2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector

Small buds smoke the same as big buds. You want the quality and potency, and judging by trichomes you should have zero disappointments.
Yes I love jock its straight up dank!
there all looking pretty tasty at this point.

thank you good sir.

Small buds smoke the same as big buds. You want the quality and potency, and judging by trichomes you should have zero disappointments.

I semi disagree. It depends where that small bud came from.. Top of the plant (it shouldnt be small up here) or a bottom bud under the canopy that did not ripen fully.. the stone will be the same, the potency will not.

Let all the pistils turn colour. If your plant is still producing white pistils, it means it is still ripening!

I cant wait till you chop her!!

there not producing any more only like maby ten pistil that are white and maturing everyday.
+rep great grow with that 48x3 far exceeds my expectations , sure more light would do wonders but we work with what we have and looks like you've done everything you can!
Thanks man I did this to show people on a budget that you can grow your own on the cheap. If I add the price of light in on this grow ive spent like under 400 not done with the figures but when I chop I will post total price to get a $ per gram sum.

I thought it was a requirement to spend your life savings.......i didnt get that memo:)lol

Try to explain that to my GF who gets mad when i buy a new flood table, or a 700GPH Mag Drive water pump.. Or constantly drag her out to Home Deport for an hour at a time to spend money on necessary things.

Last time i checked, hobbies weren't cheap. And one that can save you money from having to buy meds is a pretty awesome one to have!

getting close
2014-10-01_14_27_20-1.jpg
2014-10-01_17_56_22.jpg

damn u maximized every inch of that grow area ..:bravo:

I would like to thank everybody for hanging out with us for the past couple months. Its been fun sharing with you guys and girls. The time has come. About a week earlier than planed ,but thats the bounus of hydroponics and led. Couldnt get her all in one chop spent about two and a half hours so far.
We have 273 grams wet on the buds thus far and 113 grams of wet sugar leaf trim, and sum left to chop in morning.
2014-10-03_18_29_48.jpg
2014-10-03_18_14_30.jpg
2014-10-03_16_35_32.jpg
2014-10-03_18_25_40.jpg
2014-10-03_18_25_49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom