Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

Lol! Thanks BubbaKush! Cute. ;-)

Checked on my ladies this mornin. They are probably one of the mose skunky smellin plants I've ever had and have grown to an impressive 11". They smell more and more every day. First they stunk the room they're in up, now the smell is traveling outside the room, down the hall, and into the living room! I'll be posting pics later.

Thanks stoneytony and ThatBoyDean! Smell is definitely not a problem here, and I do have a carbon filter for it if needed. I figured I'd save it for my COB ladies goin in there within the next month or two. I don't mind the smell at all. I kinda enjoy it if ya know what I mean. ;-)

Here is Day 4 Flowering - Again, I'm sorry about the HPS shots. I know they're annoying to look at. I will take pics tomorrow mornin or maybe later on tonight with out it on.

Day_4_HPS_Bagseed.jpg

Day_4_Plant_1_Side.jpg

Miss Daisy
Day_4_HPS_BS_3_Side.jpg

Plants are looking good.
I started using CO2 when I flipped the switch to 12/12... Although waiting up to 2 weeks has said to be efficient as well.

You may also want to consider a transplant into a size larger pots... some recommend using up to 1 gallon for each month of growth, however with the size of your plants, you should be fine with 2 gallon pots. Square pots are nice to get the most plants in a given area. If you do transplant have good drainage is key. Add perlite to a pro mix, or fox farm product. You have to water a little more frequently, but oxygen and water uptake along with added drainage get definately benefit a plant

You can start adding CO2 at the start of flowering during the light cycle but
CO2 is hard to measure while in the air and only benefits plants that are exposed to temps over 85f

When introducing CO2 to a grow room u'll have to make sure yr room is sealed, so theres no escape of the gas.

there are two ways i believe that CO2 works at its best.
The first is to put it on a timer with the lights and fill the air with the gas while yr extractor fan is off, this will give the plants the CO2 it needs without all the gas sucked up in yr extractor but remember when shutting down fans heat will raise so u'll need some other way of controlling if it gets to hot (AIRCON)

The other way is to have a slow continuous flow of CO2 in yr grow room.
U'll have to place the CO2 outlet at the lowest part off the room. This is so the gas travels form the lowest part of yr room to the top where it is extracted by yr fan, by doing it this way the plants get a continuos flow of CO2 around them

If your temps are in between 75 and 85 there is hardly any benefits in using CO2

Thank you getsumkin and SmokinHerbz.

ThatBoyDean: Good info, thanks! My temps are usually around 80-85 degrees. I'll have to see how this box utilizes the CO2, because everything is all computerized. This info will help out a lot!

As I promised here's a Good Morning Shot!
Day_5_HPS_Off.jpg

I just got done transplanting into much larger containers. If they grow outa these pots they're SOL! The transplant went well with few complications. Plant #1 showed had be showing me signs of stress since a few days ago, and I found that it was very close to being root bound. They look a little rough right now, but I'm hoping they perk up a bit tomorrow.

Day_6_HPS.jpg

Day_6_HPS_Transplant.jpg

Well, from what I've heard Fox Farm Ocean Forest is an excellent soil for a first time grower. This can be found a local hydro store I'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom