Masonman's - Hi-Brix - Jock Horror - 2016

Day 90 Flip +12

Finally an update....

I flipped to flower on a Growth Energy feeding. Since then, she's had a Trans/water. Doc recommended a strong Transplant feeding (super drench) next. Cat drench should follow that.

She's been getting her foliar sprays weekly and 2 cups of water daily to just barely keep the top of the soil hydrated.

12 days into flower and she's looking a lot better than my last grow.
The cabinet measures 2' X 3' (61 X 91.5) and she's busting at the seams.... lol

Question: Should I prune more of the fan leaves, or just leave them be? I had been trying to take as little as possible during her training. Now that she has her final shape, not sure if she's still a little too hairy.

DSCN039012.jpg
DSCN039117.jpg
DSCN039315.jpg
DSCN039412.jpg

Day 90 Flip +12

Finally an update....

I flipped to flower on a Growth Energy feeding. Since then, she's had a Trans/water. Doc recommended a strong Transplant feeding (super drench) next. Cat drench should follow that.

She's been getting her foliar sprays weekly and 2 cups of water daily to just barely keep the top of the soil hydrated.

12 days into flower and she's looking a lot better than my last grow.
The cabinet measures 2' X 3' (61 X 91.5) and she's busting at the seams.... lol

Question: Should I prune more of the fan leaves, or just leave them be? I had been trying to take as little as possible during her training. Now that she has her final shape, not sure if she's still a little too hairy.

DSCN039012.jpg
DSCN039117.jpg
DSCN039315.jpg
DSCN039412.jpg

I'd clean up the lower nodes, leaving the top 4 intact. Do it right away. The nodes that you don't touch, leave all the leaves, including fans. It turns out the plant uses leaves, so they're good to keep around.

OK... I pruned her again :rofl:

If I had listened to you the first time, I probably wouldn't have had to prune her the last 4 times!

It broke my heart to take off so much material. But, I trust it will be worth it in the end.

I can see dirt for any part of the canopy I look down on.

Hope this is close to what you suggested I do.

She just got Brix/WA last night, so I'll wait until tomorrow to spray DeStress

I gave her Trans/water 4 days ago. So, maybe 3 more days I'll give her the Super Drench + Epsom Salt + Earthworm Castings + Recharge

Hopefully after that, I can give her a proper Cat Drench this time.

DSCN039711.jpg
DSCN039514.jpg
DSCN039810.jpg
DSCN039911.jpg
DSCN040010.jpg

Looking great mason! Id hold off on the super drench until after the cat drenches. She looks more than happy as she stands. I like to super drench about 2 feedings after the second cat (2nd cat, water, energy, water, super drench). Your soil, being new, has lots of goodies in it to last for a bit. Once you hit her with the cat, that's when she'll go crazy reproductive. Right now she's just cruising along. Nice pruning job btw! By the way she looks in your recent pics, I'd go with the cat drenches next. I really like the early cats because it forms resin real early and has little to no effect on overall end size and potency...believe me! Lol. Well, good luck! Ill be around for the rest of this one :)

8OZ of Transplant plus 10ML Tea in 5 gallons water. Each plant gets 1 gallon. I would give her enough of this to completely water my 20 gallon pot, about 3-4 gallons depending on how dry I let the pot get.

Last grow my soil went flat at just about this time. I'm assuming because the plant didn't have an adequate root system.

This time, Doc helped me build up the root system better, but still suggested the superdrench next feeding to avoid the soil going flat on me again.

Doc and Tard are the only ones I've heard talk about using it. I imagine it has other uses, it's just not talked about much.

Day 94 Flip +16

Got my quart of Transplant in the mail today. Thank you Doc for the fast shipping... :thanks:

Just in time for the Super Drench.

5.5 OZ Transplant
7 ML Tea
3.5 gallons water

I also top dressed her with:

6 TBSP Epsom Salt
6 Cups Earth Worm Castings
Recharge

Giving her the 2 cups of water every day to keep the top of the soil hydrated has had amazing results. I tried to scratch the top dressing into the soil, and I kept hitting roots at about a 1/4 inch below the surface. And, not just a few roots. It's thick with roots from center to edge of pot. There was no way to blend the top dressing into the soil...
:bravo:

I'm worried I pruned too much. I'm afraid my yield will suffer for it. It's OK though, I wanted to do something different this time. I like growing like this better than running a screen.

DSCN040312.jpg
DSCN040213.jpg
DSCN040415.jpg

Day 94 Flip +16

Got my quart of Transplant in the mail today. Thank you Doc for the fast shipping... :thanks:

Just in time for the Super Drench.

5.5 OZ Transplant
7 ML Tea
3.5 gallons water

I also top dressed her with:

6 TBSP Epsom Salt
6 Cups Earth Worm Castings
Recharge

Giving her the 2 cups of water every day to keep the top of the soil hydrated has had amazing results. I tried to scratch the top dressing into the soil, and I kept hitting roots at about a 1/4 inch below the surface. And, not just a few roots. It's thick with roots from center to edge of pot. There was no way to blend the top dressing into the soil...
:bravo:

I'm worried I pruned too much. I'm afraid my yield will suffer for it. It's OK though, I wanted to do something different this time. I like growing like this better than running a screen.

DSCN040312.jpg
DSCN040213.jpg
DSCN040415.jpg

Very nice Mason, that there plant is real purdy.

Beautiful plants..Excellent Harvest in your first grow...very professional setup .

Excellent work ... +reps !

Day 101 Flip + 23

Gave her the first Cat Drench.

For a few days after the Super Drench, I didn't see much growth. But, in these last few days, she has exploded. I almost didn't want to give her the drench tonight, but I knew she was getting low on water( 7 days since last water). I'm hoping she'll keep riding this wave of growth.

I simply cannot believe how much better she looks compared to my last grow.There's not a single leaf that looks out of place. Color looks fantastic.

I did manage to get one of those sticky fly strips hung up in the cabinet. Got a good look at one of the flying critters. Fungus Gnat for sure. Should be pretty easy to get rid of them. Gonna try the mosquito dunk tea first. I will treat all my soil, used, unused, and the two clones in veg.

If all else fails, I've got the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...

/The number shall be three... :rofl:

DSCN041413.jpg
DSCN040915.jpg
DSCN041015.jpg
DSCN041518.jpg
DSCN041115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom