Saw the horses today, got kisses, gonna write about it while the feelings fresh. If only I could see them everyday instead, I could probably minimize these headaches. Horses mean everything to me, like seeds. An extension of my life...k, gotta get back to writing cause I'm excited to share with you...family...

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! :circle-of-love:
June 10, 2018.

Hello 420 Family::Namaste:

BRAIN/GROW Rehab:

Brain: This week has been pivotal in my brain journey. I had terrible nightmares dreamt I was shot 8 times, victim of this massacre. I woke up grabbing my arm and feeling for bullets and blood. It feels real, but it’s not logically real, I should be able to just wake up and laugh about it. Instead the tears flow and I leave the bedroom quickly to tell my brain it’s not true, it’s not true that someone wants to kill me. I know that, but in my past it was a fact. So my beautiful broken brain flips through the nightmares, broken and unresolved feelings of terror and fear right into my bones. But it’s not true, so I look to my plants and they quickly turn my brain over to peace and love.

Plants and animals, two surefire ways to turn my brain around and that is very reassuring.
This is why it’s so important that I grow strains that will provide medicine, because it chases away the demons that I know logically don’t exist, but they are very real…in my past. But as you know I never end with a negative because the warrior in me craves love. I was blessed with the most heart-warming experience, I must share.

Today I went to visit the horses, they are angels from above, or wherever the great spirit resides. It has been too long since I seen them, they are very well. I met the owner there at the stables, and always greet him with a big smile and a proper good morning salutation. See, I don’t feel any anxiety talking to him because he is REAL. He doesn’t speak often but when he does, you listen to his words. I hang on to every syllable and follow his lips if I can’t understand. I lip reads and then see him smile from ear to ear. The most reassuring laugh I have heard from a stranger.

He called the horses over with his special tone in his natural whistling technique, the horses look at him but do not come over. Then my husband calls over the horses, they look at him, but do not come over either. Then I put my carrot bag up in the air, the horses look over at me, stick their noses in the air, and then came over to us. All I had to do was shake the bag and they came over. We all laughed together, how funny it is, I have been feeding them carrots for over almost 2 years, they are used to the call of the wild, hahahaha. That is the kinda interaction that fills my heart with laughter.

The horse owner took out a phone, he said he was looking at a mare, I looked at him with HUUGE eyes wide open. He showed me the picture of the mare, and I gasped and covered my mouth, immediately tears stream down my face. She looked like the female version of Gandalf’s horse. Beautiful white horse with brown patches and light brown hair that flowed like tall grass on harvest day. I couldn’t stop the tears, embarrassed by my attachment to the horse, I turned to my husband and he held me.

When I saw that horse, she looked like a reflection of my soul. If I was to be a horse, I would look like her. She jumped into my heart at first glance and I wanted her to be the one. With stupid dumb tears in my eyes, he looked at me and said, I guess you like her…and we all laughed. He said, I haven’t gotten her yet, and I continued to laugh, I tried to calm the little girl in me, with adult laughter of suppression of my dreams.

The thought that a total stranger, more like an angel, might be getting me a horse that I get to take care of on his property, would make up for the nightmares I am haunted by. I would visit my horse everyday. I think it would change the way I live my life cause there would be an animal who needs me everyday. And I would get to be there for her in any way I can. I would do anything for her, and she would be apart of my rehabilitation to overcome this disease because I WILL LIVE FOR HER.

So if that wasn’t a tear jerker, then I don’t know what is. This is why my grow journals are so important, because people like me don’t fit into regular society, we belong in the Cannabis world where rehabilitation is at our finger tips and animals show me how to fit in. No social woes when you’re dealing with horses. You’ll learn pretty fast what happens when you stand behind a horse and annoy them. So it’s actually easier for brain patients to learn from an animal than from a human because we can learn intrinsically from horses.

Grow:

Transfer to solo cups goes off without a hitch, I was able to align the seedlings more evenly so they would have even exposure to the light. This will help me with timing because they I can transplant them into 1 gallons after. It's always a bit slow in the beginning but I promise these strains will pull out from the gate. (horse race term)

Quote of the Week: "It's your day!" :hug:

1. Type: CBDream 1 & 2

:love:
Week: 2

Days: 14 days

Temp: 25

RH: 57%

Strain: 80% Indica 20%

Sativa
Technique: Coming up

Comments: Never a disappointment!

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush :love:

Days: 14 days

Strain: 80% Indica 20%

Sativa

Comments: Catching up with the other girls. I think she'll be a perfect size to my small space.

FAMILY PHOTO

-------------------------------------

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!
Have a groovy day!
Lady G

oh Lord have Mercy, G2HM, you're killing me on so many levels....

How could such an insidious disease be written about, documented, and explained with pictures so beautifully like you do.....

Your horse story is right up my alley....17 years of ownership will do that....however, I can relate to your Gandolf horse, for sure....I do believe in a past life I was an Indian warrior in south Texas riding a paint horse and shooting guns from under the horse's neck while galloping at full speed....back in the 90's I was in an art gallery in Scottsdale, AZ and came upon a painting of a warrior on his spotted pony, both in full paint regalia.....I felt such an affinity like that image was me.....I took a picture of the picture and still have it in a journal to this day.....

Brain-Restoring Impact of Magnesium L-Threonate - Life Extension

This article mentions that MagT can specifically help reduce fear related memories from past traumas and brain aging because it helps put these memories into context.......look at the 'overcoming anxiety' section.....

Glad you are feeling better G2! I hope you get that white horse. I'd like to spend some time with horses, I'm right in horse country, unfortunately it's horse racing country, not a fan! Crazy how many people are clueless about how awful of a sport, if you can call it that, really is.

:passitleft:

oh Lord have Mercy, G2HM, you're killing me on so many levels....

How could such an insidious disease be written about, documented, and explained with pictures so beautifully like you do.....

Your horse story is right up my alley....17 years of ownership will do that....however, I can relate to your Gandolf horse, for sure....I do believe in a past life I was an Indian warrior in south Texas riding a paint horse and shooting guns from under the horse's neck while galloping at full speed....back in the 90's I was in an art gallery in Scottsdale, AZ and came upon a painting of a warrior on his spotted pony, both in full paint regalia.....I felt such an affinity like that image was me.....I took a picture of the picture and still have it in a journal to this day.....

This article mentions that MagT can specifically help reduce fear related memories from past traumas and brain aging because it helps put these memories into context.......look at the 'overcoming anxiety' section.....

*This was a great read, I also looked up the side effects and they are kinda scary. I wonder if we get magnesium from our grow nutrients.

*Hey Shawnee, I wonder if we could maybe we could post more about Cannabis, and less about chemical drugs. I like the hope you exude, and I encourage it sooo much. Thank you for going over and above the call of duty when I have asked you to. I just don't think drugs are really something we should encourage people to do by posting this here. The side effects I have been looking up are horrible. I would like to encourage more wholistic approach to brain injury recovery. Thanks so much for understanding...:hug:

Glad you are feeling better G2! I hope you get that white horse. I'd like to spend some time with horses, I'm right in horse country, unfortunately it's horse racing country, not a fan! Crazy how many people are clueless about how awful of a sport, if you can call it that, really is.

:passitleft:

*Heeeeey Ween, how are you, always great to have you here. Thanks so much for dropping by lemme pass you this...:)

:passitleft: :circle-of-love:

Hey @Pennywise - Can I add egg shells to my grow so I don't have a calcium deficiency?
It won’t hurt anything
It won’t help anything much either, not for some months at least. I don’t think very much Ca, if any, is available straight away. That’s the advice I have from many different places anyways. But PW is right. It can’t hurt anything so you might find out that all that advice is wrong and it might help. “if you don’t play, you can’t win” ;)

Happy to see you around and without headaches G, my friend. :hug:
I’m probably never going to know which of your journals in in G! I just jump in when I see there’s updates - all I see is “Lady G”, and I click! Who knows where I’ll end up!!
:love::surf:

Oh and hey ... do you use a tent? If so, what height is it?

:welcome:What’s Update – CKS Sponsored Neuro Genesis Grow – 5 strains for brains! June 13, 2018.

Hello 420 Family: :circle-of-love:

BRAIN/GROW Rehab:

Brain: I am out of dry meds to vape, but I’m using my dosing oil to compensate. I looooove my CBDream oil, it matches perfectly with my whole body, mind and spirit. Gives me rosey cheeks and that’s a good thing for me.

Grow: The ladies have found their groove and it’s grow time. Look at the huge growth so far. No feedings yet, I like to let them soak up any moisture that was in their cups originally, adding any more moisture would risk them. With CKS strains, they are really easy to grow and very adaptable to their environment.

CKS TRIO

CBDream1 Right – Bubba Kush Centre – CBDream2 Left.

----------------------------------

1. Type: CBDream 1 & 2

Days: 18 days

Strain: 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Comments: Stable genetics every time!

----------------------------

2. Type: Bubba Kush

Days: 18 days

Strain: 100% Sticky Indica

Technique: Coming Soon.

Comments: Starting to catch up.

Life is what we make of it and who we CBDream it with!

Have a groovy day!
Lady G

It won’t help anything much either, not for some months at least. I don’t think very much Ca, if any, is available straight away. That’s the advice I have from many different places anyways. But PW is right. It can’t hurt anything so you might find out that all that advice is wrong and it might help. “if you don’t play, you can’t win” ;)

Happy to see you around and without headaches G, my friend. :hug:
I’m probably never going to know which of your journals in in G! I just jump in when I see there’s updates - all I see is “Lady G”, and I click! Who knows where I’ll end up!!
:love::surf:

Oh and hey ... do you use a tent? If so, what height is it?

*Hi Amy, so what is a good suggestion to avoid a calcium deficiency? :hmmmm:

*I don't use a tent, I use walk in closests kinda thingy. I also build my own frame for veg time and drape my vinyl fabric over it. :welcome:

*Hi Amy, so what is a good suggestion to avoid a calcium deficiency? :hmmmm:

*I don't use a tent, I use walk in closests kinda thingy. I also build my own frame for veg time and drape my vinyl fabric over it. :welcome:

Ok cool - I wondered, breacuse your space always looks nice and spacious :)

Avoid calcium deficiency? The only answer I can give is to grow in High Brix soil! Honestly I’m not saying that to be a smart ass idiot, I just dont know anything about synthetics, and.do know that high brix is big on the calcium. And really the eggshelss might work but they’ll have a much better chance if you do the fermenting in vinegar thing wth them first (that i mentioned over at Bear’s - think there’s a link there). I noticed bear say he’s tried the eggshells thing - using the vinegar technique - and it worked, but he said not as well as the commercial stuff. So there’s other options to high brix and plenty folks use synthetics without obvious Ca def, I just don’t know anything about those so can’t advise. The reason I mentioned the vinegar thing is that it makes stuff immediately available. Eggshelles must be broken down and that usually happens in composting, or in a living soil with a microbe herd. The vinegar thing is another way to do it.

So I didn’t mean that eggshells aren’t a good suggestion - just that they won’t work quickly, and unless there is something to break them down and release the Ca, they wont do very much at all.

Is there a CalMag product as part of your line of nutes? If so I guess you’re not impressed with it. I dont remember you having any overly obvious deficiency showing in your grows. Of course more may well be better! Always improving things!

NIce update too :thumb: - looking lovely in here with all the happy babies. :love:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom