Jonny's Basement

JonnyBtreed

Alright Folks, Just getting comfortable here on 420, and I've decided to show a little of what I have going on right now. I wouldn't really consider this a Journal as I'm not necessarily doing a single grow here. More of a perpetual grow that I'd love to share with you people. Okay so...

Strains

I'm running :

Northern lights- Nirvana
Trainwreck - Greenhouse
White Widow - Seedking
White Demon - BC Seeds
White Rhino - Greenhouse

:grinjoint:

Pics up Soon

Here's the veg room as of yesterday -

003237.jpg

And The Flowering Room -

005224.jpg

Mostly everything in here at this point is just some crap skunk I was experimenting with. I was seeing what growing styles and patterns and growth I was getting out of different cuts and different techniques - lst, fimming, and pruning above and below the 4th node. Nothing too fancy, and I'll go into better depth as more growth develops. Other than the White Demon in the foreground and the White Rhino next to it.

Here's a pic of the White Demon I had in the front there. Nice and Grapey. If you touch it and lick your fingers I'm telling you it taste like a grape fruit roll up. Only gets this flavor in dirt for some reason. I haven't been able to get it in hydro. Same nutes and everything... weird.

011151.jpg

And Here's a pic Of my White Rhino about two weeks in

006195.jpg

I'll be posting a Deep Water Culture Cloning Tutorial within a week or so, just waiting for some odds an ends to come in..

Oh, And I forgot to mention!

PLEASE!!!!

If you have an observation, a comment, constructive criticism, or just wanna chat, FEEL FREE to post in here. I love a nice social environment, so don't hold back. Thanks!

White Demon looks delicious! I have a sample Botanicare sent me for signing up on their website. 8oz sample - Grape Sweet. It's really just a sugar rush with some other things in it and I plan to work one res with it to see how it works. I have 2 different res with 2 - ***'s each so I'll have a valid comparison.

The cloning tutorial sounds great and needed!

Thank you, I love the taste of grape. I can't wait... Matter of fact I'm gonna go check the trichs right now..

As far as the clone journal goes I could patch one together from past grows but... Hey... it's winter I need something to do right ;)

And thanks for stopping by buddy!

Grow Jonny Grow...Grow! Love to watch and learn Brother. ;) :thanks: :peace:

Hey there neighbor, thanks for stoppin by and checkin out the grow. :grinjoint:

What up JONNNY!! Grows lookin pristine as usual. =)
I get my 400 watt switchable HID light in a few days so I can grow like the big boys.

Stg it's good to see ya man, I'm glad to see you came over to 420. I think you'll like it over here man. And thanks for the compliments as well

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom