Jaga: My First Grow Journal

I was thinking an your right I have to tighten up it stresses me out and the girls:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hiyah Jaga,
good to see your back. Nice tent, sorry about your bad luck so far but just keep on keeping on:)
Regards to you and the misses,
Dutch

Good weed Mr Sudharshana ( member /Sudharshna is Sanskrit for well member)yep they got these freaky spots on her leaves I know that I should have taken a picture an asked but I panicked and thought of the other 2 who are doing real:wood: well so I thought FXXK it could spread but if it is a lack of something it will come through on her leaves more, an maybe I could treat that But if it were a spread type thing that would be a real shit so the dominant have to go on for the good of ecology:thanks:
Good weed Jaga!

Have you cut that lil auto already? Maybe worth to wait for a little ripening, last few weeks matter so much in highness :)

best wishes!

:green_heart: My cheeky1 is doing rather well although I do fear for her safety(from me) I am going to put up some pictures unfortunately I have to do it all on my phone so I cant get the close ups of the trichs I want to show , any how with no more ranting
2013-07-08_09_48_32-1-1.jpg
2013-07-08_09_48_32-1-1-1.jpg
2013-07-08_09_48_32-1-1-1-1.jpg

She is soo small it is hard to see but trust me there all over the place on her bigger leaves an smaller:) today I have started to super crop cheeky 2&3 I also had to tie down cheeky3, because when the light blew she some what stretched. So she is tied down an super croped I will now continue to super crop every day as needed, I dont really like the method but it has given me good results before :) So depending on how they do today I may have some more photos later today, thanks an Jai Jaganatha
:green_heart: My cheeky1 is doing rather well although I do fear for her safety(from me) I am going to put up some pictures unfortunately I have to do it all on my phone so I cant get the close ups of the trichs I want to show , any how with no more ranting
2013-07-08_09_48_32-1-1.jpg
2013-07-08_09_48_32-1-1-1.jpg
2013-07-08_09_48_32-1-1-1-1.jpg

I got some more picture of the girls I have started super cropping . Plus I stuck one in of my little girl maybe one of the last photos I will take? Still not sure though so here goes mmm even if I am only talking to myself
2013-07-09_11_24_48.jpg
2013-07-09_11_24_58.jpg
2013-07-09_11_24_30.jpg
2013-07-08_13_47_21.jpg
2013-07-09_11_24_38.jpg
Thats all for now I will do this most days I hate supper cropping it hurts me to do it Jai Jaganatha

Jaga, they look great, you are doing a good job. When you see a problem, don't freak out, take a good picture and post it in your journal and ask for help, That is what everyone is here for.

Subbed +reps I put your grow on my signature too Jaga.

:Namaste:

Jeff

Thanks invi I just went an screwed up proper I dont normally touch the autos, Thing is when I lost my light for the 3 days cheeky3 stretched a lot an so I decided to super crop her as well MAN she,s broke I think she will pull through, But man she looks sadThe last picture was of the critical (not an auto) I will post the picture when I get back from town I am sooo stupid man o man :straightface::straightface::straightface:
Nice training! She is getting real bushy!

Thanks Dharma you are great an I have proven once again I am a great fool I tried the same thing with my automatic white dwarf an she snapped bad!!!!! I have a rule and that was dont touch the autos just let them do there stuff man I messed up Thing is dharma I think you will understand when I say I feel her pain Thnanks for reps an sub I feel a bit alone in here some times I have to go out so I may not reply or put ant thing up for next few Hrs( got to go to town with the Mrs) Love to you big buds and blessings Jai Ho
Jaga, they look great, you are doing a good job. When you see a problem, don't freak out, take a good picture and post it in your journal and ask for help, That is what everyone is here for.

Subbed +reps I put your grow on my signature too Jaga.

:Namaste:

Jeff

Thanks srila Ricorico I will post a picture when I get back she looks sooo sad:straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface:
It's easy to break a stem while supercropping, that's called "gaining experience"

Good weed, Jaga. :)

May the Hydrogen Consciousness bless your mess and help you do your best to beat the stress.

Om.

Thanks invi I just went an screwed up proper I dont normally touch the autos, Thing is when I lost my light for the 3 days cheeky3 stretched a lot an so I decided to super crop her as well MAN she,s broke I think she will pull through, But man she looks sadThe last picture was of the critical (not an auto) I will post the picture when I get back from town I am sooo stupid man o man :straightface::straightface::straightface:

I have seen stems recover from pretty bad injuries. Hope she heals proper!

I always tried to click your sig and nothing happened:(
well I am here now brother:)

Back
Top Bottom