Is this lady ready to harvest?

WC and VI, I learn a lot by reading your different methods. Nothing wrong with thinking outside the box. I do it a lot myself.

For example, my "tents" are doubled-up steel wire shelving covered with tarps using binder clips. This gives me a 36" x 32" grow tent for about 80 dollars. I also have one 4 x 2 ft closet for flowering, but am finding that 2 LST'd plants just barely fit, and I'm going to need a lot more room if I want to go bigger plants. I may switch spaces, so I don't crowd the flowering ladies. Eventually, I may be using the whole spare bedroom, with a partitioned space for flowering.

Since I live in a single-wide mobile home, space is at a premium.

I have multiple times. I don't like to brag I am simply calling it how it is... I seem to attract trolls and got slammed 3 times last week with one of them even coming out in the thread saying they were posting sarcastic BS... which isn't helping anyone...so I try to point elsewhere because no one likes a smarty pants. I would prefer you read this other guys post. His went up about 3 months after I posted one. But mine was in some guys thread I was helping out so you gotta read through a few pages of me explaining DWC before the real cool stuff with pics. I don't go start threads that are "hey guys I did this thing here come look how cool I did it". I look for people with good questions that have not been answered or have incomplete answers and try to fill in the picture.

At the end of this post I added...Or you could try this...

Tea Bag your DWC

I like his post. I think I did more detailed explanations but there is enough in his thread to get you the info you need to start your own research. The reason I added to the bottom of his was there are some things I use he left out so I was adding more info to fill in the picture.

All of this is because when I started back up I was blown away with what is being advertised and what is available. Yesterday I explained why I made this tea and it was to try and get everything in the AN line into 1 bucket. So on page 2 near the bottom I explain how an idiot like me figured this out. I just couldn't believe that photosynthesis changed that much in the time I went from dong it supper stealth in hiding to today.

But before you begin this rant understand back in the day the AN website had a lot more info on it than now. All the important info is gone now....hmmmmmm???

1000W Double-Ended - 4x8 Gallon RDWC - 5x5 Gorilla Grow

In my DWC it doubled my nute uptake.

:peace:

Home-brewed teas have natural chemicals that plants can use. They are healthier than the artificial formulas concocted of lab-created chemicals. I can't always get the ingredients for some of them, like bat guano, but I like the natural way, if at all possible.

Home-brewed teas have natural chemicals that plants can use. They are healthier than the artificial formulas concocted of lab-created chemicals. I can't always get the ingredients for some of them, like bat guano, but I like the natural way, if at all possible.

edit: and sme teas, in dilute form may be adapted to soil grows, like mine, as long as it doesn't skew the pH too far.

I don't use Bat Guano because so much of it is "harvested" in unethical and unsustainable ways that it taints the entire supply chain.

Really poop is poop. I use worm castings for the base poop. BG is great stuff... I just chose to avoid it.

VI: I read the recipes at the link you gave, and it looks like I already use some of the ingredients, just not mixed together as one brew. I'll have to look up the other ingredients and see what they are adding that I'm missing.

It's good to have a comparison between methods, esp when they have similarities and both give good results. TY for the link!

None of this is magic....I aint making this up... I was too outraged at the price for stuff we used to make in buckets in our back yards. So I went and figured out what they are doing is all.

With enough desire and time even an idiot can figure this stuff out.

None of this is magic....I aint making this up... I was too outraged at the price for stuff we used to make in buckets in our back yards. So I went and figured out what they are doing is all.

With enough desire and time even an idiot can figure this stuff out.

VI: It's called common sense, home remedies, saving money, whatever. Someone takes the simple stuff, sticks a Cannibus label on it, and charges double or triple what it would cost to make your own nutes and remedies from ordinary, natural materials. Throwing money at a hobby just because the label is pretty is not going to improve our harvests.

Besides, DIY is far more creative ... and fun!

The 2 that kill me the most are Nirvana and Bud factor X. Those are real expensive and the ingredients are stuff that have been used forever. The US Forest service uses the ingredients in Bud factor X for crying out loud. And Nirvana is based on something most farmers in america use who have plants that flower or fruit are using. You can't find an organic farming website that doesn't go on and on about them.

The funniest part is people think Weed is sooooo special and this stuff was developed for weed. It is just a plant doing photosynthesis and needs the same kind of care as other similar plants. So general horticulture science and farming techniques apply.

What AN did that is awesome is they figured out how to get it all to work at a single pH which is very difficult because that is going against nature and the way the plants want it. They have done an excellent job hammering that square peg into the round hole. So they have the correct over and under dosing compliment to get really stellar results if you run it at the static pH that they set it to. To do that they have added surfactants and some other things that are not generally needed if you let it ride naturally. They advertise it like adding these things are great to aid in transportation...well yes that is true but if you let the res naturally cycle then you don't need to add wetting agents to improve uptake and transportation.

Anyway...I just like doing it myself because it is fun and I am not depending on it as a money stream.

And by the way since you are in soil you can add the cool stuff in its dry form unbroken down into your supersoil mix and if your soil is correct it will take care of breaking it down for you and you and you don't need to break it down in the tea.

Gotta run but PM me and we can talk about it.

This lady is the best yet, and it is SOOOOO sticky with hard colas. She is OG Kush, sativa ancestry and has been in flower 60 days. Height is 30 inches including bin. Is she ready? I cannot tell through the loupe the difference between cloudy and clear trics. Old eyes. But the digital camera shows everything. This will be my 5th harvest this year.

60_days_in_flower2crop.jpg

60_days_in_flower2_closeup.jpg

60_days_in_Flower1crop.jpg
I would say she is still a few days away

Back
Top Bottom