Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

i take my clones off then scuff the bottoms. put clonex the they go into rock wool. each time i do get better though, i wean them off the dome and patience is my one problem a lot of times i start peeling the wool away and put rooted clone into the solo cups.

Zup CoryDavid88 :high-five:

Yeah I feel you on the patience, its truly a waiting game ;) Patience is the key too good grows tho. Making small adjustments along the way, and have patience to not make the big changes, but wait and do it better in the next grow.

I used to use clonex as well, just ran out of it and kept cloning, roots are still popping :)
But its just that, if you only got a few precious cuts, you wanna shower them with all the help and love you can give.
I'm just so lucky to have plenty of cuts to play with, and if a few don't make it, its okay, we're strong in numbers ;)

juicy i have a 10 gallon rez on my 4x4 table i think a flush with h202 would do some good for build up of salt's could u give me an idea of how much h202 in 10 gallons and how long do u flush. thank's for any info.

juicy i have a 10 gallon rez on my 4x4 table i think a flush with h202 would do some good for build up of salt's could u give me an idea of how much h202 in 10 gallons and how long do u flush. thank's for any info.

Sure my man :high-five:

1. of all, I always flush from the top of the table, meaning I use a hose connected to a sprayer which I by hand move across the table between the stems, its all connected to a small pump there's emerged in a 50L. bucket of R.O. water with h2o2.
2. of all, I always do my flush prior to res change. So when I flush the table from above, it all (allmost) drains to the res, there's about to get emptied anyway (2birds-1stone)

About the amount of h2o2 to use.
I recommend you to use as suggested on the bottle. You can get hydrogen peroxide in various concentrations.
I believe mine is something like 18 % concentrated, and state to use 10 ml per 10 L of water. The brand is called Growth Technology.

UPDATE DAY 30 FLOWER

They seems to b responding great to the Green Sensation booster :)
I've been regulating ph a little more often than previous in the grow, every other day now.
And nothing else really, but enjoying the girls thriving ;)
Heavy N pungent smell of fresh Northern Light's in the morning, I CAN ONLY RECOMMEND :)

PH 6,0 PPM 1350

-Pics as requested ;)

12120210.jpg

12120215.jpg

12120219.jpg

12120225.jpg

12120221.jpg

12120223.jpg

12120229.jpg

12120240.jpg

:peace:

thank you juicy for the info .i'm going to make some change's next grow. might get some n light's from a friend as well as some of the lsd strain right now i'm growing skywalker OG/ pineapple exp.last grow the skywalker was mind blowing . just not as good as your grow at this time have some thing's that have pushed my grow back on this one but hope all is well:thumb:

thank you juicy for the info .i'm going to make some change's next grow. might get some n light's from a friend as well as some of the lsd strain right now i'm growing skywalker OG/ pineapple exp.last grow the skywalker was mind blowing . just not as good as your grow at this time have some thing's that have pushed my grow back on this one but hope all is well:thumb:

You know, maybe you aint 2 far behind bro. I count my "day 1" in flower, from first sight of a flower. The transition time was 10 days from flip 2 flower, this batch. So I am actually on day 41 from flip today. So if you started counting from flip, you still got 10 days 2 catch up too this ;)

ok i see now how u work. and by the way i grow under t5's 24 bulb's at this time so we will see how it go's if on my next grow i don't see what i want or need i'm going to get some 600 w hps maybe 2 but i do like my t5's picking your brain here .? what do u think about ph up do u think that baking soda is ok just thinking it is better than chemical's and i'm out of ph up

ok i see now how u work. and by the way i grow under t5's 24 bulb's at this time so we will see how it go's if on my next grow i don't see what i want or need i'm going to get some 600 w hps maybe 2 but i do like my t5's picking your brain here .? what do u think about ph up do u think that baking soda is ok just thinking it is better than chemical's and i'm out of ph up

You can use baking soda too adjust ph up, but if you got silica its better cause it raises ph and makes your plants stronger.
I haven't tried it myself, so can't tell you how stable it is using baking soda. I would monitor the ph a couple of times a day too see how it reacts over a week or so. But yeah, you should be fine with baking soda.

My next purchase in lighting will definitely be two 600 w hps, digital. So I'd say go dual sixers bro ;)

top notch :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom