Jonny's Basement

Jonny's in the basement growing sticky medicine
I'm on the pavement bitching at the government
Man in a troll coat comes round mouths off
Got hisself run off now he's got a bad cough :cough:
Look out kids it's nothing you did
Y'all know when if you're not doing it again
You done jumped up our way looking for some new friends?
Gator never worries 'bout tying up the loose ends
Make yourselves at home here. Be Deep Water Culture

That was one hell of a rhyme man. Glad to see you found my journal. I'll try an keep it interesting...

:bong:

Time to go cut and move some clones around a bit....

Propa Gator does it again! Man, you outdid yourself with that riff. I can just hear Dylan singing it... :slide:

Nice work Jonny! Looks like you enjoy trying different methods, a mindset I admire. I'll be watching... :popcorn:

So I just Harvested my White Demon. Was at about 20% amber. But I'm down to my last gram. So.... It got the chop. Hanging pics soon.

I want to throw my whole system and bucket in to flower and take clones and start a new veg tub, but right now it would be a very tight squeeze... I might just huck the bagseed skunk if room becomes an issue. They were slightly prone to hermie anyways.

The largest plants I have ever seen in my life in a Deep Water Culture grow, were Jonny's grow. Hew grows trees where they say you can not grow trees.

Just wait till you see this grow...

My plants are at their tallest yet in veg... then their getting cloned and going into flower this week.

:bongrip:

cant wait, scribed.. i just ordered a 1000w switchable system... should help

Nice! Hope your prepared for the heat. Those lights work wonders I'm telling ya!

Nice! Hope your prepared for the heat. Those lights work wonders I'm telling ya!

yah, this is what my 400w does for my soil plants...3 of them cant imagine 1000w

picture589.jpg

im actually going to be using it in the soil room cause i dont think i could ever get the temps from that to acceptable levels in my hydro closet... but the heat wont be an issue in the soil room

Hey Buddy, Did you mention you are using 400 watts? Do you vegg with MH? or Flos'. If there was no height issues and you had plenty of light and say you only put 4 plants instead of 6 in the bubbler set-up would 5 feet plants be attainable? Thanks again!

Hey Buddy, Did you mention you are using 400 watts? Do you vegg with MH? or Flos'. If there was no height issues and you had plenty of light and say you only put 4 plants instead of 6 in the bubbler set-up would 5 feet plants be attainable? Thanks again!

Not sure if this is directed at me but I think so, So i'll answer it.

I use a 1000w HPS for flowering and a T-5 Flouro setup in the veg room.

.... can't believe I left that out in the beginning oops...

Back
Top Bottom