Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Idk man loved that guy def Ben here as long as I’ve Ben

Right no shit man lol. Well glad ur still kickn around these parts brother lol. But yea got a sweet amnesia haze xl auto thts still to pop up in the highbrix soil. But all 3 others popped up no problem an are gettn sum nice growth to em lol.

Hells yeah brother I hate popping seeds always harder then it need to be lol

Lol right altho with autos now ive done so god dam many definitely into the hundreds now. But yea its second nature to me now lol. I now kinda wana setup alil marking system tht i can keep count on 2 really see how gud i do each year n to be able 2 no im pushing myself even farther an now tht i got more or less then previously lol.

Hells yeah brother I hate popping seeds always harder then it need to be lol
Hey everyone I hope all is good. I was just reading this laughing to myself thinking yup definitely harder then it needs to be.
Im trying to grow this pure CBD stain for my ageing dog. It’s a 0.3 to 0.8%THC and 20% CBD and should come out of my buddys shot path setup just perfect
E26CAA07-1CA1-4EBD-8409-14FBDDD347CF.jpeg

The vet is getting me for about 3 bills a month for him on anti inflammatory and pain meds for the poor SOB. So I’m going to try CBD as well.

One thin for sure I don’t gro many seeds so I’m just going by the seat of my pants.
Not to mention being a cloner I could have a 10 inch clone rooted and banging in the time I put into this seed lmao.
As well clones r always the exact same not like that mutation seed I’m working on :rofl:
Play safe and enjoy everyone

Lol right altho with autos now ive done so god dam many definitely into the hundreds now. But yea its second nature to me now lol. I now kinda wana setup alil marking system tht i can keep count on 2 really see how gud i do each year n to be able 2 no im pushing myself even farther an now tht i got more or less then previously lol.
Hells yeah brother ima try to track more what I do here lately

Hey everyone I hope all is good. I was just reading this laughing to myself thinking yup definitely harder then it needs to be.
Im trying to grow this pure CBD stain for my ageing dog. It’s a 0.3 to 0.8%THC and 20% CBD and should come out of my buddys shot path setup just perfect
E26CAA07-1CA1-4EBD-8409-14FBDDD347CF.jpeg

The vet is getting me for about 3 bills a month for him on anti inflammatory and pain meds for the poor SOB. So I’m going to try CBD as well.

One thin for sure I don’t gro many seeds so I’m just going by the seat of my pants.
Not to mention being a cloner I could have a 10 inch clone rooted and banging in the time I put into this seed lmao.
As well clones r always the exact same not like that mutation seed I’m working on :rofl:
Play safe and enjoy everyone
Hells yeah brother I don’t do much seeds just from clone too much easier but the good news it’s a photo will snap out of it but I’ve had some weird looks bby plants like that

Here are the girls doin amazing starting training on two autos so far topped them two days ago I have a feeling my nl n banana blaze autos goin to be the biggest def thriving since day one

Some gelato from last run and purple queen just couldn’t say bye to them will post some bud shots tonight of my last girls definitely fire fire taste like tropical

Back
Top Bottom