Blue Mystic - Jock Horror & a Few Mysteries - Soil - CFLs & LED

tnorton072205

Hi, This is my first real grow and my first post. I wanted to keep track of my grow progress and get insight so i figured i'd start my own journal. Hopefully i get the results i want and learn more as i progress. I am currently growing 4 different strains 2 of them i don't know what they are but the 2 i do know are Blue Mystic and Jock Horror . All of my seeds are from a seed bank except 1 , that one is bag seed. i am using CFLs for my seedlings and peat moss ponds . i plan on changing this to my own mix of soil with: perlite, vermiculite, worm castings , bat guano, some brand of silica ( not sure which one yet), and bone meal. The lighting will be changed to LED here in about a week . i have 3 LEDs , 2 are diamond series 100 watt and the other is platinum LED 150. I have posted photos of my babies and will try to explain them in the right order.
IMAG004834.jpg

^ This is Blue Mystic 4 days after germination.^
IMAG004726.jpg

^This is Jock Horror 5 days after germination.^ i am worried about this one a little bit because the leaf tips are light green. Could this be due to ph or because I'm not using nutes yet?

IMAG004926.jpg

^ these are Blue Mystic, the one in the middle was growing the wrong way , its roots were growing up . i had to turn it around. the one in the front still had its shell on its head. i pulled that off and it was still closed up the next day. she didnt look so good so i spread the leaves apart and now is perky.

I know my pics might be a bit blurry but i just found another forum on how to get high resolution photos and this first post took me 4 hrs to figure out . so i will post some better pics later .
Oh , i forgot to mention jock horror is an auto flower. Thank you to those that take the time to look over my journal any input or advice is greatly appreciated. :thanks::420: for the abundance of information !!

well now i know not to use jiffy plugs .Out of all my seeds i planted in the jiffy which was 11 , 8 of them sprouted and 4 of them died. the ones that survived dont look so good . I'm using my own mix of soil which consists of topsoil, coco coir, vermiculite and perlite. my nutes are FF grow big and sillica blast plus i mixed in the soil some bone meal and fish fert. i have the lights set for 18/6 and are LED 100w 3 of them. I am also trying to do a hydro grow with a drip and DWC these are not doing well. I need some advice on what is wrong with my babes.
IMG_065828.JPG

they are in perlite with pH bal to 6.2 water and bubble stone
IMG_066037.JPG

I did have them in diluted grow big solution but thought they my be nutrient lock up from ph being 7 but changed it yesterday to just water any thoughts or advice PLEASE reply:thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi everyone, sorry i haven't been here to give updates to this grow. i have been very busy trying to learn and grow at the same time. my first set of seedlings didn't work out well, i have 4 out of 12 still alive, but my second set of seedlings all of them took off so now i have 18 plants total. 2 of them are auto flower(jock horror) she is part of the first 4, and shes about ready to harvest, the other 2 are mystic. i will post photos soon and give more updates. happy grow :circle-of-love:day!!

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

The time has come to complete this journal . this grow was a learning curve for me so i will give as much detail as i can. first off i realize i didnt have any luck with those jiffy peat cubes those things killed my babes. out of 12 seeds i only had 4 survive .2 auto flower jock horror and 2 blue mystic feminized . the jocks gave me about 8gms and mystic isn't ready yet . she still has about 2-3 wks left of flower. one of my mystics is being used as a mother. i have other strains going and will try to do a journal on those also. so thanks for taking a peek at my grow so heres some pics. Happy Growing!!!:cheer:
game_282.JPG
game_366.JPG
game_362.JPG
game_3761.JPG
game_315.JPG

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

the first pic is of mystic which is the one in the back with the LST ties she was a few wks old then the one in front of her is jock horror. Jock in this pic was about a month old, i was worried she wasnt going to make it but she was the one that gave me the most out of 2 jocks. the second pic is of mystic which is the same mystic as the first pic she is my mother plant. the third pic is a sneek peek into my next grow this is super skunk and booyy is she a pretty one!! #4 pic is jock horror in flower power mode. and the last one is my other mystic she is about 2mths old here and is currently in flower. will post pics of her flower power soon.

Back
Top Bottom