IsoWash or BHO Storage

GuerillaGRO

420 Member
What is the best way to store this stick goo without wasting much getting it stuck to the storage container. The only way i could stink of is putting it on a cut out square of plastic grocery bag and twisting it up the way many do with H.
I did a search in this section but didn't come up with much on this subject.

I buy the little glass vials to store mine in. Its a pain getting the BHO in the vials though. Still haven't figured out an easy way to do it.

both sound good to me. the stuff i made is pretty solid so i think wax paper would me most suitable. i was wanting to dilute some with alcohol and store in a vial so i can spray or put in a dropper and drip it on some nugs? anyone tried this? i was wanting to spray down an ounce of sensi to add more potency. has anyone tried? i imagine it might stick to the container you store it in.
thanks for the reply!

both sound good to me. the stuff i made is pretty solid so i think wax paper would me most suitable. i was wanting to dilute some with alcohol and store in a vial so i can spray or put in a dropper and drip it on some nugs? anyone tried this? i was wanting to spray down an ounce of sensi to add more potency. has anyone tried? i imagine it might stick to the container you store it in.
thanks for the reply!

smokin moose i believe described a way off putting thc in alcohol and then putting a drop or 2 of the alcohol/thc mixture on to the buds and then drying the bud out for a day or 2. i could be wrong that it was smokin moose, i just remember reading that some where on the site.

I just put my honey oil in little glass vials. To get it out i just heat it up untill it slowly...slowly....slowly.........drips all out.
Try throwing your vial in hot tap water first it's a safe way of heating it up without cooking the oil. Then it will quickly drip out. Vials, if hard to find can usually be found where perfume is sold. A quick wash with Iso and its good to go. They can also be found in places that sell gold pans( the things that people use to pan gold) the vials are used to keep the gold that they have found. I use a pie plate but that doesnt work for everybody.... and its kinda hard to travel with!

I have come across the sticky stuff stored in thin plastic drinking straws; you can cut lengths of a full straw and use a match or nail to push it through as needed, like a syringe or toothpaste tube. Not sure how you get it in there, but I would imagine you could warm it and slowly pour it in.

Use a nail or match that fits tightly, and you can easily cut the straw open to rub, or scrape out any remains. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom