Jock Horror Autos That Did Not Auto

Re: Jock Horror Autos that didn't Auto

I have been enjoying the Nice weather and am heading out today for a MTB ride to the store. Blue skies and sunshine are outside to greet me.
Doing a Vape Now then I ride lol.

I like the above training examples , I think the book is open and you can invent new ways to train or improve on current methods that suit your light system or grow method/style.
Plant Kunfu !

I watched a video that showed a person tying a string around the planter/containers base then tie string from it up to the branches all arond the pot. Such a good idea .. the person doing the video said it can triple your harvest. Method is to pull the plants and branches down to level then tie them off.

I remember seeing your Pine tree now , should make some nice colas !

I am going to leave these plants until they are 100% ripe , all amber trichomes is fine for me being they are a Sativa dominate strain the up buzz will be mellowed somewhat by waiting.

the Photos make them look more developed then they really are , up close they still look premie

thanks led, so you are going for a 10 week flower / or when you feel they are ready to suit you ....... looking good !!!!! i did a trim an opened up the "bushy" plant after reading your post (my other NLH#5 X SSH girl had a huge stretch after switching to 12/12 she looks like a northern pine, 6" spaces between nodes on main stalk, dont need trimming there ,lol) to allow for more light to get light into the plant .... the aux shoots at the bottom had these tiny tiny bud sites and with this strains heavy indica trait the fan leaves are huge !!!!!!
just from this trim it looks healthier ......:thanks::420:

i do not have a journal for this small grow :-( it is in my head (oh boy !)

i do like topping and some LST like tying branches down and using trellis netting but never done mainlining and i think thats what that is. would love to try it on one of my plants someday. and the grow looks awesome LED :thumb:

Today I took these photos of a leaf from one of the plants using the USB microscope.

Fri_Nov_20_13-41-17.jpg

Fri_Nov_20_13-44-04.jpg

-sticky leaves-

I will post some bud close ups when I harvest.

tripping over trichromes .......... hey bud, great pics !!!!! glad to hear your grow is going well ! looking fwd to bud close ups when you harvest !!!! happy birthday to my girls ~ 30 days old today (in flower mode):party::bravo::welldone::allgood:

I am looking forward to the harvest to say the least and to the Bud close ups! that will soon follow.

Should be about 3 more weeks before harvest..which seems like for ever as Im smoking leaf now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrads on Day 30 :bravo: harvest approches fast , for both of us :high-five:

i love looking at trichs for sure! i need a USB microscope for sure

They make some better USB microscopes with a 5mp sensor for 720p HD photos and Video , although they cost near $100 the pictures would be in much better detail.Where as my $20 480x640 microscope upscales the photos to 1200x1600.
Still not bad for $20 ;)

hey led , how was your weekend? just wanted to post a few pics @ 30 day flower.........this first set of photo's are from my NLH#5 X SSH........
gg52.jpg
the beginnings of a fat cola,
gg44.jpg
************random buds from mid section
gg34.jpg

both plants " FROSTY THE SNOWMAN" (bushy and skinny) have trich's traveling up the stems and on the fan leaves (should lead to some nice trim for ice water hash)

"skinny" although she is 5 1/2 feet tall she has nice buds at the end of the aux shoots but really lame buds on the aux shoot......this cola might be my biggest yet , once it fills in the cola could be 14'' tall :)
gg24.jpg
both plants stopped growing and are putting all their energy into flower production . the pistils on both are about 5 % amber.....my 22 day old fem-auto pink amnesia x nysd started to show sex and should be ready by new years !!!! hey led , why dont ya grab a bud from the middle and test it :).........you and your family have a nice thanksgiving . as you can see by this angle FROST FOR ALL !!!!!

Another Lazy weekend for me , its sunny and Mild out which makes for some fine Dog walking weather, I walk (Jeep) twice daily.

Your plants are looking Sweet , very pretty , Intersting they are such opposites for being from the same seed stock.
The Bud could/might taste different on each Plant :smokin:

hey led , how was your weekend? just wanted to post a few pics @ 30 day flower.........this first set of photo's are from my NLH#5 X SSH........
both plants " FROSTY THE SNOWMAN" (bushy and skinny) have trich's traveling up the stems and on the fan leaves (should lead to some nice trim for ice water hash)

She s a taller then I Imagined at that size she could easily make some 18" Buds ..
:thanks: Have yourself a great Hoiliday as well ! Your plants are looking good !

I am going to wait to sample the Bud , waiting is half the fun (not) haha.
If i started pulling buds this early I could easily get carried away by the time harvest arrives.

