KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Question for you KJC at what point do you pollenate the flowers on a plant to produce seeds?

With Silver Thiosulfate treatments to reverse the sex of a plant and produce feminized pollen I have found that it takes 28-31 days before pollen sacks are produced and another 14 days to open. I believe the optimum time to pollinate a female cannabis plant is between 28-45 days when a maximum amount of white pistils are present on the plants to receive the pollen.

Question for you KJC at what point do you pollenate the flowers on a plant to produce seeds?

Seed pollination can be done over several days from when the males open their sacs(around 18 days of flower) up to the time the male dies, or the point female pistils have all been pollinated.

Brainstorm Haze Seed Run

With Silver Thiosulfate treatments to reverse the sex of a plant and produce feminized pollen I have found that it takes 28-31 days before pollen sacks are produced and another 14 days to open. I believe the optimum time to pollinate a female cannabis plant is between 28-45 days when a maximum amount of white pistils are present on the plants to receive the pollen.
Thanks KJC I may not have any pollen at the time the girls are ready as the Thai plant I have takes 16 weeks to flower so I imagine I won't have any pollen for 14 weeks time will tell thanks again
Seed pollination can be done over several days from when the males open their sacs(around 18 days of flower) up to the time the male dies, or the point female pistils have all been pollinated.

Brainstorm Haze Seed Run
Thanks for the info Labexperiment

Here is my smoke report for Brainstorm Haze #3

Smoke report Brainstorm Haze #3

Brainstorm Haze #3 has a light sandalwood flavor. The effects are a very clear high with muscle relaxing qualities, but only small amount of pain relief. The negatives are dry mouth.

OK KJC I have another question for you the attached pictures are of my Thai plant that I think has gone hermi can you verify that for me?
thanks
0011901.JPG
0021886.JPG
0031808.JPG

sorry wrong thread:peace:

Here are some videos explaining Plant Nutrition: Mineral Absorption, Transport of Water and Salts in Plants, Transportation Systems in Plants and Transpiration In Plants.

[video=youtube;6aC-WTAWgOg]
[/video]

[video=youtube;rK2DIF_tgCg]
[/video]

[video=youtube;r-z7hbCFI2o]
[/video]

[video=youtube;U4rzLhz4HHk]
[/video]

PerfectGardens_com_Logo_new.png

Here are some videos from @JJ Bones at PerfectGardens.com explaining the General Hydroponics Flora Series, General Hydroponics Flora Gro, General Hydroponics Flora Micro, General Hydroponics KoolBloom and General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus.

Amazing Harvest, Im just about finishing up the journal. They really turned out to be amazing, Im not sure if my Brainstorm is gonna yield that much but I will try my best. I did notice its a difficult strain to grow, but you did an amazing job KingJ. :bravo: :bravo:

My brainstorm is showing this very light neon lime green color, in comparison with my other 3, could it be she is showing sign of N deficiency? or its genetics?

Any thoughts

:peace:

I have found that Brainstorm Haze has an increased requirements for phosphorous, calcium and magnesium. Thank you for the Likes and Reputations! I have replied to your Grow Journal.

Back
Top Bottom