John Mac's First Grow Using The Dutchman's Method For Blue Mystic 2019

madforit2012

Introduction.

Growing 4 Blue Mystic for the first time ever , following the good work from dutchman1990 and using his last journal as my handrails. I am in Cyprus so getting hold of Nutes, soil and first aid difficult.

Grow room.

Bought package from growgenius.co.uk consisting of:
Mylar Tent 100x100x200cm
Light - 300W LED Mars Hydro
Carbon Filer

Nutrients.

Voodo Juice
Calmag

Bio Nova Hydro Super Mix NPK 7-4-5
Overdrive

Soil.

Hard to find any specific Cannabis recommended soil so bought a generic organic soil
using 75 % soil / 25% Perlite
pots are 42L fabric pots ( 11 gallon for US friends )

Grow Method.

Seed dropped into water for 24 hours
Then placed into wet towel and plate method 48 hours
Seeds will be places into peat pods
Seedlings will be transferred to 42L Fabric Pots
Planning on growing 2 using LST and 2 using Quadline

Day 1 (seeds) - 28th March

4 x Blue Mystic seeds dropped into room temp water and placed in warm dark room.

Day 2 (seeds)- 29th March

Seeds transferred to plate, with damp tissues. Placed back into dark and a kept warm.

Day 3 (seeds) - 30th March

2 of the seeds have popped open, 2 are thinking about it , will leave for another 24 hours and check again tomorrow - pic of seeds 24 hours in paper.

Attachments

• seed1.jpg
    seed1.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 105
The two that sprouted can be planted 1/4 inch deep with the root end down and lightly cover with your soil then wet where the seed is placed only with maybe a capful of water only. place it under light and it will pop up out of the dirt in a couple of days. don't let it dry out but water with a capful where the seed is no more at a time.

Day 8 - Seeds

Resigned myself to the fact the other two seeds have curled up and died. I have already pre soak 2 more over night and have placed them into plates and tissue. So will have to different grows going on in same tent. Not sure if good or bad but hey ho.

Day 1 - seedling

Both plants now starting to show first set of leaves so going to start this as day 1 of seedling. Added 1ml of voodo juice to 500ml of water and gave 250ml each to get roots boosted.

Also two new seeds have been in water 24 hours and in plates with tissue for 24 hours. Both have cracked open but will leave another 24 hours to grow the tap root longer before planting.

Back
Top Bottom