I have a plan in the back of my mind to take a Bud or two when the plants are within a week of harvest. :hookah:

"skinny" although she is 5 1/2 feet tall she has nice buds at the end of the aux shoots but really lame buds on the aux shoot......this cola might be my biggest yet , once it fills in the cola could be 14'' tall :) both plants stopped growing and are putting all their energy into flower production . the pistils on both are about 5 % amber.....my 22 day old fem-auto pink amnesia x nysd started to show sex and should be ready by new years !!!! hey led , why dont ya grab a bud from the middle and test it :).........you and your family have a nice thanksgiving . as you can see by this angle FROST FOR ALL !!!!!

thanks led,but that is nothing...... i have trich's traveling up the stems and on to the fan leaves on both plants..... these photo's were not really a good angle to see trichville .........so far this is one of the stickiest , smelliest trichrome coated grow to date .... i will try and get some better angles. trichs for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! indica dominant HAZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Namaste:

the plant looks way frosty for sure, hope you have some cuttings of her... lol indica domanant haze haha it's like a blonde stout

the plant looks way frosty for sure, hope you have some cuttings of her... lol indica domanant haze haha it's like a blonde stout

arella .......... i have not yet graduated to cloning but can not wait to try it . do you have any links that might help? thanks !!

hello led bud , on one of my plants and only 2 of my buds pistils are at about 50% amber .... i usually harvest at about 60% amber because even after you trim your bud, dry and cure the pistils are still turning color ..... using this method i will end up with 65-75% amber...but i am not sure of these early ones ...got about three weeks until harvest.... guilty , i took one of those 50% amber nugs and am drying it.........:thumb:

I don't trust myself , I know I would get carried away so I wait until harvest or very close to it ,
Luckily the Leaf is keeping me happy ..;)

I have some info that will help your harvests

I think you picked up some misinformation somewhere.

You should not use the Pistles as a sign of the Buds maturity , instead use the Plants leaves.

If you wait until the flowers finish the leaves on the plant will begin to yellow and become easily detached from the plant.

At that point you could use a Magnifying glass etc. to inspect the "trichomes" for 50/50 amber or 40/60 cloudy /amber , even near all amber if you feel so inclined. The trichomes start off clear go cloudy then turn amber.

If you can wait until the leaves show signs of decline your buds will of had more time to *grow and swell*

Mostly
Clear Cloudy trichomes = up buzz

Mostly
Cloudy Amber = happy medium

Mostly
Amber = down buzz (more or less)

The above is new school

I'm old school , and do this

I harvest when the leaves yellow and start dropping off and the Buds grow a flower on top of the Bud.
When ripe the Buds get uglier (swell) and a fluffy pistle flower will erupt from the top of the Buds like little flowers. When that happens for a week or so the plant is 100% done IMO

arella .......... i have not yet graduated to cloning but can not wait to try it . do you have any links that might help? thanks !!

i usually watch vids as i like the visuals better so hope you are able to watch

I don't trust myself , I know I would get carried away so I wait until harvest or very close to it ,
Luckily the Leaf is keeping me happy ..;)

I have some info that will help your harvests

I think you picked up some misinformation somewhere.

You should not use the Pistles as a sign of the Buds maturity , instead use the Plants leaves.

If you wait until the flowers finish the leaves on the plant will begin to yellow and become easily detached from the plant.

At that point you could use a Magnifying glass etc. to inspect the "trichomes" for 50/50 amber or 40/60 cloudy /amber , even near all amber if you feel so inclined. The trichomes start off clear go cloudy then turn amber.

If you can wait until the leaves show signs of decline your buds will of had more time to *grow and swell*

Mostly
Clear Cloudy trichomes = up buzz

Mostly
Cloudy Amber = happy medium

Mostly
Amber = down buzz (more or less)

The above is new school

I'm old school , and do this

I harvest when the leaves yellow and start dropping off and the Buds grow a flower on top of the Bud.
When ripe the Buds get uglier (swell) and a fluffy pistle flower will erupt from the top of the Buds like little flowers. When that happens for a week or so the plant is 100% done IMO

this is really interesting i want to look at my next photo grow and see if i can see these flower like growths :thumb: always like learning something new. i have those thunderhaze autos going but dont know it that would do the same thing?

i usually look at the plant and when it starts to fade and lose leaves just like you said, along with the plant not drinking much water. and as long as there are not any clear trichs i dont care about the cloudy/amber ratio as the plant will usually have a semi-unique cannabinoid profile

Back
Top Bottom