Masonman's - Hi-Brix - Jock Horror - 2016

There isn't one thing bad about hash tips, Mason. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If they make you nervous, get a 100X loupe and check 'em out. My wager is that the trichs are bright and clear, just like any others. You're almost done anyway, aren't you? A couple more weeks, max? (It wouldn't hurt to raise the lights a little if you have room - mine seem to want/need less light as they finish bloom.)

There isn't one thing bad about hash tips, Mason. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If they make you nervous, get a 100X loupe and check 'em out. My wager is that the trichs are bright and clear, just like any others. You're almost done anyway, aren't you? A couple more weeks, max? (It wouldn't hurt to raise the lights a little if you have room - mine seem to want/need less light as they finish bloom.)

I'm only at day 35 from flip. Last grow went ten weeks. I was thinking since she is much healthier this time, she may be able to go longer. So, I'm thinking I have at least 5 more weeks. She just got her second Cat Drench 4-5 days ago.

I didn't know there was Mg in WA10X. I've been using it with Brix all through flower. Canopy is so thick, it's hard to spray all the leaves. I'm using a little less than 2 ounces of spray on her. Does that sound right?

I have about 6 more inches I can raise the light. I'll bump her up a few.

I'm only at day 35 from flip. Last grow went ten weeks. I was thinking since she is much healthier this time, she may be able to go longer. So, I'm thinking I have at least 5 more weeks. She just got her second Cat Drench 4-5 days ago.

I didn't know there was Mg in WA10X. I've been using it with Brix all through flower. Canopy is so thick, it's hard to spray all the leaves. I'm using a little less than 2 ounces of spray on her. Does that sound right?

I have about 6 more inches I can raise the light. I'll bump her up a few.

Holy crap! 5 weeks to go? :thedoubletake: Yeah, it's a bit early for white tips, heheh.

Sounds about right with the spray. Whew, this looks like it'll be a fun plant to watch! :bongrip:

Holy crap! 5 weeks to go? :thedoubletake: Yeah, it's a bit early for white tips, heheh.

Sounds about right with the spray. Whew, this looks like it'll be a fun plant to watch! :bongrip:
She's been a lot of fun since Doc straightened her out.

I raised the light to 22 inches. Might raise to 24 tonight. I guess 18 is just to close with this light.

I'm thinking transwater tonight. She should be ready for a drink. Brix + WA in a few more days.

I just don't want the taco leaves to get worse. It's only showing on ten or so leaves.

Well, as this girl comes to a finish, I'll be closing this journal. Will open a new one when I get some new genetics. And, since a few are playing on the Brix meme, I've had a couple ideas... Feel free to steal if I don't get to them first.

I think it was Noob who suggested Masonman's Brix and Mortar. I like it. A fun play on words.

The Brixie Chicks? ....Meh!

All Your Brix Are Belong to Us ...obscure? but funny :rofl:

Feel free to add to the list, and take what you like... :tokin:

Masonman the quick cure for hash tips is to bend that bud sideways. Some of my 4Csins plants started bleaching before 1st Cat. A quick supercrop and no more hash tips.

I did not know supercropping this late in flower was an option. The buds are pretty big. Can't see from the pics.

Supercropping scares me. I'm still too heavy handed. I break a lot.

Congrats on the nomination Mason

Hey MM..congrats on your MOTM nomination.
Well deserved bruh.

Back
Top Bottom