Jaga: My First Grow Journal

High King John
hope things are good on you part of the globe I was lucky to be able to get hold of my Mrs laptop , although I have to say it took a lot of asking to get hold of it , then she comes out with a typical female word I suppose you are going to chat to your 420 friends. The thing is I am doing this grow for her health she has multiple sclerosis :tokin: its true I also enjoy a nice smoke but??
Any how do you think you could tell me how to put my journal page on my signature please :):):):):):love:

to add your grow journal to your signature go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and paste it into the open window.

also i have friend requested you, go to top left, User CP>Notifications, you should see you have a friend request waiting.

Thank you King John
sorry that I am so slow at getting these things An it was great to find that request , over here in uk I dont ave much of life just kind of bieng a care
r an that realy takes it out of me I dont feel so strong emotionaly (down in the dumps) so finding the friend reqeust was for me sunshine in our cloudy cold country , so thank you Maharaja :Namaste:

Oh my giddy aunt well I should have updated yesterday , any how I am thinking of changing the title to Jaga,s first total F**K up cause got up yesterday an switched the fan on first no problem then I have 1 small cfl its a 125w then my 300w big one an BANG it blew all the lights in the house , so now I have had to ask very nicley can I get a new bulb well theres not that much I can do apart from wait until it comes. Everything else came back on after clicking the switch , so I asked an Alex801 reckoned it might have been an electric surge ,so as a safe measure I was advised to get a surge switch as well so I have done that as well but , I looked in this morning and they looked a little sad to say the least. How long can a plant last with minimum light ?
Must be my Lord Jaganatha testing me thankyou Lord for the trials you put me into Blessings to anyone who might read this

Hey buddy, its only bad if you aren't learning ;) Besides, your plants really look alright... Cannabis is resilient, or usually is :) A little time and TLC does wonders, like with most things.

Your Auto's look great, one of the two Auto's I'm running is just pitiful... Probably gonna toss her. Options are limited when you cannot control flowering!

i would place the lights that are still working on your timer for 12/12 so that your plants may continue flowering even with diminished light. persevere through this hard time, we all have faced troubling times in our grows.

Well that has to be my fav answer cause to date that’s what I have been doing , The thing is it really helps that you said that cause it has helped my motivation through this long dark period . I wanted to put them in the garden for some time , but hell no the state of this estate at this time is not great an if they were seen or smelt out that would be game over . The next bit of good news was getting an email saying that the bulb I ordered is going to be here within 24hrs so I am keeping my fingers crossed:tokin: an praying that its gonna make it :love:

I think I know what your thinking but I am gonna put them up any how this is some photos that I took this morning to me they
2013-07-02_10_22_56.jpg
are looking dam sad tis was cheeky 1 an she still seems to be keeping her composure . Next is cheeky 2
2013-07-02_10_22_48.jpg
I have noticed she has started to stretch and her fan leaves are curling over a little So finally the baby cheeky3 well she has stretched a bit maybe a lot more than I need
2013-07-02_10_22_51.jpg
Any comments will be well read and if there’s anything that I could do please tell an save they cheeky 3

Well the difference that a few hours can make now they got there light back to better so the last photos were taken at 10:42 now I got these for you to compare taken at 15:40 , to me the difference is big first up is my sweet heart cheeky1
2013-07-02_15_30_58.jpg
Next is cheeky 3
2013-07-02_15_30_54.jpg
and last but not least is cheeky2
2013-07-02_15_30_46.jpg
So that`s only 5hrs an they are to my untrained eye doing quite well again I think sometimes it is real good to have some stress on top of the everyday strain an stress can for me be like a good smoke the euphoric feeling just beats all else. And of course there is the big bonus at the end of some lovely nug,s

Nice healthy plants Jaga!

Found my way here :)

By the way if you replace this in your signature

Jaga My First Grow Journal

to

{URL="Jaga: My First Grow Journal"]Jaga My First Grow Journal[/URL}

then it will be a link to your thread. Just change the { and } at the beginning and the end to [ and ]

You could have more visitors this way!

Back
Top Bottom