hermie in the garden or you had some pollen on your clothes from another grow!

Just spin it into this: "Hey everyone, check out my breeding program!"...It's all about context! haha, good luck!

Trig

Pluck dry cure and smoke oh and de seed lol we all have smoked regs b4 these are just bomb ass stanky sticky regs not mexican brick

You could vape the bud (the lower temp could save seeds from "popping")

Then make coco-bis oil

Then strain

Then, Use the Duff for cookies.. no-bake hay stacks or hemp stacks as i call em. They're worth ten a pop but i ate all mine.. lol

you might be able to pull some mature seeds, vape some herb, then make your green medicine, and have cookies for friends..

@bryan727
You got a while yet, dude, at least 3 weeks id say, wait til you get a surge of fattening up, oranger hairs, and some cloudy trichs.. a 40x magnifier would be prime for timing this. nice sheen tho! was that aloe or something?? sheeit, boi

Jealous!!! isn't it like highs of 25C during the day right now? thats like 77F.. preeeeeem. tough laws but hey! long live the guerrillas

Back
Top Bottom