Killer holiday

Re: killer holiday..

I've got a load of clones, some already in the 4th week of flowering. I grew four from seed and although they are definately the same type they all show individual charachteristics and I want to know which ones are gonna be best...
Like I've got this one and this is the same with all its clones, that starts to do this iregular ladder growth on the main stalk after about the sixth node. Makes for a taller, fuller Cola that I think if I veged for longer could be huge! All the others maintain an equal symetrical node growth. Shame really as I was hoping to top his plant to fit it into a smaller space than what i'm using at the mo!

Good growth, fatties so far. Good lookingh on the info folks..
Next poblem is... and this might sound stipid to those in the know but, right now i got a veg room on 12/12 and all the inhabitants (clones) are producing pistalls (pairs) like i'd put them ino flower??
Is this norm? can I keep these in veg.
Was hoping to get throgh this bunch in a staggerd fasion? is there somthing I'm missing with clones? are they pre programed to flower?

12/12 is what starts the flowering...18/6 or 24/0 for veg

and others w/ some serious experience might tell you that to switch them back to a veg cycle now might confuse the girls and cause them to question their sexuality.

have been since they were produced.
Just really want to know if this is normal with clones?
They're about 2 months old..
If this is normal can I still top them. And how long can I keep clones in veg?
I got one hell of a moma!

In fact,

Close your ears, Under :cheesygrinsmiley:
and any other hermie haters !!!

This is when I abuse my clones to stress hermie and take pollen, intro pollen to the flower farm, for forced Femin'/Femmed seed crop.

But go for the buds, perpetual,
put one into flower each week,
every 3 days,
what ever you can get into a SOG :)

Get it while Ya' Can , Buba

Tomorrow never comes!

Yeh my harvested plant has a few popcorn buds with seeds. I know thwy say that hermies arnt a good thing, but it looks to me like it might be a good thing to stress some plants inorder to get a few seeds evey now and then. The more seedss the better I say...
Well Whithin moderation ofcourse!
But I dont know too much and i'm guessing there is some sort of problem with these seeds.....
evil seeds??
If not i'm gonna guerilla them next spring!

They look like littl' pods???

Pick 'em Off before they Blow ,
Open, Busta Nut!!!!!

yeapper, may have.

Better than nothin'

No, you don't want the seed off the Hermie,
you want the Pollen, stuff in the Pods, yellow dust

Use the pollen to fertilize clones,
fewer hermies and males(period)
in that generation.

I'll give them a good look over in the orangr light of day. Good lookin' on the old advice there mags!
Thank ja h'almighty for first grows. Once the info and the experience mix the magic can begin...
.....peace!

Back
Top Bottom