Kicked my plant, came out pot and roots have torn? Will it die?

shaunr97

My plant is about 5 days old I had originally put it in a jiffy pellet and then transplanted into a small cup but I’ve kicked the cup and the soil that was added has came out and even though there weren’t much roots as it was 1 day in transplant some have torn? The root inside the jiffy pellet still look good to go though? I’ve just put it into a new pot of soil and watered hope it’s okay few days of shock I expect this is not what I wanted at all dang

I dropped the solo cup one of my current plants was in on the kitchen
floor,and everything,including the 3 day old seedling popped out onto the floor-I scooped up the mess and put everything back in the cup,give it a little drink (hardcore way to determine it needed water)
And it never even noticed.
I was upset,but the seedling Just looked me and said "is that all you got?"

just put it back in the dirt and theres still a chance it will live.
or are you saying you ripped the entire root? if so just slice it like a clone and reroot it if its that big a deal
It was in a cube and I ripped its head off. I've put a another seed into soak tonight. I only lost a week. I've put an Orange Hill Special (Dutch Passion) in this time.

Glad to hear it !
With cannabis,the little ones are evidently as tough as the big ones:goodjob:
About the only thing they can't deal with is drowning....everything else just makes them stronger.

Back
Top Bottom