K.I.S.S. my Grow Room

I am totally impressed! Very Nice!! :bravo:

Thank you...

I need to get to work on this A/C issue before I need it. So much to do here at the ranch other than grow. I also picked up a carbon filter to install, making some changes and working towards expanding in the near future. Actually its more like re-purpose the area. I am considering turning the current veg area into a flower capable area and working on a new veg station in the given main room. I had installed the ventilation system with this in mind as well. Probably use the 6" 435-CFM fan for the main exhaust and pick up another for the lights in the future. That will require purchasing air cooled hoods as well.

NO hurries and NO worries....

U mentioned Schultz nutes. Is this by any chance Schultz All purpose, liquid, plant food from a local hardware store's garden section?

Yes it is available at most retail outlets that carry garden wares. Applied a 1/2 the recommended dosage on the box.

IMG_080112.JPG

U mentioned Schultz nutes. Is this by any chance Schultz All purpose, liquid, plant food from a local hardware store's garden section?
Were You talking to me or Smokz? Because I use the shults 10-15-10 up until about 5 days ago, I was told thats mostly for Veg and im in flower so I switched to Alaska Bloom 0-10-10. It seems to be ok but the Shultz would probably force my girls back into veg with the amount of (N) on it's diet, Smokz correct me if Im worng! and if you were talking to Smokz, my bad for answering!

Were You talking to me or Smokz? Because I use the shults 10-15-10 up until about 5 days ago, I was told thats mostly for Veg and im in flower so I switched to Alaska Bloom 0-10-10. It seems to be ok but the Shultz would probably force my girls back into veg with the amount of (N) on it's diet, Smokz correct me if Im worng! and if you were talking to Smokz, my bad for answering!

I believe it was a commnet based on my mention of it at top of page. No biggie..

I think you could have finished with the other, but you have a fine choice in hand as well. N will not force it into veg, it doesn't work that way. I would watch for N deficient with that mix. Not saying it will.. How far along are your plants?

Im almost a month into flower, like i said before its going slower than It normally would because my lack of knowledge and nutes at the time, I posted on my page a few minutes ago, an update on what I have been up to! I got my Ph somewhat under control! you would be laughing at me if you were a fly on the wall, what I go through!!Im a perfectionist but not so perfect on this, But I will be

Back
Top Bottom