Dusty's Winter Grow

DK droppin updates on the daily! And I repped Sub so now I can throw more your way!
Thanks brother. How it is my dude?
Here comes T.F in the second turn!!
It like a kindergarten race everybody is a winner. :)
Beautiful as always, I hope you're having a great weekend brother!
Thanks brother. I get a day off tomorrow :)
Things look to be kickin along over at your place. How it is man?

Word buddy things are good! My new tent showed up, I'm diggin it! I'm gonna run a short journal while i finish a side-by-side test run of a few autos in different mediums and I will be doing a rather in depth review of the tent as well, it's pretty slick for the money. Home for a few days from work so just making medibles with the old lady and playing with the kiddo. Special Spring Chinook season opening up this week in my neck of the woods so might go drag for some fatties later in the week. Keep it 100 my dude

Trig

Looking proper Dusty, maybe you can bless us with some white light pics. Hope your spirit's been up a little.

Thanks brother. I get a day off tomorrow :)
Things look to be kickin along over at your place. How it is man?

It's doing good, The plants seem to be digging the new nutes, and are growing pretty healthy and happy. Canopies are nice and even, major defol is done, now I just snip a few every couple days to maintain light penetration. I really can't complain!

Word buddy things are good! My new tent showed up, I'm diggin it! I'm gonna run a short journal while i finish a side-by-side test run of a few autos in different mediums and I will be doing a rather in depth review of the tent as well, it's pretty slick for the money. Home for a few days from work so just making medibles with the old lady and playing with the kiddo. Special Spring Chinook season opening up this week in my neck of the woods so might go drag for some fatties later in the week. Keep it 100 my dude

Trig
Sounds great brother. Hit me with an invite to that journal. Different mediums or different soils either way its gonna be cannafunagrowing. :)
Looking proper Dusty, maybe you can bless us with some white light pics. Hope your spirit's been up a little.
Brother bar what's the good word my good sir. Will get some pics for ya.
It's doing good, The plants seem to be digging the new nutes, and are growing pretty healthy and happy. Canopies are nice and even, major defol is done, now I just snip a few every couple days to maintain light penetration. I really can't complain!
That awesome brother. I have been watching they look great my brother.
Turn it out, DK!
Pix and plants are aces. That bottom pix should be an etching in dark grey, or a partial solarization. It would boom any room.
Right on

What's the word brother ranger. Thanks for your kind words. That smoke report of your smoke has me wanting to give trainwreck a go in the ole grow tent. :)

Here's the blueberries at day 31 of 12/12.
next update I will sort out pics better. I'm a bit confused with these pics,but I know a.n. on left and t.f. on right.
2015-05-21_17_55_29.jpg
2015-05-21_17_55_44.jpg
2015-05-21_19_01_31.jpg
2015-05-21_19_02_50.jpg
2015-05-21_19_02_20.jpg
2015-05-21_19_02_01.jpg
2015-05-21_19_01_47.jpg
2015-05-21_17_56_27.jpg
2015-05-21_17_56_00.jpg
2015-05-21_18_11_56.jpg
2015-05-21_17_57_14.jpg
2015-05-21_18_11_47.jpg
2015-05-21_18_10_08.jpg
2015-05-21_17_56_51.jpg

Glad you liked my smoke report. I hope you caught the addendum - Side Effects!

Can't say enough good about TrainWreck. She grew flawlessly in bio-dynamic soil, under lousy lights, under the spotty and amateurish guidance of yours truly, and still managed to turn out a good fair bit of delicious, trich-laden herb. She did run a little longer than advertised, but that's hardly shocking. A buddy grows it in Auto-pots w/HPS and CO2 and gets superb results. Highly recommended indoor strain.

I'd like to echo Subnoise and CareStaker. Plants look awesome, Chief.
Stay cool

Looking killer DK. Looks like you have both nute lines dialed in. Those girls are praying hard. Best of buds brother. Have a great weekend
Thanks a ton brother. These ladies are living life ATM I think I have found the sweet spot under these leds. The kool thing is six months of nutes is now lasting about 12. Have a great rest if the weekend my man.
The leafs are sticking straight up, you got some real happy ladies Dusty :high-five:
Thanks brother. Its one of those things that's so great to see in the morning every morning. :) hows things at yo digs?
I see me some happy plants, they are neck & neck after the second turn, down the back stretch they come.
Thanks Budro. These bitches are neck and neck who will take the lead? We'll shall see in the next installment same bud time same bud channel. :)
Great looking update, have a happy smoke filled weekend!
Thanks bro. Gotts to work all weekend but I will blow down on my lunch break. :) happy rest of the weekend to you and yours brother.
Glad you liked my smoke report. I hope you caught the addendum - Side Effects!

Can't say enough good about TrainWreck. She grew flawlessly in bio-dynamic soil, under lousy lights, under the spotty and amateurish guidance of yours truly, and still managed to turn out a good fair bit of delicious, trich-laden herb. She did run a little longer than advertised, but that's hardly shocking. A buddy grows it in Auto-pots w/HPS and CO2 and gets superb results. Highly recommended indoor strain.

I'd like to echo Subnoise and CareStaker. Plants look awesome, Chief.
Stay cool

Hey brother thanks a bunch. Its set man I am ordering some purple trainwreck. I just gotta to grow out some wonder woman and snow white first. But I'm gonna get them beans ordered soon.
happy days brother.

Looking great DK! Been awhile since I could stop in but I knew you'd be shredding it like always!

I'm still going to do that soil vs. coco journal and i'm using seeds from a sponsor so it will be nice to give them some love. I'm really happy with them so far. I'm going to wait until harvest and post an all-in, one post journal with loads of pics and details. Keep it green buddy!

Trig

Back
Top Bottom