Cellargardener Hydro DIY EBBnFLO Grow Journal Started July 25th- 2010

For anyone that may be watching here are the latest pics.
These girls are under a T5
sept_7_4.JPG

sept_7_3.JPG

sept_7_2.JPG

sept_7_2.JPG

these girls are under the jumbo 180 and a 90 LED
sept_7.JPG

looks like its comming along beautifully....and they all look so healthy....so what was the cost of the 180? still thinking about getting one...and brand...thank you...L

Nice. Things grow quite well under floros don't they? I have a few vegging under LED's and a couple under cfl. And my cfl plants are becoming real monsters! Your plants look nice though. How old now? How's the new room coming along?

looks like its comming along beautifully....and they all look so healthy....so what was the cost of the 180? still thinking about getting one...and brand...thank you...L
I got the LED's off ebay from a fella that had his girlfriend move in and didn't want him growing so I got a great deal on them... $300 for the Prosource 180 Jumbo Illuminator and 150 for the 90 not sure but I think it's a Prosource too. I love the LED's they are making really dense plants as apposed to the nice T5 I have.

Nice. Things grow quite well under floros don't they? I have a few vegging under LED's and a couple under cfl. And my cfl plants are becoming real monsters! Your plants look nice though. How old now? How's the new room coming along?
I have the mudding and taping to do and the primer and paint are waiting to get going so I hope to have the new room done and plants moved in by sunday evening.

OK so I got the new grow room mostly done and was able to move the girls in. I still have to move the LEDs in and te tent for my veg and clone station. I also have to finish up the electrical stuff put I am very close to done with the room then it's just organizing and some zip ties! so here is the new digs!

I lowered this light about half of what it is here.
9-16_5.JPG

9-16_4.JPG

9-16_3.JPG

9-16_2.JPG

9-16.JPG

I had been lst-ing them but am gonna build a scrog tonight and get them going into flower!! I have the AN Connoisseur nutes ready to go tonight also so I will see how good they are. It comes highly recommended from some people I know.

was wondering about the nutz....have the whole a.n line also, but too scared to try them yet....will be watching to see how yours do....have heard they are strong...so when i do try, will prob. cut way back....i have the sensi system....it all looks great, and those plants are very healthy looking...L:hookah:

was wondering about the nutz....have the whole a.n line also, but too scared to try them yet....will be watching to see how yours do....have heard they are strong...so when i do try, will prob. cut way back....i have the sensi system....it all looks great, and those plants are very healthy looking...L:hookah:
I was using a starter kit from technaflora and it seems to be a good product but my friend was telling me how great his and his friends results are with the AN line so I thought why not go for it!

Looking AWESOME friend, can't wait to see the outcome. :peace:
Thank you I am so excited too I know I could have done better to. This is my first time growing and I love just hanging out with the girls and watching this whole process. It is so cool and well the end is the best part. I have some clones going it was a little dicey at first on my clones but I think I have 100% survival on the clones. I think I will do it differently on my next grow. I feel like I am wasting a lot of space with the current setup and it was not easy scrogging them in the two flood trays. Getting to them all is a stretch. I am considering hempy buckets for my next grow. I also have an idea kicking around in my head to redo the current system but instead of two large trays a few smaller individual ( one small tray or bucket per plant)ones that can be moved easier. I also ran into trouble building the new grow room and not being ready in time to get the scrog set up earlier. That set me back a bit but I am ready for and know what will happen when for my next grow and my grow room is done so now I can concentrate on growing only.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom