Keef Root Beer

Doctor Trevor

A good friend gave me a bottle of Keef Bubba Kush Root Beer, made by Keef Brands in Boulder Colorado (since about 2010). This It's non-alcoholic, but a twelve ounce bottle contains 10mg of THC. And no CBD.

As a soda, this isn't much. It was very low carbonated (with little head retention). It tastes like any supermarket brand root beer, sweet and two-dimensional. Perhaps dropping the pH a little would help improve the flavor. I did not taste marijuana at all, which I thought was a good thing.

About an hour after drinking it, I felt the THC set up camp in my head. Feeling relaxed and mellow, though slightly disorganized. Body aches and pains have lessened to a point. Three and four hours later and I still have a good buzz going. I'm feeling very relaxed but not very sleepy.

If I had another bottle (and I wish I did), I would drink half of it and wait two hours before drinking the other half.

Keef Brands has a wide selection of soda. All with 10mg THC; a few other sodas contain equal amounts of CBD. And there are energy drinks containing 100mg THC.

Visit the company website at keefbrands.com to see what else they have and where you can buy it.

A good friend gave me a bottle of Keef Bubba Kush Root Beer, made by Keef Brands in Boulder Colorado (since about 2010). This It's non-alcoholic, but a twelve ounce bottle contains 10mg of THC. And no CBD.

As a soda, this isn't much. It was very low carbonated (with little head retention). It tastes like any supermarket brand root beer, sweet and two-dimensional. Perhaps dropping the pH a little would help improve the flavor. I did not taste marijuana at all, which I thought was a good thing.

About an hour after drinking it, I felt the THC set up camp in my head. Feeling relaxed and mellow, though slightly disorganized. Body aches and pains have lessened to a point. Three and four hours later and I still have a good buzz going. I'm feeling very relaxed but not very sleepy.

If I had another bottle (and I wish I did), I would drink half of it and wait two hours before drinking the other half.

Keef Brands has a wide selection of soda. All with 10mg THC; a few other sodas contain equal amounts of CBD. And there are energy drinks containing 100mg THC.

Visit the company website at keefbrands.com to see what else they have and where you can buy it.
Thanks Doc for this info. I'll definitely check this out. I into decarbonated coffee and tea, but never had a store bought soda. Sound neat.

Back
Top Bottom