Dusty's Winter Grow

Looks great and frost man :)
Thanks brother.
Sugar coated BooBerry, great job and Happy 4th DK.

Just to clarify I use supplements that add up to 800 ppm beginning of flower to 1000-1100 ppm mid flower, not ppm of base nutrient. Here is my 750-800 ppm soup recipe using about 530-550 ppm of base nutrient:

This is for 2 gallons, I grow in waterfarms, so divide by 2 to get one gallon measurement.

RO Spring Water = 22 ppm
GH CaliMagic Cal-Mag = 5ml = 153 ppm (30 ppm per ml)
Micro = 16ml = 224 ppm (15 ppm per ml)
Grow = 16ml = 160 ppm (10 ppm per ml)
Bloom = 16ml = 147 ppm (10 ppm per ml)
Kool Bloom = 2.5ml = 42 ppm (17 ppm per ml)
Flora Nectar = 7.5ml = 31 ppm (4 ppm per ml)
Hydroguard = 5ml = 0ppm

Adding another 5ml each grow,micro,bloom you'll be adding 21ml each to the soup to achieve about 735-750 base nutrient ppm, with all the other supplements bringing it to about 950-1000 ppm total :peace:

Thanks brother. And thanks for the info share. I've just put a wonder woman into flower and she got the whole load :) after everything the ppm was 900 ill ease it up weekly. :)

OK I weighed the t.f. and she came in at 4.5 oz so a total of 8.7 oz of blueberry nugs on both plants. :) I'm stoked.
I have been busy and haven't got any pics in the last couple of days.
I had to work yesterday and today and the next few days.
I do have a new journal up and running featuring animal cookies holy Grail kush and my home made b.x.p. the link is in my sig
I would like to invite all you guys.
Happy growing.

Some bud pics.
2015-07-05_22_01_12.jpg
2015-07-05_21_59_39.jpg
2015-07-05_22_04_50.jpg
2015-07-05_21_59_58.jpg
2015-07-05_21_57_41.jpg
2015-07-05_21_58_42.jpg
2015-07-05_22_00_38.jpg
2015-07-05_22_11_13.jpg

:thumb:

Thanks Reg.
Loving the formations on the buds man... looks a bit like the bud im smoking these days.. NL x Haze.. Looks like great smoke bro :)

Thanks away. I'm smoking some of the first plant now and not much blueberry flavor but there a nice red grape flavor that's coming through strong. :) and the high is very nice and pleasant just after a few tokes after a whole lot of tokes the high is very pleasant but rather lazy which is o.k. :) I find my self not finishing movies at night and stumbling to bed to get a fanfreakingtastic night of sleep.

What's good, DK!? Been awhile since I could stop by, it's been a busy summer (off-topic pic drop coming soon!) Looks good as always in your garden man those are some fatty foxtails on those nargles! Forgive me for not going back on the thread but what strain is that last set of pics and how many weeks? You're loving A.N., eh? Know some cats who used to swear by their gear, others who no longer will, and others still who would but don't spend that kind of dough anymore. Price always seems to be the only negative I ever hear and some of the most firey stuff I've ever had was ran with AN Conny A/B and nothing else.

Anyways, hope all is well my dude. Good to swing through.

P.S.- Just grabbed a few packs of stuff from Archive, PM me if you're into a little bit of gene swapping. Grimace OG and Oregon Lemons.

Peace

Trig

Sounds like my kinda smoke bro, i love a good couchlock ^^
then again i do like the uphighs too.. i like being high :lot-o-toke:
Thanks bro. I think we like the same kind of smoke. :)
What's good, DK!? Been awhile since I could stop by, it's been a busy summer (off-topic pic drop coming soon!) Looks good as always in your garden man those are some fatty foxtails on those nargles! Forgive me for not going back on the thread but what strain is that last set of pics and how many weeks? You're loving A.N., eh? Know some cats who used to swear by their gear, others who no longer will, and others still who would but don't spend that kind of dough anymore. Price always seems to be the only negative I ever hear and some of the most firey stuff I've ever had was ran with AN Conny A/B and nothing else.

Anyways, hope all is well my dude. Good to swing through.

P.S.- Just grabbed a few packs of stuff from Archive, PM me if you're into a little bit of gene swapping. Grimace OG and Oregon Lemons.

Peace

Trig
Good to see ya brother trig. The last plants harvested were bubblelicious and Chrystal. I'm liking the A.N. for sure. Only trying cause of all the crap I have heard about it and somethings just have to be seen by my own eyes. As far as price the products that impress me are the ones that are for like a million dollars. Lol
Those buds have some real character to them. Congrats on the harvest of a awesome plant.

Thanks for stoping by and for the kind words. This journal is about done guess I could of changed the name. But im fighting temps in the grow room and winter grow seemed outdated. :)
happy daze.

Grow and smoke report.
blueberry by Dutch Passion .
This strain was fairly easy to grow. It performs well in hydro and in soil. I would say she can handle a heavy feeding schedule for sure.
I only had two seeds of this strain and both turned out female and pretty much identical Twinkies if you would. Leaf shape node spacing flower clusters and all very much the same.
I would highly recommended this strain it a blast to grow and the smoke is just classic indica.
Smoke report.
I have been using this as my daily smoke and I find myself needing to be a little careful with it on my lunch break or else I'm wanting another lunch break in a couple hours. :)
The flavor almost disappointing but not really. I only say this cause I'm not finding much Berry at all. Bubs is ten times as fruity.
The flavor is not bad at all just not any Berry's. When I roll a doobie there's a chocolate flavor that is very pronounced with a very earthy undertone. Its kinda awesome but I wanted blueberry. Anyway I'm still totally stoked. When used in a bong its straight worm poop with a hint of chocolate very pleasant. I do love the taste but its not blueberry. When vaped ahh a slight hint of fruity goodness but with chocolate don't like it to much.
The dry sift now bamm there is a nice flavor there for sure. Mrs.K calls it blue dirt flavor and it is what I'm looking for.
All in all I have a buddy that has this cut vegging and plans on keeping it in the rotation. So we may see her again. :)

I'm gonna call this journal done and be updating at kushh and cookie grow.
Happy daze.

Thanxx for having me over Dusty. Best of days to you and Mrs. Kiefers

Back
Top Bottom