Just a question

Hey no worries at all bro I’m here to learn and to ask questions to the pros (you guys) plus I didn’t think u were bein a rude jack ass anywhere lol
Well I'm def not a pro as I'm learning alot from different threads/posts an the good people on here. Its wonderful the amount of genuine and expert advice an knowledge I've received after being a member for only a short time. I like to call myself intermediate lol Thanks for understanding bro

I have never heard of such a thing, but you have my attention. WTH... scalping yer buds? It’s like the Chinese trunk splitting I saw.
I just don’t have enough room/time to experiment.

Ok never mind just went and looked that up and wish I had of knew that would of be wicked. Already can’t wait for my next grow I want to try so much
Honestly even with 5 weeks in you can still do it. Any buds that look noticeably small than the rest should get chopped

I personally wouldn’t. Too risky for a herm. Hit them one last time right after stretch, then leave them alone.

Is super cropping when u almost break a branch and then support it ??? And if so what branches or all of them ??? And at what week would u do this???

Is super cropping when u almost break a branch and then support it ??? And if so what branches or all of them ??? And at what week would u do this???
Check out the links in my signature.
A lot of good info there.

that's pretty large... its going to take out some roots for sure... not enough to kill her, but might I suggest a simple tomato cage? I used them for the first time on my last grow and I was amazed how easy they made this.
I don’t think I’m gonna get the tomato cages on... lol I’m to scared I’m gonna break a branch:eek::eek:

They do go through a “swelling” period. How far along are they?
Have you looked into supplements?
I’m trying out GLN Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy for the first time. No results yet as it’s only been in 2 cycles.
Hey just wondering if ur gettin any results yet from the GLN Bud Explosion and sweet candy

Ok so I found some bananas on one of my plants what should I do???is this goin to mess my entire room???

Put a plastic bag over it so pollen doesn't spread to other plants & get it out of your grow area.
I've heard of people cutting off all the Hermied Buds & then finishing the plant but I never have.
If the seeds haven't opened & dropped pollen yet at least you still have the rest of your plants.

I only seen 3 maybe 4 last night but the light is off now. so what is my best option here??? Bag and remove like u said??? Or cut the buds off tonight soon as the light comes on???

Back
Top Bottom