I'm too wasted to look
(meds, and forgot I was on them and got into
the Makers(KY bourbon)),
so refresh my mem,
Soil or Hydro?
Fresh dirt or reused?

You see any bugs?

You foliar feeding?

White Powder mildew is the only fungus I have had to deal with.
And haven't had to do that in a few years now.

Re: killer holiday..

I've been switching to and from bottled water from tap that i leave to sit for a day. before watering I put an air stone in the bottle for a few mins. I've been following the instructions on my bottle of alga grow (high in Nitrogen) of 2ml in 2l's of water. I water every other day, when just on the dry side, about a 1/2L each plant, untill full and heavy and running out the bottom. They're not sitting in any water and drainage is good!
After the first three weeks of flowering when most of the stretch is over I switch to alga bloom which is high in potasium and phosphorus. This contains lower levels of nitrogen so if I notice any yellowing I just ad a bit of the alga grow. This worked fine on my last grow.
However the plants I have in flower at the moment were cloned at the same time (3 months veg), and had to be topped while waiting for me to sort out how to make my way through so many plants. Anyway I think that this might explain why the soil ballance might be off.
Also I didn't really have any first hand expierience of topping so I did it a bit late taking about 70% of the tops of.
Must have stressed the hell out of the little buggers.
Oh yeh they were all in fresh soil from the start!

flush after or before transplant. You don't think that a few good flushes might do the trick? Really wouldn't mind avoiding all that mess.
Oh yeh I was thinking of getting some sacks or somthing for hash production. Any advice?

When flushing how much water? I've been going about 4L each plant
I'm also cocerned about calcium as I live in quite a hard water area.

I was using bottled water but they go through a hell of a lot and I live on the 4th floor with no lift!
I just gave them a huge flush and already they seem to have perked up.
Fingers crosed. Just invested in a hash kit so I can always blend them.
What do you know?
You a hash man?

Sounds yummy! A ll round to yours is it?
I just got some bubble bags, 7 bags for somthing like 4 grades of hash and a presser with some special coating. Sould be cool, the world is so full of such low grade hash that a small block of this will make a nice center piece at dinner parties! Ofcourse it comes from some bloke named Achmed... But al the same a nice intro for all those who want to become conosieurs of M.J.
You got any good recipies?
I'm a Bannana Cake Man...
Needs good Bannana Cake Frosting though!

Back
Top Bottom