Jock Horror Autos That Did Not Auto

Re: Jock Horror Autos that didn't Auto

10 weeks + 8 weeks is 18 weeks / 126 days since germination so far , it feels like a record of some sort.

And it will be for sure 1 more week , maybe two.. :thedoubletake:;)

Some leaves are dying on the vine and others are yellowing while the bulk of them remain aged but green.
Many of the Bud leaves are declining and some have died as well , the end is near but not here.

Good Morning 420 and hello wake n bake !!

the end is near!!! lol cant wait to see her all dried out and burning!

My neither !

They are bulking up up as I type :volcano-smiley:

I am giving them a final flush at the moment and have them bottom feeding clear water from improvised drip trays.
They have sucked up about a gallon each in the last two days.

After they drink up that I'll bottom water a final time and leave them in the dark for about 4 days before harvest :thumb:

`````````````````````````````````````````

Yesterday I found some contradictory information to what I have been falsely taught on the internet

The issue is temperature vs dissolved o2 levels
Problem is I had read (numerous times) that 67*F is the optimum temperature for max dissolved o2 levels.
I am thinking 67* is a compromise between the o2 levels and the *desired* root temperature ?

Onward , I was using 67* as I thought it was the magic o2 number and since its not I am going to move to
a cooler temperature.

I found that 0*F is the Optimum temperature and the closer to it the better well within reason as don't think that plants will appreciated being fed with near freezing 0* water/nutrients.

As such I am going to start using 10 degrees as my water/nutrients temperature to water with so the roots get higher o2 levels.

10*C is 50*F

A chart
```````````
temperature_vs_O2_saturation.jpg

I keep My water storage in a full size Poly garbage can with aeration running that due to its placement stays at 50*F on its own.
All this time I was warming it up before using it.. :smokin: damn

Safety
````````

I know the colder 50* waters shock will be diminished once it mixes with the warm soil in edition to that the rooms temperature will warm it all up in a hour or two so the perceived problems should be short lived.

```````````

I did some woodworking yesterday in preparation for the harvest.

Thought is they will feel threatened by the treatment and up the THC/ oils to protect itself.
Apparently our plants use THC for protection more then our enjoyment.
The THC gets people to propagate the plant so there may well be more to the picture then at first meets the eye.
It could be we were meant to be together ? we did find each other and it is mutually beneficial.

They could be using us like giant Bee's of sorts :hookah: if not its certainly the outcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry plants , they must be pissed.

10_weeks_drilled_plants_stalk_004.JPG

10_weeks_drilled_plants_stalk_002.JPG

10_weeks_drilled_plants_stalk_003.JPG

hey ledbud, how are you ? how was your harvest ? i harvested mine today 14'' cola
6e2c7811-7614-4b48-ab86-e224e40857ae.jpg
4a383a72-cc91-4a88-a770-a3eb318fd43f.jpg

and a fatty 8'' cola ..... great grow ! more yield , better quality and quantity northern lights haze #5 X silver haze !!!!!

i think i got this

I am pretty well really , keeping medicated.

Glad to see hear of your harvest and that you "got" it ! , nothing like growing your own smoke , good one !
I bet it has a real nice effect , Sativa / crosses are my fav.

The Buds look sweet !

Time to pop a few more beans in the ground !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am doing a flush with my plants until Friday which will be 11 weeks flower.
Then the plan is to leave them in the dark for 4 or five days before I finally harvest.

Left plant looks like it has about 1.5 to 2 Oz's *left* on it I have been smoking on it and the right plant should be between 4 and 6 Oz's as yet to be determined.
The right plant is my Favorite and so far the left has been pretty nice to smoke .. with lots and lots of trichomes to vaporize.

I'm loving it , nothing like your own affordable weed , its cheap, but certainly not free to grow.

:volcano-smiley:

lefty

Here is Lefty , my little friend. haha

She has been been keeping me in bottom bud weed for 3 weeks now.

