Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I’m back in motion after all that mess man that was a job pulled my table back in tomorrow will scrub it off n fill up pots n go for the seed germing goin to run 5 autos all in 5 gal pots will post some pics tomorrow

I found one seed in my purple pheno that I was like hey let’s give it a go Tropicana definitely has my attention n I we will all kno how that banana blaze does can’t wait so beans went in dirt today should see something in 2 days or so but will spray 2 branches of all plants to get some pollen for next run will do the same girls n hopfully get some seeds

Drive-by.

I did surprising well with one of Sweets Seeds 'fast' version. Outdoors' here in Portland? with a harvest date like second week of Sept. she easily beat the rains, with 2 weeks to spare.
If I remember right, these fast' seeds were about the same as Flash's super' autos. They introduced atad of auto into the gene pool? I grew up to 10+ foot 'auto's from Flash's.

Nice line up in the seed department. Looking forward to seeing some finished up..

GL

Drive-by.

I did surprising well with one of Sweets Seeds 'fast' version. Outdoors' here in Portland? with a harvest date like second week of Sept. she easily beat the rains, with 2 weeks to spare.
If I remember right, these fast' seeds were about the same as Flash's super' autos. They introduced atad of auto into the gene pool? I grew up to 10+ foot 'auto's from Flash's.

Nice line up in the seed department. Looking forward to seeing some finished up..

GL
Thanks for the swing bye I’m definitely excited my self to see how they all look

I found one seed in my purple pheno that I was like hey let’s give it a go Tropicana definitely has my attention n I we will all kno how that banana blaze does can’t wait so beans went in dirt today should see something in 2 days or so but will spray 2 branches of all plants to get some pollen for next run will do the same girls n hopfully get some seeds

Awesome brother well shit i wish u the best luck so far man. I jus got my 1st gen autos done of the Red Poison x Cream Mandarin XL and the Cream Mandarin XL x Stardawg and then last but definitely not least the Gorilla Girl XL x Stardawg. So im definitely guna be working on these 3 strains for sure. Im actually kinda excited about this Gorilla Girl cross. Cause the buds of the Gorilla Girl XL already have some of the craziest smells an jus some amazing bud structure to. So with tht i no she will be a gud one plus the stardawg was a crazy yielder but she was like a dam super auto. So i figured it wud help boost the yield from the starD. An cut dwn the time frame of tht strain.

Awesome brother well shit i wish u the best luck so far man. I jus got my 1st gen autos done of the Red Poison x Cream Mandarin XL and the Cream Mandarin XL x Stardawg and then last but definitely not least the Gorilla Girl XL x Stardawg. So im definitely guna be working on these 3 strains for sure. Im actually kinda excited about this Gorilla Girl cross. Cause the buds of the Gorilla Girl XL already have some of the craziest smells an jus some amazing bud structure to. So with tht i no she will be a gud one plus the stardawg was a crazy yielder but she was like a dam super auto. So i figured it wud help boost the yield from the starD. An cut dwn the time frame of tht strain.
Hells yeah fam getting things back n rolling will be on more finally got the girls goin glue berry being stubborn but I see they both finally coming up

Yea nice bro a i think i found a new nute to use its GeoFlora am man the buds have so far been fukn amazing check this Strawberry Pie i got going rite nw.

Then here we got my original Chemdawg an shit these buds are some best ones ive done in awhile. I took it down not last nite but the night b4. Enuf time has gone by so im guna do a live rosin run with all this trim an shake. I was guna use some of the larfy buds as well but there aren't any lol. They all turned into super dense buds.

Man they look so good I’ll def look into that nutes but dam those buds look awsome fam great job
Hells yea an GeoFlora has a trail bag u jus pay shipping 4 sure worth a try one bag 4 veg one 4 flower. But so far the product is working amazing u jus top feed every 2 weeks then jus plain water in between n so far so gud lol. I got the chem drying out nw n oh my dam does she reek lol everytime i trim alil off the buds the whole room stinks up lol. Shit wen i took the plant dwn the whole dam house reeked haha.

Back
Top Bottom