JPS's 4/20 Pictures

Johnny

High all of my 420mag friends, and happy 4/20! :ganjamon:

I've decided that this 4/20, I'm going to document my entire day so I'm able to share it with you all. I've been smoking like a chimney since midnight, and I started taking pictures after my first session of the day.

Here are the really potent little cakes I made (it was my first time cooking with cannaoil). I was so high from licking the batter off the bowl and egg beaters that I messed up cutting quite a few of the pieces (as you can see). The presentation isn't that well, but they're delicious and they certainly do the trick.

jps4202.jpg

jps4201.jpg

I made the cannaoil that's in these with a little more than a half ounce (14.3g) of this strain that a friend and I have been saving for about a month or two, maybe a bit more. (The pictures of the bud are older as well.)

jpsbud2.jpg

jpsbud2d.jpg

Here are a couple pictures of my supply for today with some pipes and bongs. If anyone's wondering "Why only two joints?", it's because I rarely ever smoke joints. Those are the first two I've rolled/smoked in the last couple months. I prefer smoking out of bongs. I don't know why, but I have for the last few years.

jps4203.jpg

jps4204.jpg

jps4205.jpg

jps4206.jpg

For my second session of the day around 2:30 AM, I smoked one of the new handpipes I bought last Saturday (which I waited until the occasion to smoke). I really like it, and I'm not usually a pipe person. I bought those two because I liked the looks of them, it only cost $8 for both, and I haven't had any pipes in a long time, and they're really growing on me.

jps42011.jpg

jps42012.jpg

In between sessions, I've been watching movies and coming here. Right at 4:20 AM, I lit up my first joint. I've got a few sequence shots of it burning. It brought back some good memories of the days when I used to always smoke joints.

jps42010.jpg

jps4207.jpg

jps4208.jpg

jps4209.jpg

At 5:30 I decided to eat a small piece of cake and smoke a couple bowls in the little bong I also bought last Saturday (they were all little 4/20 gifts I got myself with a bit of my tax return money).

jps42013.jpg

jps42014.jpg

I haven't smoked since then, but I'm still feeling great. Now I'm about to go have a nice hot (and high) shower, and then a cup of coffee and another bowl. I'll be checking back with you guys/girls throughout the day, but at 11, I'm going to my friends' house to begin the festivities. I'll be taking more pictures all day (but for now I'm gonna lay off until I get to my friends'), and I'll either post them sometime later today or tomorrow. I'll be back at 5 for a steak dinner with my family and I'll stop in for a few minutes, but then I'm going back out until 9. Then I'm going to come home, start smoking more, and spend some of 4/20 with all of my friends here.

Have a fun and safe day!

Thank you both very much! I still haven't gotten around to my next session, but I'm on my way to have it now and I'll have a few more shots once that's finished. 4/20 is the only day that I spend the entire day high and really indulge in herb. I've already smoked as much as I would have by the end of a normal day and it's only 8:36 in the morning. :laughtwo:

But thank you very much for the kind words, you two. I figured this would be the closest thing to actually spending the day with everyone here. I'll keep them coming! :peace:

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! That second pic of the cake looks like a few were missing! Just think, by the end of the day, you'll melt into a puddle oil that all can enjoy. I like chocolate cake!!! yum yum!!! and with cannaoil!!!!

Thank you very much everyone! All of your kind words are very much appreciated.

That second pic of the cake looks like a few were missing!

lol Good eye Herb. :smokin: They wouldn't all fit into the container because the lit was too low, so I had to put a few into a bowl. But I rearranged them and managed to fit them all into it now (except for a small piece I ate earlier this morning :cheesygrinsmiley:). That little piece really did the trick. The ingestion high really complements the high from smoking. I feel absolutely wonderful right now! Three more pictures are on their way. And Moose - I love the "Cannabis Awareness" text.

Yeah, that text is popping up everywhere!

Here is another set of sequence shots from my last session about 20 minutes ago.

The packed bowl:

jps42015.jpg

The first hit:

jps42016.jpg

The bowl after the hit:

jps42017.jpg

Wow, I can't believe how dirty that bong got. I just cleaned it two days ago. I think I'm going to clean it after one more session.

I'm leaving to go celebrate with some of my friends in an hour and I'll be taking pictures the whole time. I'm going to try to get some smoking-in-nature shots. There's some beautiful scenery on my friends' property, so I'm going to try and take advantage of that. I'll be back around 5 to have dinner with my family, and if I have time before I go out celebrating again, I'll post the pictures I took in that time period. I'm going to try to get all different types of pictures today. I'll be home for good around 9, and I'll be here smoking and celebrating (and taking more pictures ;)) with you all tonight. Until then, have a great time everyone!

nice brother, very nice!! keep tokin... im on my 6th bowl.. im very high!! i feel great!!! listening to bone thugs and mo thugs and project pat..

nice brownies!!

Thanks Herb and Bud! :smokin:

I'm just leaving now and I'm soaring. Don't worry though, I'm not driving. I'll have several pictures to post, but I probably won't have time to post them in the time I'm home. I will let you guys know how many I have though.

Have a great day everyone! :peace:

absolutely awesome! cant wait to see more pics. i made browies to!!!

Awesome JPS! Sounds like a great way to celebrate the day. Thanks for letting us join you!

Back
Top Bottom