Jock Horror Harvest Time?

Bulldoggin33

I know that Nirvana say's that this is a long (9-11 weeks) flowering plant. But yet again I'm finding that at around 7 weeks it's time to do the final flush before harvest.

Has anyone experience a faster flowering time with good ol'Jock as me. Or am I just getting a little lucky?

Opinions please and :thanks:

Vegged for 3 month's under MH. They were and are monsters.

The tricombs are turning that nice milkey white and beginning to bend. I culled the yellow leaves and some bottom stems last night and hung them to dry.

I like to veg a bit longer but it did the job this time!:420:

My Jocks went on 10/14 on dec 24...i vegged for 60 days...i expected to pull sometime in march...

This is my second for the Jock as well. I love this strain. Had to clone a bunch.

Now the mighty "Mother" from the first 5 seeds I bought way back is in flower. and I had to bend her over big time. HUGE!

I know that Nirvana say's that this is a long (9-11 weeks) flowering plant. But yet again I'm finding that at around 7 weeks it's time to do the final flush before harvest.

Has anyone experience a faster flowering time with good ol'Jock as me. Or am I just getting a little lucky?

Opinions please and :thanks:
Mine looks ready to harvest too, and im only 4-5 weeks into flowering the buds are massive, I can't see them getting much bigger, but if they do I definitely won't complain :p

My jocks was born 10-26=11...i put them on 12/12 12-24-11...and flushed 3-25-12...veg 2 months...flowered 3 months...when i saw the 1st amber i flushed ..and pulled a couple weeks later..got jocks in the ground now...
OK so I still have a ways to go, I still don't have a 20 x, so I'm kinda just trying to eyeball it and guesstimate, but I will be going to get one tomorrow. You got any pics I can check out of your jock pre harvest, and after harvest? Just want to get an idea of overall yield. I cut a small bud off my jock earlier today and nuked it just to test quality, rolled it up, didn't smoke well obviously but it did have a nice head high. My widow on the other hand I brought a J over to a party the other night, and I feel like it got me the highest I've ever been, almost scary how potent. Hoping the jock will also live up to its hype :)

62 days for resin dripping jock. finished first before master kush and swiss cheese strains. its so sweet and gives me a happy high.:bong:

:peace::peace:ididnt take pics but I will now. I have 3 white rhinos 1 snow white and 2 jocks.
2 el presidente. Im stage 4 kidney/ lung cancer.
just got my med card. just got some hawaiankush.
it sucks I have to get cancer to finally smoke weed. the weed will tame my sickness temporarily.
so I have to smoke more than usual. ill start takin pics miwa. ive always been paranoid about syart
starting_to_flower.jpg

thanks man. yeah I never did a journal. but now I got a med card ill start one soon. I need a new camera or a usb cable that fits my camera. but that's why im going with the indicas like white rhino and snow white for appetite and sleep. jock is such an easy plant to grow. I yeild about an ounce and a half per plant. I think its nirvana best strain. my grow is in the 2nd week of flowering. using ff happy frog soil and ff original soil. plus ff nutes.
ill get something started this week. itll keep my mind occupied.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom