Just a question

I’m not sure why that happened but that’s the plant I tryed the backbuild on. but I found a nanner when I did that remember
yeah, well it wasn't the backbuild that caused it. I suspect bad genetics most of the time these days since hermi's used to be fairly rare, and usually you could pin the cause on something in the local environment. Nowadays, hermaphrodites seem to be a common problem.

yeah, well it wasn't the backbuild that caused it. I suspect bad genetics most of the time these days since hermi's used to be fairly rare, and usually you could pin the cause on something in the local environment. Nowadays, hermaphrodites seem to be a common problem.
Oh no it definitely wasn’t the back build as I found one when I was doin the sniping but was hoping it would of been fine...so what should I do? Bag and remove

If the seeds haven't released pollen yet you could try cutting off any buds with nanners & make sure you don't have any balls anywhere. If it happened again I'd say it's genetic & get rid of it. It may have been Heat or Light stressed at one time. I'm guessing this Bud is closer to the top of the plant where the most heat & light is. See anything on the lower bud sites? If not I'd lean toward the environment. You might be able to save it. But watch it closely just in case.

If the seeds haven't released pollen yet you could try cutting off any buds with nanners & make sure you don't have any balls anywhere. If it happened again I'd say it's genetic & get rid of it. It may have been Heat or Light stressed at one time. I'm guessing this Bud is closer to the top of the plant where the most heat & light is. See anything on the lower bud sites? If not I'd lean toward the environment. You might be able to save it. But watch it closely just in case.
Yeah everything I seen was close to the top and one on the top bud...if I cut the buds off am I cutting them close to the stock and would I just cut the top bud right off ??? I think I might just cut that plant down and then not have to worry about it...

That’s the one that is turnin hermie on me...the one to the left of it, they were random seeds and they are in the same pot EFC6D61C-7209-483B-9CD1-25D34A051523.jpeg

Wait... you have multiple plants in the same pot, random seeds at that... fighting for space in the same pot? It is no longer a mystery as to why your plant is freaking out.
They are the same seeds from the same weed was just a random street weed

Wait... you have multiple plants in the same pot, random seeds at that... fighting for space in the same pot? It is no longer a mystery as to why your plant is freaking out.
Mystery is gone. Probably not a Hermie at all & just a Male Plant since they are Random Seeds.

Unless you start with Feminized Seeds you don't know if the plant will be a Male or Female.
2 plants in the same pot is not good either. Both plants fighting for root space until one dominates the other stressing it out. So now you have no choice but to get rid of both the plants growing in the same pot.

I totally messed up this grow by startin seeds in the beginning and then gettin clones later on...so this grow was messed from the beginning...I’m totally new at this so everything is a learning experience that’s for sure ...

Lol I kinda feel bad for u experienced growers to have to witness something like this so for that I say I’m sorry but I will finish this grow and learn from it that’s forsure

Unless you start with Feminized Seeds you don't know if the plant will be a Male or Female.
2 plants in the same pot is not good either. Both plants fighting for root space until one dominates the other stressing it out. So now you have no choice but to get rid of both the plants growing in the same pot.
I feel like light and canopy space would be a problem before roots 'fight'

I feel like light and canopy space would be a problem before roots 'fight'
Have you paid attention to how fast roots grow? You put a seed in a solo cup & in a week it's packed with roots. You put that solo cup plant in a 5 gallon bag & in a week the roots are at the bottom. The roots spread way faster than the plant grows tall. So the roots will get tangled, grown together, twisted & fight for the nutes & space long before there is a canopy even developed.

Tomorrow is the start of week 7 in flower are my tricones gonna go cloudy or some people say they go amber ??? I have a loupe so I have been checkin...I’ll get a pic in the mornin

Tomorrow is the start of week 7 in flower are my tricones gonna go cloudy or some people say they go amber ??? I have a loupe so I have been checkin...I’ll get a pic in the mornin
The trichomes go from clear to cloudy to amber to black... you want to harvest somewhere between cloudy to amber. I have always heard that the sweet spot is when you see 2% amber, you know they are done because they still continue to mature a bit during the drying process and a 2% pull will end up being a 5% amber pull, or so.

Back
Top Bottom