Cellargardener Hydro DIY EBBnFLO Grow Journal Started July 25th- 2010

Been a little while so here are some new pics....
10-31_10.JPG

10-31_9.JPG

10-31_8.JPG

10-31_7.JPG

10-31_6.JPG

10-31_5.JPG

10-31_3.JPG

10-311.JPG

I think they are done growing up and now I hope the buds take off. I added B52 and Overdrive this weekend

Playing around with my new USB microscope. My plant growth seems to have slowed but my buds are not filling out much I am gonna do a res change tonight. I was try to wait till I got my AN Connoisseur Part B got back form the hydro store. It seemed to have some green mold floating on the surface. The store said they would replace it for me but it won't be here for a few days maybe monday. I am using the AN Connoisseur Part A and B, B52, Overdrive, and Big Bud. following the nute calculator on AN's site and cutting it in half. so I hope after the res change tonight my buds start kicking it up and getting bigger. Any tips or thoughts on getting my buds to grow please let me know!

Image92.jpg

Image82.jpg

Image61.jpg

Image58.jpg

Image45.jpg

Image35.jpg

Image212.jpg

Image212.jpg

Image133.jpg

Image103.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Didn't think anyone was watching this anymore.
I harvested this weekend and will get some pics up tomorrow I dried a little bit out in the microwave and tried the DNA Lemon Skunk and it was Awesome!!!!! It was my first mostly sativa high and I loved it. I could feel it through my whole body!The other stuff is a mix so mot sure what the plant is but if they turn out as good as the Skunk I will be super happy. I learned a lot on this grow. I have a major clean up operation and slight redesign of the grow room for more efficiency. but I have clones prepping for my next grow and it should start right after X-Mas.

Pics will be great, we are all kids want pics.
br

Well the herb turned out good, pic. can be done over quickly ,herb takes a little longer.
br

Back
Top Bottom