I don’t know about the thread G. But if that’s site policy then, yeah. I don’t know the site policy. I’ll have you look it up :nomo:

So, I just heard a whisper somewhere a few days ago, so checked the lists and the comps... no CKS

I can’t remember where I read the whisper that prompted my investigations, sorry.

:Namaste:

:hmmmm: :confused: - Out of respect for 420 mag policies regarding sponsorship, I will wait to hear from CKS & 420 before I continue further.

Dear CKS, I know things have been tough here, I'm sorry to see you go if you did. You will always have a special place in my heart and BRAIN. Thank you for the amazing strains and support you've provided me without question, your heart was in the right place, circumstances maybe not.

I'm going to report this thread and get confirmation before I can proceed.

You did right by me CKS, and I will never forget you for it :)

Although 420 magazine reassured me I could continue with this thread, while adhering to their policies, despite CKS leaving...

...it's time to say goodbye...to be continued...in my upcoming book. :)

Thank you 420 family for supporting my dreams to share strains for brains. Who knows what the future will grow.

Love your Lady G2 - There is never love lost, when you love Cannabis, follow your heart when your brain won't listen.

@Amadeus Forzin - Please file under complete if you would be so Am4zin to do so.

:ciao: Ciao for now! I'll be seeing you in all the old, familiar places, that this heart of mine embraces... da-dee-dada-dee:hug:

Back
Top Bottom