Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

No, I like the screen, really think Im gonna make this work. With some heavy defoliation and training. Kinda like L.S.T. just without tying branches down, just spreading them out to fill the wire. If too crowded, I can always thin the table out by taking some cuttings.

Just experimenting, we'll see how it plays out ;)

Like the screen, gonna play with that on my next grow which should start in about 3-4 weeks. Nice photos.

UDATE: DAY 1 IN FLOWER:allgood:

Unavngivet.JPG

day_1_22.JPG

Day_124.JPG

n28.JPG

12110089.jpg

I like it. I'm gunna stand over here in the back.
My only problem with this is the shared bed. I've done the exact same thing and in late flowering the big plants killed 3 of the smallest ones. Needless to say the roots rotted and it took everything I had to pull any smoke off this rotting table. This was a few years ago now and I've never done a shared bed again but I think I could maybe pull it off. I'm excited to see this outcome. As well I did the exact thing with my 8" fan. Put it in a box! I used that spray foam shit and it did wonders. My roommates didn't even know!! Hehe. I also had a carbon and a lot of ducting that muffled a lot as well. Any ways thought I would come say hi and stay high!

I like it. I'm gunna stand over here in the back.
My only problem with this is the shared bed. I've done the exact same thing and in late flowering the big plants killed 3 of the smallest ones. Needless to say the roots rotted and it took everything I had to pull any smoke off this rotting table. This was a few years ago now and I've never done a shared bed again but I think I could maybe pull it off. I'm excited to see this outcome. As well I did the exact thing with my 8" fan. Put it in a box! I used that spray foam shit and it did wonders. My roommates didn't even know!! Hehe. I also had a carbon and a lot of ducting that muffled a lot as well. Any ways thought I would come say hi and stay high!

Welcome Northener, glad too have ya along man :high-five:

Yeah, I am trying to keep the table clean, by making a flush with R.0. water and h2o2 every week, letting it rain in the growroom with my wand. Also heard some good things about Dutchzone or something like that. Besides that there are alot of enzymes in the nute-solution, should also help break down dead roots, helping prevent rot a little also. There should be plenty of space for the roots in this table. (I hope) How big where your table and how many plants did you run?

Good to see someone has the balls to go overboard. I find that plant number vs. Harvest are not directly related but size of plant vs. Harvest per year are directly related only if you do not have a separate veg room. So in theory there is no need to cram plants if you have enough room to veg separate.

Good to see someone has the balls to go overboard. I find that plant number vs. Harvest are not directly related but size of plant vs. Harvest per year are directly related only if you do not have a separate veg room. So in theory there is no need to cram plants if you have enough room to veg separate.

High northener

just a note:geek:
My last grow i had 6 small plants(2weeks clone 1week veg) taking half of the space and 1 big plant(2months of veg) taking up the rest.. at harvest i cut the stems and before trimming i weighed the buds..

two of the small plants: 99grams
Other small ones 75-85 and the
big plant: 176grams

So if i had another six small plants instead of the big one i would have had doubled the harvest..
6 plants at 75-99 grams vs. 1 plant 176 grams..

:peace:

Gonna have to agree with BS here guys. More work but larger quantities with no veg striaght to flower will trump larger plants. Even if harvest by harvest they are similar you will get more grows in a year = more yield overall. Plus buds on bigger plants may be ripe but lower down the plant needs more time so may not be at its best compared to a plant that is just a single cola. Thats my experience anyway.:blushsmile:

Gonna have to agree with BS here guys. More work but larger quantities with no veg striaght to flower will trump larger plants. Even if harvest by harvest they are similar you will get more grows in a year = more yield overall. Plus buds on bigger plants may be ripe but lower down the plant needs more time so may not be at its best compared to a plant that is just a single cola. Thats my experience anyway.:blushsmile:
Zup Tony :high-five:
I agree, if you got the time check out some of my previous journals, they where aiming for single colas.

This is just 4 the experience, and trying out something else :hmmmm:

UPDATE FLOWER DAY 3

21298.JPG

11706.JPG

31167.JPG

Topped up the Res today, just nutes and ph-adjusting no additives, still some in there, and will do a complete res change in a week or so. -Letting the numbers decide..
They also got a foliar feeding yesterday with Plagron sugar royale, and a week before that a foliar feed of Plagron Vita Race (phytAmin) btw.

My base Nutrients in flower are Cellmax hydro line 2 part. Got enzymes, superthrive and silica as additives. H2o2 for flushing on a weekly basis between foliar feedings with Plagron boosters\additives..

Nutrient solution DAY#3 P.H. 5,9 PPM 850

Tremendous speed of transition! :thumb:
Zup Ajagunle my man ;)

Well I dunno if its a tremendous transition time, I've seen it faster.
But either way I like what I see now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Flipped the switch to 12\12 on the 8th.
First sign of flowers, on the 18th, I am counting that as day 1 in flower.

Thats a transition time of ten days!
But these pretty ones have come through, and allready made me proud :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom