Just a question

Jayhiz

Just wondering if these buds on my plants are gonna explode anytime soon was hoping for bigger buds. I’m a new grower so just learning as I go plants are white rhino and army kush

They do go through a “swelling” period. How far along are they?
Have you looked into supplements?
I’m trying out GLN Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy for the first time. No results yet as it’s only been in 2 cycles.

9B0EBA73-559A-4610-9693-3835CC904AA5.jpeg

Excellent looking plants brother!! Defoliation allows more airflow throughout ur entire plant, which decreases humidity..what u want during flower. If u have fan leaves tht are blocking budsites then u should def pluck them to allow light to reach these areas. Also, defoliation will produce better light penetration to ur lower flower sites. Defoliation wont necessarily make ur main/top colas bulk up, but what I do to encourage bigger top cola development is I take off the underdeveloped buds towards the lower part of the plant, which produces a hormone tht tells/makes the top buds grow bigger. Adding molasses also feeds the micro-herd thts in ur soil an is claimed to bulk-up ur flowers. Are u using bloom nutes that are heavier in P an K? Hope ths helps man PS: Ur flowers look great for week 5 an alot of the weight put on will happen in the last 2-3 weeks in flower.

Hey cool thanks.so another question with defoliation is it safe to do this well the plant is in flower and will it slow the process down

no do not do in flower past week 2 this sends the plant for a loop , just remove any lower dying leaves as you move forward in flower , they only drain resources from the plant , these plants in flower are already in overdrive , they don't need anymore added stress, nice looking plants why screw with what is already working , a couple of those plants look pretty tall and leaning already , I use a trellis to just hold up my plants ,as a support , you have at least 4 more weeks to go yet

no do not do in flower past week 2 this sends the plant for a loop , just remove any lower dying leaves as you move forward in flower , they only drain resources from the plant , these plants in flower are already in overdrive , they don't need anymore added stress
Awesome thanks that’s totally what I was thinkin that it would send the plant in to stress

Most do a final trim after the stretch if they trim during flower. I start taking every branch (not fan leaf) off that doesn’t make it to the canopy during this time.
The plants DO use their leafs in flower for stored nutrients. Mainly as micro nutrient reserves. That why the lowers start turning yellow and die off later in flower.

just Entering week 5 how come my hairs are starting to change and the buds didn’t swell yet? Is this normal ?FF23741D-CD0B-40FC-81B7-04F79F44E87F.jpeg

I can’t tell if that’s a deficiency or from the lights.
@Emilya ... any suggestions?
First picture looks fine... the second is troubling.

Back
Top Bottom