Notice the Heineken bottle

11 Weeks in flower

11_weeks_002.JPG

11_weeks_003.JPG

11_weeks_005.JPG

I smoked the bottom buds and some middle top Buds
Basically I left its main branches buds alone and smoked everything else :volcano-smiley:

After the Photo I put the plant in the bathtub in water , removed its soil and put it in a bucket of water with a aerator on and the lights moved up as high as they would go.

Not sure how long I'll leave the lights on them , I am thinking I will start the dark cycle tomorrow and let them chill out in the dark sipping the aerated water.

Righty

Here is Righty , she's the bigger of the two and shows good promise for a Bountiful harvest.

11 Weeks / Today's photo

She has 3x or 4x the amount of Bud as Lefty.

11_weeks_009.JPG

11_weeks_010.JPG

I smoked a little bit of Righties bottom bud to help tide me over but Lefty took the biggest hit.
11_weeks_013.JPG

11_weeks_012.JPG

11_weeks_017.JPG

The buds are solid / hard

its soil has been removed since this photo was taken , she is currently sitting in a bucket of water with a few aerators , next to her sister.

Those drill holes I posted earlier have not had a visible effect on them , no wilting nothing the plants looked unharmed.

I will post harvest Photos as it happens.

cant wait to see come good bud shots when she's all done, congrats man!!! what are you planning on running next time?

Notice the plants have no fox tailing going on ? which I find is amazing considering how old the mofo's are.

Come February the plan is to start 3 autos and 2 feminized seeds , possible Tutankhamun seeds. I still have to buy seeds.

I'm sitting here waked and baked and have to say
GOOD morning all and happy Wake n Bake :volcano-smiley:

Hoping you all have a bountiful season !

I Pulled the plants from the buckets tonight and hung them upside down in the closet.
The leaves have been shriveling up and drying so the time seemed ripe to hang them.

The plants had been in the water buckets for 4 days and look a shadow of themselves now that they are wilted :smokin:

I will leave them hanging until they mostly dry out then I'll cut Buds and enclose them until they moisten back up then give em the paper bag until they are ready for jars

Week 11 Jock Horror Auto Clones

I cut these Clones from Righty on week 5 , they have been under a 400w MH 90% of the time , the last two weeks I swapped in a HPS bulb

I harvested the the right plant yesterday , its Wet trimmed weight was 230 gr. minus 80% for moisture it works out to 46g
The Left plant needs a week or two more , judging by its larger size I could get well over 2 Oz from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11_week_old_auto_JH_clones_033.JPG

11_week_old_auto_JH_clones_016.JPG

11_week_old_auto_JH_clones_008.JPG

11_week_old_auto_JH_clones_026.JPG

11_week_old_auto_JH_clones_027.JPG

Proof positive you can Clone Auto's !

nice close up shots man, and i really think it depends on when you take the clones from the auto and how long the auto is rated to go but i really wouldnt recommend coning auto's

I recommend it 100% if you don't mind a funny looking plant :thedoubletake:

The left clone is going to be my biggest full bodied Bud of the Year , its nice to see.
It must be 10 inches around.
I will be sure to measure / photograph it before harvest , to document it.

The proof is in the pudding that it can be done with success.
With a slow to flower auto that is. I doubt a 8 week auto would produce very much.
But it might.

These Auto clones flowered a few weeks after their mother flowered , she flowered less then 1 week after the clones were cut.

I will do a Auto clone again and try for a Mother fucker of a Bud , those two Clones were
in a separate room on the ignore list with the lights left on 24-7 without a fan on them and were fed only water.
The no name potting soil was it.

Little power houses that produced despite the less then ideal environment.

I recommend it 100% if you don't mind a funny looking plant :thedoubletake:

The left clone is going to be my biggest full bodied Bud of the Year , its nice to see.
It must be 10 inches around.
I will be sure to measure / photograph it before harvest , to document it.

The proof is in the pudding that it can be done with success.
With a slow to flower auto that is. I doubt a 8 week auto would produce very much.
But it might.

These Auto clones flowered a few weeks after their mother flowered , she flowered less then 1 week after the clones were cut.

I will do a Auto clone again and try for a Mother fucker of a Bud , those two Clones were
in a separate room on the ignore list with the lights left on 24-7 without a fan on them and were fed only water.
The no name potting soil was it.

Little power houses that produced despite the less then ideal environment.

So I forgot already....What type of cloner (or cloning process) did you use? How long before the clones developed roots suitable for transplant? Did they stunt at all?

I used a Willow water aloe vera seaweed mix to root them and a 13w
warm white cfl bulb , over a small cooler covered with picture frame glass.
Effective and very easy to construct ;)

A picture is worth a thousand words so I added a few to show the progress.

I will not be buying rooting hormone ever again after the success with Willow /kelp/Aloe water , it is the first Time I used it.

I used my own time frame for the soaking time of the cuttings as the instructions I have read called for 4 to 12 hr soak time , four days seemed more reasonable to me.

I also added the seaweed on a whim as it is know to promotes rooting in seedlings.

After I had soaked the cuttings for 2 days I found a article on the 420 site about the Aloe , to wit I then added the Aloe to the willow water.

Before the cuttings were placed in their pots I rubbed a section of Aloe Vera over them.

I am impressed 11 days after being in the pots and BOOM roots everywhere , I have just transplanted them into 1 Gal. pots to root for the next 7-14 days before final transplant.

024359.JPG

4 Days soak in the willow kelp aloe mix and 11 Days in the soil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a early photo of them.

Jock_H_all_photos_215.JPG

Day 77 , 90% clear / cloudy trichomes

11_week_old_auto_JH_clones_033.JPG

Lights on 24-7

edit to add
The MH had a lot to do with their short buddy development
For the newby , HPS are know to stretch plants out and MH is know to shorten the inter-node spaces on the stalk.

Awesome

Harvest has come and gone , now I need more smoke.

kidding , i am set for the next 4 months which should be when my upcoming grow is ready for harvest.
If I get it started on time.
I hope this crop last me with the two clones I'm feeling pretty good about it.

:volcano-smiley:

Righty about to be disassembled
JH_Auto_Harvest_002.JPG

Trimming away on her
JH_Auto_Harvest_007.JPG

Righty's bottom and middle bud
JH_Auto_Harvest_011.JPG

Righty's bottom and middle bud is pushed to the left side and the top Bud is on the right side.
JH_Auto_Harvest_016.JPG

Whats left of little Lefty's Bud
JH_Auto_Harvest_014.JPG
JH_Auto_Harvest_015.JPG

Its mostly dry , today I enclose it and begin the slow cure.

I am doing a big ass bowl in the Silver Surfer Vape :volcano-smiley: as reward for trimming , me likey.
My eyes feel like doughnuts.
I have 1/2 Oz of dry bud from Lefty (that's not in the photos) to keep me occupied while the rest cures.

Still to come the mini Clone with the big Bud and the one that has been pulled already and is drying.

Holy Fuks its being a long auto grow , 16 weeks.

hey ledbud, hope all is well ........ so you put the plant in distress to see if it would produce more thc to protect itself? makes sense . anyway you can tell or would you have to send a sample and a control to a lab ? here is my next project :

Highwayman x tang tang

Strain Information
HYBRID - This sativa-dominant hybrid packs a creative, energized head high with more subtle body effects. Its potency isn't widely known, and the same goes for the exact ratio of sativa to indica. But Highwayman is a crossbreed of William's Wonder and Tang Tang. William's Wonder is an indica-dominant hybrid with THC levels reaching 19%, while Tang Tang is a sativa-dominant hybrid with unknown THC content. Like its sativa parent, Highwayman is rare, even in places where marijuana is legal for medical or recreational use. Apparently an homage to Willie Nelson and the rest of the famed Highwaymen, this strain is best used to treat chronic pain, including migraines and arthritis, along with anxiety and depression. It has a bright green, frosted appearance, with streaks of gold. The nugs appear light but are in fact quite dense. Highwayman smells distinctly of chocolate and coffee. This strain is probably most popular on the West Coast, though its geographic origins are unknown. It's worth a try if you can find it, if only to pay respect to country music's greatest stoners. Prepare to feel stress and pain melt away in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom