Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

Shout out 2 Northener for making me look into B.H.O. :thumb:
Made this last night, only my 2 try at making it.

12120060.jpg

12120067.jpg

Hits hard, but its not eazy too handle!

Shout out 2 Northener for making me look into B.H.O. :thumb:
Made this last night, only my 2 try at making it.

Hits hard, but its not eazy too handle!

Looking damn nice bro.. its from northernlights trim?

I'll scrap the BHO-matter on too a normal butterknife; place the knife in a drinking glass so it stands upright and place it all in the refrigerator.. makes is more easy to handle;)

Looking damn nice bro.. its from northernlights trim?

I'll scrap the BHO-matter on too a normal butterknife; place the knife in a drinking glass so it stands upright and place it all in the refrigerator.. makes is more easy to handle;)

It's in the fridge now ;)
Trim is from last batch or the one before, grabbed a bag in the freezer, could be the great O'll NL tho. Papaya or Aurora also a possibility :hmmmm:
See you soon ;)

Wassup Juice!
Looking awesome mate. Interested to see the defoliation when it happens. You have plenty of flower development for the fairly short time in flower. Must be doin something right eh :thumb:
Reps to ya+++

Tony my man :high-five: I am excited about the defoil as well. Now I've finally got the time set off 2 do it all on sunday:cheer:

Thank you 4 the kind words N +rep :)

UPDATE DAY 22 IN FLOWER

The defoliation happened yesterday right on the 21 day mark with the stretch slowly ending. I would like to have done the defoliation a couple of days earlier, but the time wasn't at hand. It took some time to get it done, and some "fine-defoliation" is still required. I will just snip a few every time I do my rounds.
I still have about 15 cm i can raise the light, so I think I'm all good there. If they decide to outgrow the height limits, I have a ready build stand, I could switch with the current stand, that would lower the table height around 20cm as well.

Topped up the res as well.PH 5,9 PPM 1020

Here are the pictures, let me know what ya'all think :peace:

Before:
11727.jpg

After:
21306.jpg

31174.jpg

4836.jpg

5652.jpg

6549.jpg

7480.jpg

Really awesome looking Juicy!

These crazy screen grows are really neat... :thumb: Way cool :)

Love your outdoor NL... Even though I don't care for the strain (like everything.. I've tried great batches.. just not for me)... It is gorgeous, love outdoor plants :)

Really awesome looking Juicy!

These crazy screen grows are really neat... :thumb: Way cool :)

Love your outdoor NL... Even though I don't care for the strain (like everything.. I've tried great batches.. just not for me)... It is gorgeous, love outdoor plants :)

Thanks 4 the kudos ;)
Yeah I love the great outdoors for growing as well, just don't have the climate 4 it, it's possible, not optimal.. Got to be early flowering strains or auto. Had some good grows in greenhouse tho, but no stealth, got robbed. But that lead me to these indoor adventures ;)
I str8 up love NL, got a lot of strains too try tho, but I think this one, it was love at first toke <3

Its my first go at it with a screen and active hydro, its very easy, and not that much of a hassle with the ebb n flood. If you like hydro growing, this is mad fun :)
And a good way to start out as well I guess?!

(Would recommend 2 anyone contemplating doing a grow like this, to do a little exploring in ph measuring and adjusting on a small scale grow first, just to get the understanding of the importance of keeping your ph in balance, if ya haven't done a hydro grow before.)

Thx 4 checkin in bro :peace:

Nice update Juice!
Nice lookin nugs on there way aswell. My turn to defoliate in 2 days so looks like we on a similar schedule. :bravo:

Yeah, hopefully they will do me proud ;)

You can definitely be proud of ya flowering momma's i think:high-five:
Yeah were are at similar schedule m8, allthough I started counting day 1 in flower, from first sight of a flower, not from flip. Btw. Lookin great over at yo grow, bro ;)

UPDATE DAY 24 FLOWER (DAY 34 FROM FLIP)

Got a lot of new clones from the defoliation beneath the screen. I figured, why not try and root em out instead of wasting them?! If it works out, you could in theory do without motherplants, all winter long, and rely on outdoor mums come spring, if ya wanna change the strain out that is. :hmmmm:

12120125.jpg

On that note, when talking about clones. About a week prior to the defoil, I accidently broke a growing shoot. I placed in a cup of tap water and left it in the veg area, running G.L.R.
12120121.jpg

About 8 or 9 days later when re-arranging the space 4 the new clones, I took a peep, and will you believe it, a new root has pop'd out :)
I have absolutly done nothing to it, just a angled cut and a split to the stem. Could it be easier? ;)
12120124.jpg

I decided 2 chuck a plant from the table, not getting there. It barely reached the screen. Gently tried to remove as much as the roots as well, figured they would only rot with no plant to support.. Gave a nice glimpse into the rootzone as well, looks healthy enough.
12120115.jpg

I calibrated my meters, and started getting ready for the res change coming up in a couple of days. Cleaned out top off res, and filled with tap water, added base nutrients and nothing else, letting it stabilize for a good 12 - 24 hours before doing anymore adjustments.
Full nutrient solution recipe will follow when done. Also started the R.O. system, preparing for a flush before res change.

The girls ;)

12120139.jpg

12120145.jpg

12120149.jpg

12120158.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom