Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Lady Bud, Maybe Green got it all out of his system before he met you...it is clear you rock his world now....what is your secret???:high-five:

welcome robert.....since your my first you get a reward....just dont tell dirty:):rofl:

Welcome dusty....glad to have you aboard.....no matter what dirty said about you:)lol jk

i am glad that dirty dreamz finally got my signature right....thank you for trying to help him

ok everybody....thank you so much for showing interest in my first journal and mm grow.....my hubby tells me that this is the best community to be part of......i am looking forward to your input and help on my journey.....:) i will try to keep up with each of your journals the best i can, but unlike mr dirty i have a life beyond his room:)lol.....not saying that is a bad thing, but between school and everyday life i wont be on as much as he is:).......and a big thank you for keeping him occupied so i dont have to babysit all the time:)lol:rofl:

roflmao

LB, Keep your eyes on the prize with your school work. I am well aware of the focus and dedication it takes to slog through it day in and day out......I really sense your dedication and am impressed with your efforts....that's what it takes to be a winner.....The finish line is in sight!

Lb May ask why you don't keep gd locked up in a cage then again maybe you do :rofl: he is certainly wild :)

He used to just sit around the house harassing me all day, I let him start growing to get him away from me so much now He sits in his grow room all day on the computer with only you guys to talk to. Now ya'll are his babysitters, if he gets out of hand just spank him he likes it so calms him down:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Only crazy people here :thedoubletake:

Glad I fond this place to feel home :high-five::rofl:

That's what GD says, that he found his kind of crazy in the people on here. Since joining the group I see why this is his favorite place to be, with people as crazy as we:rofl::rofl:

My fiance calls me man whore all the time, but I'm not sure why. I've been with a few ladies, but not anywhere near whore status lol. So how are things in your garden? Looking forward to seeing that girl get big, cause who doesn't love a thick girl

He messed with all the rest but settled for the Best:cheesygrinsmiley: My girl is doing great will post new pics here in a minute. just moved her into a 3 gallon airpot, took the 2 lowest branches and got them in the cloner and started a 1/2 strength of bloom organics. So soon as the clones are ready I will have 3 plants to take care of, should be interesting:grinjoint::cheesygrinsmiley:

Lady Bud, Maybe Green got it all out of his system before he met you...it is clear you rock his world now....what is your secret???:high-five:

Thats why I trust him so much, he has been there and done her so now I know he want what he hasn't had........a good woman worth keeping and who will take care of him:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: the secret is we are both fucked up but we work well as a team :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

LB, Keep your eyes on the prize with your school work. I am well aware of the focus and dedication it takes to slog through it day in and day out......I really sense your dedication and am impressed with your efforts....that's what it takes to be a winner.....The finish line is in sight!

This is my last class to graduate and I've already failed it once and the second go around isn't any more promising. no class has ever made me feel so stupid is this damn class..............college algebra .........is the devil.

very cute answers LB, glad you can trust us to take care of Green while you are getting your work done....boy does he hightail it out of here as soon as you have a free moment tho. I think that's my favorite part about him.......he's ape shit crazy for you. I don't see that often and it never goes out of style.

I hear ya on the algebra thing....I was never good at math either and had to take it twice. Second time I aced it....math is just a formula, it works the same way every time, like a puzzle. I put 12 hours a day into it at the library during summer school and remember it well....that's why you get reps from me.....this is hard work and I'm very proud of you.

nah, green there's much more than that involved...

Girls to the power Lady Bud :high-five: You are Sasha Fierce (Beyonce) :rofl: It's getting hazy in here all of a sudden...:joint:gearing up for the Grammy's, got my singing diva on, feeling very very sassy... oh oh...look out...me myself and I ready for the show....:rofl::rofl:

0032051.JPG
0022148.JPG
0012181.JPG

I can attest that you are doing a bang up job dear:).....she also took 2 clones of her cotton candy day before yesterday......one looks good the other not so much:)....but LB did everything to include the transplant and cloning:).....i am so proud of her:).....juggling everything like she is and dealing with me :):):circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom