King's 2nd HyrdoGrow DWC - CFL & LED - Mystery Strain

K1NGF3W

Whats going on friends!!!

I really want thank you for checking into my grow as you can see from the title it's on my second grow and the first was over 4 years ago.

...Will get into that...

Well for this grow will be in a spare room I have in my house.
Vegging in the closet LOL . it's a decent little 4×4x6 space. Under a mixture of T5, T8 & CFL.
I'm trying to Flower 6 plant in a 5x5x8 space. I'm going to section off with some reflective tarping, under a BESTVA led. (Heavier in the reds).

The only reason I'm vegging in the closet and not utilizing the whole room is because I'm really considering doing a 3 tent cycle, but want to get the hang of 2 first.

So just saving the space if I need 2 flower spaces.

Before we get a little more into lighting and nutes will talk about my MYSTERY strains.

I only say that because they were bag seed from a Regi sack.
I have 3 seeds Germed 6/18/17.
Long story short I Germed them wrong took them like 11 days to sprout from jiffy coco expanding things.
I switched them to rockwool which didn't help them.
They survived so will see.
I germed another 12 seeds 6/27/17.
All were left in a coffee cup for 3 days then 2 day in a paper towel transplanted into a 1" rockwool cube.(Going to 2.5" next time.)
Soaked cubes in R.O water and superthrive ph @ 5.8 and added great white in whole were I put the seed in.
*** I know alot of things have to genetics but I also heard a lot of killer strains we developed from bag seed key word been DEVELOPED that's what I'm all about creating my own strains. Now that thats out of they way...

NUTES NUTES NUTES!!!
Sorry... ok so I'm running with FoxFarm Hydro the line up check it out:
420-magazine-mobile413038395.jpg

Also using:
420-magazine-mobile1243617363.jpg

That's gonna be all we use I think it should be a nice turn out.

Ok so back to the LIGHTING
for the moment were at the seedling stage of growth so I'm running (1) 4' 2-bulb T-8 CFL 6500k about 2" from the tops of the plants 10 days older and about 4" from the little ones. I'm going to switch to my "main" veg light by week 2 or 3. That's a 4' 8-bulb T-5 6500k CFL.

It all depends on how fast the seedlings outgrow there little humidity domes i have them in.
Here's a pic of all the lights minus the T-5 I'll update pics when I have it up.
420-magazine-mobile2022287113.jpg

The (2) T-8 fixtures will hold 6500k and 2700k lights and the (6) 23w=100w Will be 6500k also.

Here's a pic of my DIY hydro system.
420-magazine-mobile2098918245.jpg

Not done yet but its will be also I'll update a pic on that too.

Here are some pics of the girls!!!
( I HOPE. . . )
First up the older ones
420-magazine-mobile641790081.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1011122972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile903860214.jpg

Here are the new little ones.
420-magazine-mobile1107517429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1007170509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1220470502.jpg

Well I don't want this first post to become a autobiography so I'm going to end it here.

(If you made it this far)

***I HOPE YOUR INTERESTED AND WILLING TO SHARE SOME EXPERIENCES AND OR ADVICE ***

Till the next update

F3W

re: King's 2nd HyrdoGrow DWC - CFL & LED - Mystery Strain

Also if you wanna check out my first grow search KINGSATIVA03 in the Anandoned journal's.

re: King's 2nd HyrdoGrow DWC - CFL & LED - Mystery Strain

I need some help guys do you think the spots on my older plants could be light/beat related or a cal mag def.

Any and all comments are welcome.

F3W

I have a question what could cause this on my plants
420-magazine-mobile757187187.jpg

I have about another 2 weeks before I transplant into Veg and pointers would help if you think I need more info about the grow just say I'm really trying to get better at this.

Thanks have a good weekend.
. . .
F3W

K1NG back again with another grow update.

I know it's been a when still gavent picked up subs so not to worried about keeping everyone up to date.

I transplanted from 1" rockwool to 3"
Soaked in 5.6 ph
Gave a slight feeding of:
5ml big bloom
2.5ml grow big
2ml cal-mag &
1ml superthrive
*Also added 1 scope per cube of great white mycorrhizae and sprinkled some on the roots.

Still on 18/6
Under 6 out of 8 t5 54w 6500k bulbs.

Temps: 73°-83°
Humidity: 35%-45%

I'm trying to keep them small until 7/30.
That's when I put the plants into my hydro set up and start the real feeding this was the first real light feeding.

Well on these 3 we are at day 22 from sprout.
Here is plant 1A.
Side view
420-magazine-mobile143249141.jpg

Top view.
420-magazine-mobile1006587782.jpg

I really am trying to pheno hunt so from the looks so far it's my best plant nice growth and node spacing.

Here is plant 1B
Side view.
420-magazine-mobile8475047.jpg

Top view.
420-magazine-mobile1420540411.jpg

Here's plant 1C
Side view.
420-magazine-mobile1650470673.jpg

Top view.
420-magazine-mobile1907352067.jpg

Honestly this last plant was the sketchiest plant I have lots of deficiencies and just seems weaker.

Well these next 8 are only 12 days since they sprouted.
Heres plant Plant 2A (front) & 2B (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile970690714.jpg

Plants 2C (front) & 2D (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile740918606.jpg

Plants 2E (front) & 2F (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile1681765254.jpg

Plants 2G (front) & 2H (back)
Top views
420-magazine-mobile70924373.jpg

So there's the update hope some of y'all sub up and start some convo.

Next update will most likely be on 7/24
That's when I plant on doing my first topping. On all the smaller plants I might too the older ones next week will see how they react to the transplant and if growth speeds up some.

Talk to you all soon.

BE SAFE BE SMART AND BE KIND

. . . .

F3W

I NEW HELP !!!!!!!!

I'm having trouble trying to keeping my oh balanced and idea I'm in hydro with air stones in a 5 gal res.

Also my plant has bronze and gold cores spots all over the lower leaves .it seem like my plant growth has almost stopped I'm really scared guy I have a lot invested in this and am afraid I'm going to lose my seedlings before I even have a chance to really get anything accomplished.
Please begging for a reply just 1 from someone who's knows what I'm talking about can seem pictures if need be....
Please...

. . . .
F3W

Whats going on friends!!!

I really want thank you for checking into my grow as you can see from the title it's on my second grow and the first was over 4 years ago.

...Will get into that...

Well for this grow will be in a spare room I have in my house.
Vegging in the closet LOL . it's a decent little 4×4x6 space. Under a mixture of T5, T8 & CFL.
I'm trying to Flower 6 plant in a 5x5x8 space. I'm going to section off with some reflective tarping, under a BESTVA led. (Heavier in the reds).

The only reason I'm vegging in the closet and not utilizing the whole room is because I'm really considering doing a 3 tent cycle, but want to get the hang of 2 first.

So just saving the space if I need 2 flower spaces.

Before we get a little more into lighting and nutes will talk about my MYSTERY strains.

I only say that because they were bag seed from a Regi sack.
I have 3 seeds Germed 6/18/17.
Long story short I Germed them wrong took them like 11 days to sprout from jiffy coco expanding things.
I switched them to rockwool which didn't help them.
They survived so will see.
I germed another 12 seeds 6/27/17.
All were left in a coffee cup for 3 days then 2 day in a paper towel transplanted into a 1" rockwool cube.(Going to 2.5" next time.)
Soaked cubes in R.O water and superthrive ph @ 5.8 and added great white in whole were I put the seed in.
*** I know alot of things have to genetics but I also heard a lot of killer strains we developed from bag seed key word been DEVELOPED that's what I'm all about creating my own strains. Now that thats out of they way...

NUTES NUTES NUTES!!!
Sorry... ok so I'm running with FoxFarm Hydro the line up check it out:
420-magazine-mobile413038395.jpg

Also using:
420-magazine-mobile1243617363.jpg

That's gonna be all we use I think it should be a nice turn out.

Ok so back to the LIGHTING
for the moment were at the seedling stage of growth so I'm running (1) 4' 2-bulb T-8 CFL 6500k about 2" from the tops of the plants 10 days older and about 4" from the little ones. I'm going to switch to my "main" veg light by week 2 or 3. That's a 4' 8-bulb T-5 6500k CFL.

It all depends on how fast the seedlings outgrow there little humidity domes i have them in.
Here's a pic of all the lights minus the T-5 I'll update pics when I have it up.
420-magazine-mobile2022287113.jpg

The (2) T-8 fixtures will hold 6500k and 2700k lights and the (6) 23w=100w Will be 6500k also.

Here's a pic of my DIY hydro system.
420-magazine-mobile2098918245.jpg

Not done yet but its will be also I'll update a pic on that too.

Here are some pics of the girls!!!
( I HOPE. . . )
First up the older ones
420-magazine-mobile641790081.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1011122972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile903860214.jpg

Here are the new little ones.
420-magazine-mobile1107517429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1007170509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1220470502.jpg

Well I don't want this first post to become a autobiography so I'm going to end it here.

(If you made it this far)

***I HOPE YOUR INTERESTED AND WILLING TO SHARE SOME EXPERIENCES AND OR ADVICE ***

Till the next update

F3W

Fir s second grow you know more then me lol

I NEW HELP !!!!!!!!

I'm having trouble trying to keeping my oh balanced and idea I'm in hydro with air stones in a 5 gal res.

Also my plant has bronze and gold cores spots all over the lower leaves .it seem like my plant growth has almost stopped I'm really scared guy I have a lot invested in this and am afraid I'm going to lose my seedlings before I even have a chance to really get anything accomplished.
Please begging for a reply just 1 from someone who's knows what I'm talking about can seem pictures if need be....
Please...

. . . .
F3W

What is temp and humidity at ?

Brown spots ? How much cal mag you adding ? If anything flush your reserve and add bring back up feeding slowly pictures of browning spots would be nice

Temps hover between 71 at night up too 81 during the day.
Humidity is about 50%
So I did flush we 5ml of sledge hammer and grow big per 5gal res it's less then recommended but I've only been running nutes at 1/2 srenght.
I 've only added ADDITIONAL cal mag to the line up a few days ago when I thoughtvyhe spots could have been cal deficiency but man so many deficiencies look the same or start off so similar.

Hay I've had this problem....many a many a times..its killed me...but...i have the same set up...5 gal. Dwc......but ...i think I have it....what is your ph at....cal mag....can only be absorbed at certain ph levels...and I found that if I start my ph at 5.5....and eventually fluxuate it up to 6.0....it hits the full spectrum...where the cal mag gets absorbed....hope this helps..

Hay I've had this problem....many a many a times..its killed me...but...i have the same set up...5 gal. Dwc......but ...i think I have it....what is your ph at....cal mag....can only be absorbed at certain ph levels...and I found that if I start my ph at 5.5....and eventually fluxuate it up to 6.0....it hits the full spectrum...where the cal mag gets absorbed....hope this helps..
Yea I have noticed that if I'm wrong someone correct me but cal. Is absorbed at 5.9-6.2 I think maybe it's 6 -6.2 but I feed 2 times day for 5 mins top feed also I wish I did upload videos so I could walk thru with you guys.

Yea I have noticed that if I'm wrong someone correct me but cal. Is absorbed at 5.9-6.2 I think maybe it's 6 -6.2 but I feed 2 times day for 5 mins top feed also I wish I did upload videos so I could walk thru with you guys.

soil cooo and Dwc they all have they ranges . I'm sure

How often are you feeding?

King's 2nd HyrdoGrow DWC - CFL & LED - Mystery Strain

Here's what the found on water culture intake
420-magazine-mobile712831705.jpg

420-magazine-mobile61632748.jpg

Back
Top Bottom