Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

yo my main looking damn great in your garden :yummy:

You doing a :goodjob:

a thought
When i read about trimming at day 21 and 45 i found a guy saying that at 14 days of flowering he started trimming all leaves and then all the way to harvest he trim leaves when needed..almost every day.. he didn't see any harm to the plant..

don't know if this fit your workflow

:peace:

yo my main looking damn great in your garden :yummy:

You doing a :goodjob:

a thought
When i read about trimming at day 21 and 45 i found a guy saying that at 14 days of flowering he started trimming all leaves and then all the way to harvest he trim leaves when needed..almost every day.. he didn't see any harm to the plant..

don't know if this fit your workflow

Thx bro:high-five:

Yeah, I gotta start soon, and just keep at it as long as needed, some of the fan leaves are bigger than my hand already..
Looking forward to exposing all the buds.

DAY 15 FLOWER

Changed the res today, cleaned everything, pumps, air-stones and the hoses connecting the pump to the table. Flushed the table in R.O. water with h2o2.

New nute solution consists of:

90 L. tap water (hard, around 280 ppm)
300 ml. (Cellmax) Bloom X
300 ml. (Cellmax) Bloom Y
200 ml. (Cellmax) Enzymes
200 ml. (Growth Technology) Liquid silicon
2 ml. SuperVit, almost the same as SuperThrive, its vitamins.
1 cap (Cellmax) P-K booster
2-3 caps (Hesi) Ph down bloom

PPM 975 PH 5,5

Its all good with the low ph, as I flushed the table with R.O. water, only added h2o2 . Making the ph climb a little in the table before they're first feeding of the new solution. I bet the ph will land just around 5,9 in the table, with the 5,5 solution in the res.
I usually get up to the morning feedings, and take measurements directly in the table when flooded. Keeping track on table ph\ppm as well as reservoir ph\ppm. Comparing those charts, gives a good indication on salt build ups. Example : feeding with water that has a ppm of 600 in res, but measure in the table and the reading is 780 ppm, could be salt building up. But I also use foliar feedings, and the ppm can rise a little in the table after a foliar feed as well. But keeping track on things have proven to help me with my grows I think, and makes it easier to pinpoint a problem out if any.

DAY 16 FLOWER

Zup 420;)

The girls are thriving, and about 2 get they're last foliar feed tomorrow, and in a couple of days, they're first real defoliation. I would have done it tonight if I've had the time, and then just skipped the foliar feeding.
Progressing nicely, I am thrilled each time I open the door 2 the grow. I think they like the table I made 4 them

11723.jpg

21302.jpg

31172.jpg

4833.jpg

I love those Trich 'seeds' the whole length of the leaves!:high-five:

How soon after foliar feeding do you detect a change in res TDS? Wondering how long to wait after foliar feed before defoliating? Or when to stop foliar before defol?

:hookah:
Well, I think the plant take up the foliar feed almost instantly, so a defoliation the day after is probably all good.
Its all the excess "rain" that drips from the leaves into the table, changing ppm slightly, when table is filled on the next feeding.
So as soon as pump turns on filling the table, its mixing the "rain" N res. Shuts off, and everything drains back to the res.

So change in ppm can be detectet after first "res" feeding after the foliar feed. ;)
It's not much tho, last time it where a climb on 60ppm.

UPDATE DAY 19\20 FLOWER

Still haven't done the defoliation, should b getting done with it on sunday tho.

I gave the girls a foliar feeding with Plagron Sugar Royale 2ml in 1liter R.O. water yesterday, and a foliar feeding again today with Plagron Vita race 5ml in 1liter R.O. water.
Havent tried foliar feeding 2 days in a row before, but plants seems to be loving it once a week anyways, and defoil coming up, I thought why not give it a nice hit. Humidity is not near high anyway, and its the last time they'l be getting these products this round, so they get the lot ;)
Ph and ppm is pretty stable, ppm has climbed a little its 1000ppm and ph evened out at 5,8 since yesterday that is measurements from the table.
Measurements from Res : ph 5,6 and ppm 970, and about halfway depleted.
I filled the "top up" res yesterday with nutes and water, same procedure as last res change, but without enzymes and silica, counting on whats in the system already will do.
So after re adjusting the top up res tomorrow, should be all good to go.
I found it usefull on the last topping up, to have the incoming solution slighty lower in ph, too adjust the main res, as it had climbed a little..

Here are some pics, fresh from the garden ;)
Hope you enjoy (I know I am :)) :peace:

21304.jpg

4834.jpg

5650.jpg

So your still foliar feeding during flowering? I was always afraid to do any foliar feeding after the first week or so of flowering. They look good though, keep it up!!

I foliar feed till week 4 of flowering and have never noticed I'll effects. The glands are not water soluble and the foliage soaks up the nutes right quick so I don't see how their could be any problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom