Masonman's - Hi-Brix - Jock Horror - 2016

Well deserved reps Masonman. The leaves look just like I want them to look in my own garden. :goodjob::high-five::adore::adore:

+1!!! :welldone:

BTW...When you had said that those 2-3 "critters" had moved in a month ago and you hadn't been able to catch them to study them, the first thing that occurred to me was, "How would he know that they were the SAME 2-3 critters?" :)

Glad you ID'd and can deal with them now! :goodjob:

The plant is gorgeous! :thumb:

Well deserved reps Masonman. The leaves look just like I want them to look in my own garden. :goodjob::high-five::adore::adore:

Thanks Shiggity... Your buds look just like I want them to look in my own garden... :rofl: You know, I was worried that I pruned too much, but she filled out nicely. The canopy got a little uneven, but I'll get better at super cropping. I'm still to heavy handed, and tend to break when I should pinch. These stems are so strong, they don't give when you pinch. I tend to give them the mason death grip. But this style of growing is going to yield better than the screen did, that's for sure.

+1!!! :welldone:

BTW...When you had said that those 2-3 "critters" had moved in a month ago and you hadn't been able to catch them to study them, the first thing that occurred to me was, "How would he know that they were the SAME 2-3 critters?" :)

Glad you ID'd and can deal with them now! :goodjob:

The plant is gorgeous! :thumb:

Funny... I didn't consider a multi-planetary air, land and sea invasion. Nobody wants to consider that, because the only effective defense is a strong rectal suppository!

New member that Envy's ur grow. Hopefully doc bud kit is in my near future. Great grow with great info.

Thank you pino for stopping by...

The "kit" is the cats meow! No need to PH, worry about PPM, no flushing before harvest... no guess work!!! And the community support is AAA. Creating a journal is the best way to receive help and to make friends.

:welcome:

To

:420:

Day 101 Flip + 23

Gave her the first Cat Drench.

For a few days after the Super Drench, I didn't see much growth. But, in these last few days, she has exploded. I almost didn't want to give her the drench tonight, but I knew she was getting low on water( 7 days since last water). I'm hoping she'll keep riding this wave of growth.

I simply cannot believe how much better she looks compared to my last grow.There's not a single leaf that looks out of place. Color looks fantastic.

I did manage to get one of those sticky fly strips hung up in the cabinet. Got a good look at one of the flying critters. Fungus Gnat for sure. Should be pretty easy to get rid of them. Gonna try the mosquito dunk tea first. I will treat all my soil, used, unused, and the two clones in veg.

If all else fails, I've got the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...

/The number shall be three... :rofl:

DSCN041413.jpg
DSCN040915.jpg
DSCN041015.jpg
DSCN041518.jpg
DSCN041115.jpg

Beautiful!! :thumb:

Day 105 Flip + 27

It's been 4 days since the 1st Cat Drench.

I just had to take more pictures. She's knocking on the walls and pushing on the door. The growth is amazing. This cabinet is packed with buds...

Now I'm thinking I pruned her just right. Thanks Doc! I was nervous, but I should have had more faith.

Now that the mosquito dunk tea is ready, she'll be getting 2 cups evenly over the top of the soil until the 2nd Cat Drench when she'll get 3 gallons of it.

DSCN042214.jpg
DSCN042315.jpg
DSCN042414.jpg
DSCN042612.jpg
DSCN042719.jpg
DSCN042813.jpg
DSCN042916.jpg

Masonman,
I admire your training and growing skills! :bravo:
Your plant looks like a friggin brix centerfold. Ms. Sept.:high-five:
Day 105 Flip + 27
DSCN042214.jpg
DSCN042315.jpg
DSCN042414.jpg
DSCN042612.jpg
DSCN042719.jpg
DSCN042813.jpg
DSCN042916.jpg

Day 108 Flip + 30

Gave her the second Cat Drench.

25ML Cat Drench
1.5ML Tea
3 gallons "Mosquito Dunk Tea" water

Top dressed with 1tsp crushed dry mosquito dunk tablet. I read a lot of people doing this with great results. Figured I'd give it a try.

Hopefully all I'll have to do until harvest is alternate Trans/water and Growth Energy.

On another note, the vegging clones look pathetic. They finally dried out, so Growth Energy was next up. I topped them and pruned a few lower branches. If they don't straighten out, I'll have to give them a Rescue Drench next dry cycle. I don't know what their problem is. Temps and humidity are perfect and steady. Same new soil I have always been using. Gave them the same mosquito dunk treatment as mom got.

A wall of pictures...

DSCN043911.jpg
DSCN043316.jpg
DSCN043118.jpg
DSCN044010.jpg
DSCN043511.jpg
DSCN043711.jpg
DSCN043215.jpg
DSCN043414.jpg

Masonman,
Such frostiness. On ur 2nd cat drench!:cheer:
Im approaching my 1st. I hope to have as much wonderful results as you.:goodjob:

Just a couple questions today...

Overall, the plant looks beautiful. Resin is really packing on now.

I have one issue.

In the second picture down, there are a few leaves that look Mag deficient. Should I top dress epsoms salt again when I water next? I'm also starting to get hash tips. How bad is this for the plant? I've heard it was common with LEDs. I have the light at 18-20"

DSCN044613.jpg
DSCN044715.jpg

Just a couple questions today...

Overall, the plant looks beautiful. Resin is really packing on now.

I have one issue.

In the second picture down, there are a few leaves that look Mag deficient. Should I top dress epsoms salt again when I water next? I'm also starting to get hash tips. How bad is this for the plant? I've heard it was common with LEDs. I have the light at 18-20"

DSCN044613.jpg
DSCN044715.jpg

having a slight Mg deficiency is the goal.
Hash tips look nice! :)
your girls looks fantastic!
:thumb:

PS there is Mg in WA10x...you should be using at this stage...:)

Back
Top Bottom