Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

About 8 or 9 days later when re-arranging the space 4 the new clones, I took a peep, and will you believe it, a new root has pop'd out
I have absolutly done nothing to it, just a angled cut and a split to the stem. Could it be easier?

high main looking sweet :thumb:

I have to ask; did u touch the cut area with your fingers? or maybe you licked it? i've heard that the enzymes in your mouth is just as good as any root hormone..:confused:

Nice update Juice! :thumb:
Damn that screen working well for you!
If my SOG does not work for me i might have to try something like this.

Thank mate! :high-five:
Hey, you got the space my man, h'll you even got a SPECTACULAR n' sealed growroom :clap:, why not do a little experimenting? I'm sure you'll find it good fun, and with pleasing results.
I've done a lot of hempies, and its a great way of growing. But this table has really turned things around for me. I got a lot more "quality time" with the plants now than ever before. Waterworks has become automated, and a much more less of a hassle. You could easy automate water\feeding with the hempies as well tho. I had planned out a 96 site drip irrigation for a hempy system, never got installed tho...
:smokin:

Hope you understand I dont think I know better or anything, just trying to give a little input and sharing whats worked for me.
Different techniques and different styles are available to anyone who wants to try something new. But its all about what you think will work for YOU, and then get it too work, like one imagined.

Looking sharp there JS. Nice going on the rooted clone with 0 effort.

:high-five:
Starting too smell nice as well :morenutes:
Yeah its cool with the clone poppin roots in a simple glass of water. I know that not all strains root as easy, but this is ridiculousness easy. I've filled a little bottle with str8 tap water, a handfull of clones and left them in the veg area, just to see if its a ongoing succes. Might not work as good when cuttings are stacked together? We'll see in a couple of weeks, hopefully the Rockwool cubes will come through.

Light schedule in veg area: Gas Lantern Routine (as alwayz)

this table has really turned things around for me. I got a lot more "quality time" with the plants now than ever before.
‘Quality time’ with your Girls is certainly time well spent, only started on this grow, trying to follow the defoliation guides and tips, I wish I had spent more quality time previously, training and manipulating and generally getting to know them quite intimately.

Fantastic table of plants Sir,:thumb: do you ever think of growing less plants on your table?

high main looking sweet :thumb:

I have to ask; did u touch the cut area with your fingers? or maybe you licked it? i've heard that the enzymes in your mouth is just as good as any root hormone..:confused:

:rofl: D¤mN bro, you know the weirdest shite :joint:+:reading420magazine:+:joint:+:hmmmm:+:joint:=:allgood:

Well I know 4 sure I didn't lick on the cut :) and I'm pretty sure I havent touched it either. I've always keep as clean as possible when handling cuttings and roots, not wanting to transmit bad bacteria, never thought I could be "infecting" them with good enzymes? :hmmmm:
It weren't the most clean circumstances tho as I just where doing a quick round, and accidently broke of the cut. Just took the nearest scissor angled the cut and split the angled part to expose more inner stem. The first root popped right from inside the split\cut of it. I'll post a new picture soon. Need to transplant it very soon, roots already too long and fragile to stick in a rockwool starter cube with ease. And since she's a little special 2 me right now, she will (soon) be treated a lot nicer, and with a lot more love :smokin::smokin:

'Quality time' with your Girls is certainly time well spent, only started on this grow, trying to follow the defoliation guides and tips, I wish I had spent more quality time previously, training and manipulating and generally getting to know them quite intimately.

Fantastic table of plants Sir,:thumb: do you ever think of growing less plants on your table?

Well thank you, for the kind words Sir Ajagunle :high-five:

Quality time with my green girls are very much favored, to say the least:circle-of-love:

Less plants in the table, :bongrip: Nope! ( allthough it just might, if it goes into the greenhouse 2 grow veggies)
Because I've just purchased a much BIGGER table :allgood:
We'll see when it gets in too play tho, the room I'm using right now is actually too small to fit in the table:hmmmm:

nice going on the effortless clone. i have such a low success rate. Sqeels had a journal and i was reading a while bac, but putting the clones in water was her way of rooting the clones.
I love the looks of your buds. great set up

:welcome: CoryDavid88 :high-five:
Sorry to hear about your low rate of clones making it through.
What strain are you working with, and what's your cloning technic?
Some strains root easier\faster than others.
One can easy over do the caring for clones I think, I personally just totally quit the misting and covering the clones with domes. They will take it up by the open stem.
A good constant envoirment, temps not above 25c. But better too cold than too hot. I've rootet cuttings at 15 degrees celsius before. But on a heating mat, too get a slight warmer rootzone, only a couple of degrees tho.
But an easy and reliable cloning method I can highly recommend, would be the aero~cloner.

Thank mate! :high-five:
Hey, you got the space my man, h'll you even got a SPECTACULAR n' sealed growroom :clap:, why not do a little experimenting? I'm sure you'll find it good fun, and with pleasing results.
I've done a lot of hempies, and its a great way of growing. But this table has really turned things around for me. I got a lot more "quality time" with the plants now than ever before. Waterworks has become automated, and a much more less of a hassle. You could easy automate water\feeding with the hempies as well tho. I had planned out a 96 site drip irrigation for a hempy system, never got installed tho...
:smokin:

Hope you understand I dont think I know better or anything, just trying to give a little input and sharing whats worked for me.
Different techniques and different styles are available to anyone who wants to try something new. But its all about what you think will work for YOU, and then get it too work, like one imagined.

Dude i never take anything you have to say as elitist or arrogant!
I really am trying the hempies as a nice way to break in htis room as it has proven solid results. I am really nervous about having any sort of hydro setup with large volumes of water running in my roof space. Leaks could prove devastating for security but also my house. I have thought long and hard that if i keep running the hempies i will automate the watering to make it a bit easier. Currently watering 28 plants which have up until recently had 3 different nute mixes is getting to be much more tedious than i thought it would be. I enjoy being with the girls so if i could mix and dump the nutes and the pump did the rest i would be happy. Like i said before i love your grow style and have looked at yours and Jon705 as other members who have styles that could work for me and my space. The future is indeed looking bright! :peace:

Dude i never take anything you have to say as elitist or arrogant!
I really am trying the hempies as a nice way to break in htis room as it has proven solid results. I am really nervous about having any sort of hydro setup with large volumes of water running in my roof space. Leaks could prove devastating for security but also my house. I have thought long and hard that if i keep running the hempies i will automate the watering to make it a bit easier. Currently watering 28 plants which have up until recently had 3 different nute mixes is getting to be much more tedious than i thought it would be. I enjoy being with the girls so if i could mix and dump the nutes and the pump did the rest i would be happy. Like i said before i love your grow style and have looked at yours and Jon705 as other members who have styles that could work for me and my space. The future is indeed looking bright! :peace:

That's what I wanna hear :high-five:

I feel you on the big volume of water that could, and probably would ruin everything. My current grow is in a top of da block, so I've had all those unpleasant thoughts as well going through the worst case scenarios.
But if done prober, there really aint no hassard.
Main thing is too cover the floor with a thick plastic sheet, like the ones you would use in a garden basin or pond. 1 big piece that will go 20 or 30 cm up the walls as well. Then you got the spill isolated, and you could pump it all out again, without any damage or security risks. And that would probably b the worst case scenario imo.

UPDATE DAY 26 IN FLOWER (36 FROM FLIP)

Did a table flush w/h2o2 today, followed by complete res change.
I've just started using a flower stimulator with all kind's of goodies in it. Plagron Green Sensation, it states that NO additional enzymes, vitamins or pk 13\14 booster should be required when Green Sensation is applied. So here goes..
Anybody who has experience with this Green Sensation from Plagron, please chime in with your thoughts on this product?

Nutrient solution:
90 l. tap water (hard)
360 ml X and Y Cellmax Flower base nutrient.
90 ml Plagron Green Sensation.
100 ml Silica

Reservoir PH 5,6 PPM 1250 (0.5 conversion)

Would have left out the silica, but ph where a little too low, so adjusted with the silica as it raises ph a lot..

Cleaned the pumps and all that, as I had the res empty, like usually on res change

Unplugged the 200w cfl a couple of days ago as well.

Not much else too report as is, other than the girls are happy :)

:peace:

1_fuld_bord.jpg

b329.jpg

1b14.jpg

2b11.jpg

b426.jpg

A little update on the cloning. I am experimenting a little in K.I.S.S. Cloning! (keep it simple stupid)
The "no effort" clone is about to get transplantet a long with 12 of it's sisters, there have rootet as well. They where rooted in rw cubes tho. Just like the ones from the defoliation. No misting or covering with humiddity dome at all, this can easily be achieved, just dont mist them at all, its like if they not get there first mist they wont be needing it, just be sure too place the cut in a cup of water at once it is taking from the mother.
The defoil clones are all still standing, I've watered them once since they where cut, since the cube was almost dry..
The handfull of clones in a single cup have been reduced by a couple, the water level had dropped to much, so the shortest of the clones had they're stem above water level..

12120206.jpg

12120205.jpg

i take my clones off then scuff the bottoms. put clonex the they go into rock wool. each time i do get better though, i wean them off the dome and patience is my one problem a lot of times i start peeling the wool away and put rooted clone into the solo cups.

wow bro i have the same set up and no were near your grow at this time will be here till the end thank you for all your info .going to change some thing's god's speed man.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom