Lady G – 5 Strains for Neuro Genesis

ALL CANADIAN - NEURO GENESIS GROW TO HEAL MY BEAUTIFUL BROKEN BRAIN
(Soon-to-celebrate de-criminalization)

Thank you Crop King Seeds for believing in me. They gave me carte blanc to support my mission and make medicine to keep me alive and kickin’. In return, I gratefully test and review the strains that I selected from their entire site, that would best serve my symptoms of this brain disease. This is an opportunity of a lifetime so let’s reach for the stars.

Purpose: To identify Crop King Seeds strains that are beneficial to me while healing from a Neurodegenerative Disease. It is incredibly useful for people with PTSD, brain trauma and neurodegenerative diseases to learn from each other because there are few services there to support us.

View media item 1558546
Why: My scan showed moderate decrease of blood flow aka Frontotemporal Dementia Stage 1 (variant of Alzheimer’s for young folks) on Nov 14, 2016; although my symptoms started showing up in 2014 and earlier. If I don’t keep on growing and making medicine; I truly believe my brain will begin to shut down. I HAVE TO DO THIS. In case of my death, I leave a legacy of positivity behind. Please get the word out about this oil.

How: Cultivate organic CKS strains carefully selected for making my medicinal oil.

What: The following strains have been chosen specifically for the symptoms I exude and neurodegenerative disease I have.

PRIZED SELECTIONS: CBDream, Bubba Kush, Black Indica, Hash Plant & Purple Kush

View media item 1558547
-------------------------

100% Organic Indoor Garden of Lady G

Vegetation & Flower Area 

Growing times: 18/6 — As per growing recommendations

Soil: I only use organic & soilless mediums

Supplies: Various sizes of self-watering pots

Lighting situation...

1. T5 - Germination
2. Mars Hydro Epistar 160 ***PROUDLY DONATED (Hope to make you proud in return)

--------------

Type Nutrients & Supplements Used? 

General Organics

Organic Fertilizer Teas

Welcome to my humble experimental journal of rehabilitation & inspiration to continue my new purpose in life.

Growers Mission: Slow down neurodegenerative disease through the processes of growing green medicine. Stop the entire disease from further brain damage through the protocols of oil dosing and Neuro Genesis. 

Purpose: Retrain my brain and exercise my executive functions through journaling.

Diagnosis: Test results are in...but are not the final diagnosis.

Scan results 

"...these findings are worrisome for a frontotemporal neuro degenerative process. The differential include frontal variant Alzheimer's disease. Clinical correlation is needed. (12 page Occupational Therapy Assessment completed Jan 2017) Consider psychostimulants to augment frontal lobe function and cholinesterase inhibitors to augment hippocampal function.”

Medicinal purposes only :Namaste:

I'm studying and researching everything and anything to do with Cannabis and the healing compounds it takes for brain retraining and adult neuro genesis processes to continue. The reading never stops, learning must happen almost every day.

I am not a Cannabinoid educated Doctor; I am a Cannabinoid educated Patient who has hit the wall with the medical system. I am choosing this path as my way to saving my own life.

No matter what happens, what you learn today will help you understand why our 420 community is CRITICALLY REQUIRED for terminal patients. Because it takes a community to support positive change, as we take risks every day to grow our own medicine.

--------------------------------------

Let's blaze some trails shall we Brainiacs?

This is what I have learned in the past year of fulltime rehab, cognitive behaviour classes, counselling, workshops, webinars, my own harvests, forums and good ole internet research...the sharing of this important information is my way of giving back.

As we continue to share information about Brain Diseases and Cannabis, we are pushing the limits of brain research every day.

View media item 1558549
As we treat our minds with Cannabis we are opening ourselves to Adult Neuro Genesis. What does this mean?

DEFINITION: "Adult Neuro Genesis
Wiki "Contrary to popular belief, neurogenesis continuously occurs in specific regions in the adult brain. ... In humans, new neurons are continually born throughout adulthood in two regions of the brain: The subgranular zone (SGZ), part of the dentate gyrus of the hippocampus."

"There are a number of behavioural, environmental, pharmacological and biochemical factors that affect this process, many of which we have considerable power to influence.

Neurogenesis is also linked to changes in neuroplasticity, which is referring to changes in synapses and neural pathways in the brain."

There are several ways, please allow me to explain a few.

When we dose our Fresh Harvest Oil we are absorbing healing compounds of this plant in the form of various Cannabinoids. Those elements alone are enough to stimulate new brain cell generation.

The second way to promote Neuro Genesis is to challenge your brain to NEW projects or study classes. Routine, TV & couch potato are Anti-neuro Genesis because they will drain you of your will power to create positive change in your body.

You must feed your brain and rehab it as though you would with any physio-therapy program. Taking on new projects will not only stop the proression of dying brain cells; but it will also enhance your sensories with reduced anxiety.

Another easy cognitive therapy to modify behaviour is to stimulate your five senses to open up new neuro pathways to explore and/or relearn processes that were once lost. Closing your eyes and trying to figure out the smell in front of your nose allows you to send out signals that the brain must direct to find the answer. What is it I'm smelling? This simple act of being in the moment to figure out that smell stimulates brain use thus creating a learning army that will fight degeneration.

Another common method of Adult Neuro Genesis is also through flavonoids. What you eat is incredibly important…Eating and drinking super foods will have super results.

Eating blueberries is considered one of the top anti-oxidants for your body. If you crave blue berries your body is starving for fuel to build your immune system and recharge a depleting brain.

Fish is also a great flavonoid that contains an enriched Omega 3 dosing including the DHA supplement to promote brain cell generation. Again, there are more ways that Neuro Genesis can occur with the enhanced treatment of Cannabis oil.

"Growing" not only promotes adult neuro genesis, it also creates a brain project that will target your executive functions and improve them as each harvest goes by.

Music is an unexplained neuro genesis phenomenon that will wake up the Alzheimer's Patients from a deep sleep. Do not underestimate the power of music when working as a brain patient. The music can heal a soul, a spirit, a human and even a nation. I highly encouraging to music you looove as much as you can. Not overexposing yourself to loud sounds for too long.

Animal Therapy has been proven to be beneficial for anyone with anxiety and medical conditions. But when a brain patient meets a horse for the first, amazing transcendant things start to happen. I truly believe that animals allow humans to lean on them by teaching them how to be strong. You cannot be meek and unaware when you're around horses and they will make sure you notice them. There is an intrinsic connection that begins to happen when an animal makes a connection with any patient. You could truly be yourself and there will be judgement so building trust again became a reality.

Nature is a great way to calm the mind when it's foggy, overwhelmed or just alienated. Brain patients don't have a place to call their own because usually they are such drastic injuries that it’s too hard to handle society at times. Nature will calm the beast and take your mind off the shackles you wear when you're constantly in medical care. Trust routines can be done out in nature when you can rely more on your surroundings than your own perceptions. Letting go in order to regain control.

There are so many more ways we can all keep our minds active in positive and recharging ways. I have a study regime that is fulfilling my neuro genesis needs, as I write this information out I am creating new brain cells just by speaking from the heart.

--------------------

Thank you for joining me on another journey in my mission to find strains that help my broken brain. I couldn’t do it without you.

View media item 1558548
As per usual research is welcome and discussions are welcome.

This is a judgement free zone and I only encourage “Love & Light.”

I have a brain disease that causes triggers, so I have to be careful and keep things positive and progressive. I am hyper-sensitive because my brain is damaged, but I can learn faster than I have ever learned before.

So keeping my medical condition in your mind, forgive me in advance for my weird-isms, para-sentencing, pun-ctuation, and spontaneous brain rambles that can often end in humourous observationalistions. hahahahaha This message will self-destruct in T-minus 3…2… stop it brain! I just got started. hahahaha

Nelson Mandela once told the France Football Club / Men’s Team…I don’t lose, I win or learn lessons, there is no losing.

-------------------

1st update coming soon!

In first again....
:thumb:

:popcorn:

Lady G – CKS Sponsored Grow – 5 Strains for Neuro Genesis - 420 Mag Sponsor

ALL CANADIAN - NEURO GENESIS GROW TO HEAL MY BEAUTIFUL BROKEN BRAIN
(Soon-to-celebrate de-criminalization)

Thank you Crop King Seeds for believing in me. They gave me carte blanc to support my mission and make medicine to keep me alive and kickin’. In return, I gratefully test and review the strains that I selected from their entire site, that would best serve my symptoms of this brain disease. This is an opportunity of a lifetime so let’s reach for the stars.

Purpose: To identify Crop King Seeds strains that are beneficial to me while healing from a Neurodegenerative Disease. It is incredibly useful for people with PTSD, brain trauma and neurodegenerative diseases to learn from each other because there are few services there to support us.

View media item 1558546
Why: My scan showed moderate decrease of blood flow aka Frontotemporal Dementia Stage 1 (variant of Alzheimer’s for young folks) on Nov 14, 2016; although my symptoms started showing up in 2014 and earlier. If I don’t keep on growing and making medicine; I truly believe my brain will begin to shut down. I HAVE TO DO THIS. In case of my death, I leave a legacy of positivity behind. Please get the word out about this oil.

How: Cultivate organic CKS strains carefully selected for making my medicinal oil.

What: The following strains have been chosen specifically for the symptoms I exude and neurodegenerative disease I have.

PRIZED SELECTIONS: CBDream, Bubba Kush, Black Indica, Hash Plant & Purple Kush

View media item 1558547

100% Organic Indoor Garden of Lady G

Vegetation & Flower Area 

Growing times: 18/6 — As per growing recommendations

Soil: I only use organic & soilless mediums

Supplies: Various sizes of self-watering pots

Lighting situation...

1. T5 - Germination
2. Mars Hydro Epistar 160 ***PROUDLY DONATED (Hope to make you proud in return)

--------------

Type Nutrients & Supplements Used? 

General Organics

Organic Fertilizer Teas

Welcome to my humble experimental journal of rehabilitation & inspiration to continue my new purpose in life.

Growers Mission: Slow down neurodegenerative disease through the processes of growing green medicine. Stop the entire disease from further brain damage through the protocols of oil dosing and Neuro Genesis. 

Purpose: Retrain my brain and exercise my executive functions through journaling.

Diagnosis: Test results are in...but are not the final diagnosis.

Scan results 

"...these findings are worrisome for a frontotemporal neuro degenerative process. The differential include frontal variant Alzheimer's disease. Clinical correlation is needed. (12 page Occupational Therapy Assessment completed Jan 2017) Consider psychostimulants to augment frontal lobe function and cholinesterase inhibitors to augment hippocampal function.”

Medicinal purposes only :Namaste:

I'm studying and researching everything and anything to do with Cannabis and the healing compounds it takes for brain retraining and adult neuro genesis processes to continue. The reading never stops, learning must happen almost every day.

I am not a Cannabinoid educated Doctor; I am a Cannabinoid educated Patient who has hit the wall with the medical system. I am choosing this path as my way to saving my own life.

No matter what happens, what you learn today will help you understand why our 420 community is CRITICALLY REQUIRED for terminal patients. Because it takes a community to support positive change, as we take risks every day to grow our own medicine.

--------------------------------------

Let's blaze some trails shall we Brainiacs?

This is what I have learned in the past year of fulltime rehab, cognitive behaviour classes, counselling, workshops, webinars, my own harvests, forums and good ole internet research...the sharing of this important information is my way of giving back.

As we continue to share information about Brain Diseases and Cannabis, we are pushing the limits of brain research every day.

View media item 1558549
As we treat our minds with Cannabis we are opening ourselves to Adult Neuro Genesis. What does this mean?

DEFINITION: "Adult Neuro Genesis
Wiki "Contrary to popular belief, neurogenesis continuously occurs in specific regions in the adult brain. ... In humans, new neurons are continually born throughout adulthood in two regions of the brain: The subgranular zone (SGZ), part of the dentate gyrus of the hippocampus."

"There are a number of behavioural, environmental, pharmacological and biochemical factors that affect this process, many of which we have considerable power to influence.

Neurogenesis is also linked to changes in neuroplasticity, which is referring to changes in synapses and neural pathways in the brain."

There are several ways, please allow me to explain a few.

When we dose our Fresh Harvest Oil we are absorbing healing compounds of this plant in the form of various Cannabinoids. Those elements alone are enough to stimulate new brain cell generation.

The second way to promote Neuro Genesis is to challenge your brain to NEW projects or study classes. Routine, TV & couch potato are Anti-neuro Genesis because they will drain you of your will power to create positive change in your body.

You must feed your brain and rehab it as though you would with any physio-therapy program. Taking on new projects will not only stop the proression of dying brain cells; but it will also enhance your sensories with reduced anxiety.

Another easy cognitive therapy to modify behaviour is to stimulate your five senses to open up new neuro pathways to explore and/or relearn processes that were once lost. Closing your eyes and trying to figure out the smell in front of your nose allows you to send out signals that the brain must direct to find the answer. What is it I'm smelling? This simple act of being in the moment to figure out that smell stimulates brain use thus creating a learning army that will fight degeneration.

Another common method of Adult Neuro Genesis is also through flavonoids. What you eat is incredibly important…Eating and drinking super foods will have super results.

Eating blueberries is considered one of the top anti-oxidants for your body. If you crave blue berries your body is starving for fuel to build your immune system and recharge a depleting brain.

Fish is also a great flavonoid that contains an enriched Omega 3 dosing including the DHA supplement to promote brain cell generation. Again, there are more ways that Neuro Genesis can occur with the enhanced treatment of Cannabis oil.

"Growing" not only promotes adult neuro genesis, it also creates a brain project that will target your executive functions and improve them as each harvest goes by.

Music is an unexplained neuro genesis phenomenon that will wake up the Alzheimer's Patients from a deep sleep. Do not underestimate the power of music when working as a brain patient. The music can heal a soul, a spirit, a human and even a nation. I highly encouraging to music you looove as much as you can. Not overexposing yourself to loud sounds for too long.

Animal Therapy has been proven to be beneficial for anyone with anxiety and medical conditions. But when a brain patient meets a horse for the first, amazing transcendant things start to happen. I truly believe that animals allow humans to lean on them by teaching them how to be strong. You cannot be meek and unaware when you're around horses and they will make sure you notice them. There is an intrinsic connection that begins to happen when an animal makes a connection with any patient. You could truly be yourself and there will be judgement so building trust again became a reality.

Nature is a great way to calm the mind when it's foggy, overwhelmed or just alienated. Brain patients don't have a place to call their own because usually they are such drastic injuries that it’s too hard to handle society at times. Nature will calm the beast and take your mind off the shackles you wear when you're constantly in medical care. Trust routines can be done out in nature when you can rely more on your surroundings than your own perceptions. Letting go in order to regain control.

There are so many more ways we can all keep our minds active in positive and recharging ways. I have a study regime that is fulfilling my neuro genesis needs, as I write this information out I am creating new brain cells just by speaking from the heart.

--------------------

Thank you for joining me on another journey in my mission to find strains that help my broken brain. I couldn’t do it without you.

View media item 1558548
As per usual research is welcome and discussions are welcome.

This is a judgement free zone and I only encourage “Love & Light.”

I have a brain disease that causes triggers, so I have to be careful and keep things positive and progressive. I am hyper-sensitive because my brain is damaged, but I can learn faster than I have ever learned before.

So keeping my medical condition in your mind, forgive me in advance for my weird-isms, para-sentencing, pun-ctuation, and spontaneous brain rambles that can often end in humourous observationalistions. hahahahaha This message will self-destruct in T-minus 3…2… stop it brain! I just got started. hahahaha

Nelson Mandela once told the France Football Club / Men’s Team…I don’t lose, I win or learn lessons, there is no losing.

-------------------

1st update coming soon!
I am subscribed and I have missed you my lady. You are one of the sweetest that is for sure.

SaaaaWeeeeeee! How very awesome Miss Lady GTHM!! :slide::slide::slide: You are gonna be a busy girl for sure this summer!:yahoo:

*Great to have DB, looking forward to mirroring your grow styles.:green_heart:

Always here always fresh ✊

*HAHAHAHAHA Sounds like Tim Horton's commercial...mmm steeped tea. Great to have you hear KJ!
Woohoo made it! :passitleft:

*So glad you made it DrDoob, we have a doctor in the house. hahahaha :theband:

SaaaaWeeeeeee! How very awesome Miss Lady GTHM!! :slide::slide::slide: You are gonna be a busy girl for sure this summer!:yahoo:

*Riiiiight, I'm ready, I'm low on meds, I just hope this all works out for me. :thumb:

It’s all starting to come together for you, I’m subbed.

*Thank you PW, this has been a work of art and grow, that is for sure. :thanks:

I’m definitely subbed G. You’re awesome!

*Great to have you here GrandpaT, :hug:

Subbed in i am all about the CBD trying to heal my wifes INFLAMMATION and anxiety. Helps my joint and muscle pains too currently growing Dinafem Dinamed CBD

*Well then you'll learn a lot here because there are several strains that serve healing purposes. :popcorn:
You're very welcome, pull up a chair, we're gonna make oil at the end of this too. :welcome:

This is looking to be a good summer for you! I grow Dinafem OG Kush (not auto or CBD) and it’s awesome. I’m sure you’ll have a great experience. :passitleft:

*Anything Kush is fantastic, it's my go to, so I'm looking forward to blending oils. :passitleft:

Count me in G2! Looking forward to it!

:passitleft:

:passitleft: *Awwwww it's Ween, always great to hear from you, your presence is most welcome here. :circle-of-love:

------------------------------

Updates coming right up!!!

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains!:love:

Hello 420 Family::Namaste:

As you know, my mission to identify light to clear headed strains has been the forefront of my search for over 2 years. Crop King Seeds produces my go-to CBDream strain that I have been growing well over a year now. I have been recommending this strain for anyone who wants to address their brain health while still being able to function during the day. I’ve had 100% germination rate and it’s the easiest strain I have grown with a brain injury.

This is a CBDream come true!

CBDREAM :love:

High Yield and THC

Type: Indoor / Outdoor

Growing: Very Easy

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks

Indica/Sativa: 80% Indica, 20% Sativa

Effect: Calming, Relaxing Medical

THC: Easy

THC%: 6% THC Chart

CBD: 6% CBD Chart

CBN: 0.80%

Yield: 400 grams

Genetics: Blue Dream X Original Kush

“Uplifting and relaxing, this Canadian Indica-dominant strain packs a punch of high CBD and low THC for the medical cannabis grower.

Notes of sweet pine and citrus combine for a clear-headed and focused stone. Compact, bushy plants reach a height of 3-4 feet. Flowers mature in 8 weeks. This high-yielding variety will make an excellent addition to any garden.

“Another crowd favorite in our product line, CB Dream cannabis strain now comes in feminized form as well. This is ideal if you just want jars overflowing with huge buds generously coated with glistening trichomes and enticingly colorful hairs all over. You cannot go wrong with such a popular hit among weed growers and smokers alike.

Classified as a “very easy” grow, CB Dream is recommended for new growers looking to hone their cultivation skills without compromising the quality of buds they produce. CB Dream is an offspring of Blue Dream and Original Kush and is 80% Indica and 20% Sativa. Like many other wonderful strains, it comes all the way from Spain.

CB Dream is known primarily for its uplifting and relaxing effect. Take note that this is very low in THC at merely 6% and quite high in CBD at 6%. These figures mean that this plant is ideal if you are looking to grow marijuana for medical purposes. Its buzz is commonly described as clear-headed and focused.

The first thing you will notice about buds from this plant is that they smell of sweet pine and citrus. These gorgeous plants are indeed perfect for those who are not necessarily looking for some hard-hitting stoning. Light up a CB Dream if you are looking for a bit of relaxation without compromising awareness and if you do not like highly psychedelic strains.

If you are growing cannabis mainly for medical marijuana patients, then this is a must-have for your garden. This is also ideal if you yourself are suffering from certain ailments and would like to have some temporary relief accompanied by some premium quality high.”

1. Type: CBDream 1 & 2 :love:

Week: 2

Days: 8 days

Temp: 25

RH: 47%

Strain: 80% Indica 20%

Technique: Coming up

Comments: 100% Germination for this strain, never a doubt!

---------------------------

BUBBA KUSH :love:

High Yield and THC

Type: Indoor / Outdoor

Growing: Easy - Moderate

Flowering Time: 9 Weeks

Indica/Sativa: Sticky Indica

Effect: Relaxing High

THC: Medium

THC%: 17.79% Laboratory Report THC Chart

CBD: 1.20% Laboratory Report CBD Chart

CBN: 0.31% Laboratory Report

Yield: up to 500gr indoor/300gr outdoor

Genetics: Bubble Gum X Original Kush

2. Type: Bubba Kush :love:

Week: 2

Days: 8 days

Temp: 25

RH: 47%

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: Coming up

Comments: BRAND NEW STRAIN FOR ME

“Bubba Kush Marijuana Strain Growing with Flowering Time,

THC & CBD Content Information

As a member of the Kush family, Bubba Kush is one of the more widely known strains you can get your hands on today. This easy to moderate grow thrives both indoors and outdoors and typically completes flowering in just 9 short weeks. This Indica grows bushy plants that produce huge, dense, and sticky buds.

The THC content of our Bubba Kush is 17.79%, and CBD content is 1.20%. This offspring of the classics Bubble Gum and Original Kush can produce yields weighing up to 500 g indoors and 300 g indoors. These are extremely large numbers, which are what you definitely want in your grow area.

The effect of this strain is best described as a relaxing full-body high. It will glue you to your bed for hours on end, letting your mind freely wander as you savor the sweet earthy flavors of Bubba Kush. The scent is a unique combination of the sweet and the downright pungent. From the smell to the aftertaste, there is nothing not to like about this plant.

This strain has medicinal properties as well. Medical weed patients turn to Bubba Kush for relief from various kinds of pain and remedy for insomnia. That sought-after body buzz that this strain is known for never fails to relax the mind and body to make rest and sleep easier to get. With so many individuals having such problems these days, having Bubba Kush ready in jars should benefit both you and your friends.

All Kush strains are always a good bet. Bubba Kush is a nice addition to your garden because it is a sure winner and has numerous benefits that should sit well with both recreational and medical marijuana users. This is also a good option particularly if you are looking for a strain with large yields and easy to moderate growing requirements.”

Back
Top Bottom