Just a question

just Entering week 5 how come my hairs are starting to change and the buds didn’t swell yet? Is this normal ? FF23741D-CD0B-40FC-81B7-04F79F44E87F.jpeg
Week 5..are u kidding me? Ur alright blurp

just Entering week 5 how come my hairs are starting to change and the buds didn’t swell yet? Is this normal ?FF23741D-CD0B-40FC-81B7-04F79F44E87F.jpeg
yes, the pistils start changing very early in flower in small but noticeable ways and they do start changing color. You are no where near the end of bloom yet, and in the upcoming 3 weeks or so your buds will swell dramatically from where they are now. At around week 6-7 you will notice that maybe 60% of your pistils will have changed, but be patient and wait for the trichomes to tell you when she is done, or be patient and wait for the very last white pistil at the top of the plant to change over... those two things happen at roughly the same time.
Regarding the comment about the troubling picture... it does seem that you are having a bit of a problem up at the top. I am curious at what level of MC you are running to be causing this, or if what we saw in that one picture is just a trick of the light and not a problem at all.

yes, the pistils start changing very early in flower in small but noticeable ways and they do start changing color. You are no where near the end of bloom yet, and in the upcoming 3 weeks or so your buds will swell dramatically from where they are now. At around week 6-7 you will notice that maybe 60% of your pistils will have changed, but be patient and wait for the trichomes to tell you when she is done, or be patient and wait for the very last white pistil at the top of the plant to change over... those two things happen at roughly the same time.
Regarding the comment about the troubling picture... it does seem that you are having a bit of a problem up at the top. I am curious at what level of MC you are running to be causing this, or if what we saw in that one picture is just a trick of the light and not a problem at all.
What is MC?

maybe give that one a bit of calmag supplement... should halt that problem
Where I’m in bloom all I have been giving my girls 45 ml of bloom with 3 gals of water with no grow am I doin this right or should I be givin some grow too

Oh and I
Where I’m in bloom all I have been giving my girls 45 ml of bloom with 3 gals of water with no grow am I doin this right or should I be givin some grow too
Oh I do water. Water . Feed. Water.water . Feed so on and so on

Oh and I

Oh I do water. Water . Feed. Water.water . Feed so on and so on
Well, that has to be part of the problem. I am the wrong person to ask though, since I don't run those nutes. I would consult the published feeding chart for your grow medium... don't get confused between the hydro and soil instructions. Find out what they recommend to put into the mix, at what pH they tell you to adjust it to, and whether they recommend feeding once and watering twice. You say that other plants are doing well, so you are not too far off what needs to be done, but consider this small problem as a warning that you might need to adjust some things. I would get to the recommended levels and see what that does for your grow. Once you have established that base line, then we can look to see if you need to add anything else.

Well, that has to be part of the problem. I am the wrong person to ask though, since I don't run those nutes. I would consult the published feeding chart for your grow medium... don't get confused between the hydro and soil instructions. Find out what they recommend to put into the mix, at what pH they tell you to adjust it to, and whether they recommend feeding once and watering twice. You say that other plants are doing well, so you are not too far off what needs to be done, but consider this small problem as a warning that you might need to adjust some things. I would get to the recommended levels and see what that does for your grow. Once you have established that base line, then we can look to see if you need to add anything else.
I was told if I snip the tips of the buds that they will get dense so I tryed it on this one plants and sniped bananas are more of these gonna show up on the plant
5D493FB4-28DA-4BB3-A07F-7DD6EC0DA669.jpeg

Those were the only bananas I seen and I’m just hopin I’m lucky cause they were at the top of the bud that I sniped off

Yeah someone on here told me bout back building just thought I would try it and I only cut the tips off of most of the buds and thought that was bananas

Back
Top Bottom