Juicy's Sea Of Green Inn'A SCreeN

UPDATE DAY 8 IN FLOWER

Ive topped up the res today, girls are drinkin alot, i'd say 0,25 liter, each on average, every 24 hour.

The girls also got a foliar feed today with R.O. water mixed with Plagron Vita Race.
I flushed the table with R.O. water mixed with h2o2 two days ago. The ppm in the table had climbed too a level of 100 ppm's above the ppm level in the res, so salt build up was going on. I measure ppm and ph in the res, as well in the table when filled and feeding, that way I can "monitor" salt build up's in the medium..

PH 5,9 PPM 890
21\11

12110108.jpg

12110115.jpg

12110122.jpg

24\11
12110138.jpg

12110140.jpg

25\11
12110156.jpg

day75.JPG

DAY 8 IN FLOWER

UPDATE DAY 12 (pics from day 8 - 12)

Things are going great, not much to report. I've only done some topping up of res, everything seems to be right on track. I really like this full automated watering. In my previous grows I've been feeding by hand with a hose connected to a pump. I am sure the plants also love the stable watering routine, getting fed same time every day of the week (3 x 5 minutes irrigation's in 24 hours).

12110181.jpg

12110182.jpg

12110186.jpg

12110175.jpg

12110179.jpg

12110168.jpg

Thanks 4 checkin inn :peace:

Hey nice work Juicy! You planning on stripping leaves when the time is right?

Zup M8 :high-five:
Yeah planning on stripping these girls hard N' tight, no leaves allowed after 3. week. Simply no space, I even had to do some light defoliation yesterday! Growth spurt N stretching, these girls just loving DA crypt ;)

Looking good over there, whats it lookin like under the screen? Will u have to lollipop as in other scrogs, or are there no branches due to the short veg time?

Looking good over there, whats it lookin like under the screen? Will u have to lollipop as in other scrogs, or are there no branches due to the short veg time?

Zup NEPhamer :welcome:

I will take a picture for you. But yeah, I reckon I will remove all growth under the wire, as soon as the strech is over around day 21..
There are alot of branching out, they where topped early in veg, and where also taking from a mother in early flower. Which also should\could promote more branching, when reversed too veg. I'll snap a shot 4 ya, it's crazy:yummy:

Zup NEPhamer :welcome:

I will take a picture for you. But yeah, I reckon I will remove all growth under the wire, as soon as the strech is over around day 21..
There are alot of branching out, they where topped early in veg, and where also taking from a mother in early flower. Which also should\could promote more branching, when reversed too veg. I'll snap a shot 4 ya, it's crazy:yummy:

Hey NEPhamer, here is a shot of down below. Couldn't get a real good picture, but here is one anyway..

4832.JPG

Back
Top Bottom