I've hit a dilemma

ResinSaurusRex

I haven't token a bowl in over 2 years and my first grow is about 1 month out from completion. That isn't the problem though.

I cut off a bottom branch that was some risky dink not even close to being ripe bud with white pistols everywhere. I was curious. I dried it in the oven and smoked a 4 hits.

I'm high now. It's a nice and clear head and mid body high.

Nows the dilemma. Since I know it gets me high at a level I'm able to tolerate well, how can I stop myself from ruining my harvest? Lol

I haven't token a bowl in over 2 years and my first grow is about 1 month out from completion. That isn't the problem though.

I cut off a bottom branch that was some risky dink not even close to being ripe bud with white pistols everywhere. I was curious. I dried it in the oven and smoked a 4 hits.

I'm high now. It's a nice and clear head and mid body high.

Nows the dilemma. Since I know it gets me high at a level I'm able to tolerate well, how can I stop myself from ruining my harvest? Lol
Nice dilemma to have! Lol. My suggestion would be cut yourself off a bud every few days to dry in the oven and smoke and let that be enough to get you through until you decide she’s actually ready to harvest. Win win.

Nice dilemma to have! Lol. My suggestion would be cut yourself off a bud every few days to dry in the oven and smoke and let that be enough to get you through until you decide she’s actually ready to harvest. Win win.
Thanks. I hadn't thought of that part. There are 3 autos going so I should have enough and a photo that will be done in December.

Back
Top Bottom